What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You tried to speak for other South Indians. The issue was sorted out long back and everyone was given choice to have its own way, so what is the need of talking it today.

You're the one wanted Hindi as lingua franca and expected conductor, fruit seller etc., to speak in Hindi.

I don't hate Hindi and I can speak Hindi very well but it comes to play only outside Tamil Nadu not INSIDE and all I'm saying is just give equal rights in all regards.

I never spoke for anyone and your defense is now how big Telugu move industry? Gosh!! The name "Andhra Pradesh" itself derived from Hindi. That's why I had said no point in explaining this to people like you.

Andhra is the ancient name of Telugu people even mentioned in Mahabharata and Pradesh is Sanskrit in origin, not Hindi.

Pradesh is Sanskrit in origin, not Hindi.

That's the difference. You have your roots in sanskrit so its easy for you to accept Hindi which also has sankrit root. But we don't consider our roots in Sanskrit so we can't take it easy.

I never spoke for anyone and your defense is now how big Telugu move industry? Gosh!! The name "Andhra Pradesh" itself derived from Hindi. That's why I had said no point in explaining this to people like you.

English is language of elites not commoners? Likewise Hindi is language when one visits those states and don't expect commoner in Tamil Nadu to learn Hindi. Why should one do that? so in nutshell one must learn Hindi to show he is true India? NO :disagree::disagree:

You don't try to be hypocrite and don't expect everyone to adopt Hindi as their language. We know when to learn to Hindi at the same time give respect to "Unity in Diversity". So no need of unified language just try to be in unity by giving equal rights and respect to diversity.

Pradesh is also a Sanskrit word. India need a National Language. What do you guys think about Sanskrit. If GoI in future decides to revive and make it a National Language will people of TN accept it??? as its the sacred language of Hinduism

That's the difference. You have your roots in sanskrit so its easy for you to accept Hindi which also has sankrit root. But we don't consider our roots in Sanskrit so we can't take it easy.

Sanskrit is the religious language of Hindus which shaped our ancient culture all across India and thus influenced the South Indians languages a lot. Are you referring to colonial garbage of Aryan-Dravidian divide, have you ever looked at genetic tests for ancestry of South Indians. :rolleyes:

Pradesh is also a Sanskrit word. India need a National Language. What do you guys think about Sanskrit. If GoI in future decides to revive and make it a National Language will people of TN accept it??? as its the sacred language of Hinduism

Look. my point is we don't need any national language then there won't be any meaning for "Unity in Diversity".
If you still stand by your point then I must say; Sanskrit and Tamil co-existed in Indus belt and also during pre-historic period. Sanskrit contributed to spirituality, vedas, worships while Tamil contributed to arts, literature, poetic etc.,
Tamil is very much active even now and Sanskrit speakers are reduced to numbers. So can you accept Tamil as National language?

This is never ending scenario hence lets not bring in National language myth here. Lets be proud of diversity and leave it individual person's interest without any impositions and equal rights.

Sanskrit is the religious language of Hindus which shaped our ancient culture all across India and thus influenced the South Indians languages a lot. Are you referring to colonial garbage of Aryan-Dravidian divide, have you ever looked at genetic tests for ancestry of South Indians. :rolleyes:

You want to be identified yourself as ? then go ahead but don't speak for others
You told me not to speak for all South Indians so its better you also have your limits and not to speak for all South Indian languages. Not all south Indian languages are influenced by Sanskrit, got it?

Its not colonial garbage but research and proofs so better to go through them. Search for Indus scripts to get some knowledge.

Last edited:
Its not colonial garbage but research and proofs so better to go through them.

I too believed it until I saw the genetic test which shows great amount of Northern ancestry among South Indians. Infact I also found that Dravida(Sanskrit)/Dramila(Pali) was the ancient name of Tamil people and Dravida was just one of the numerous tribes that lived in South India in ancient time, not all South Indians were Dravida. That's why I called Aryan-Dravidian divide as colonial garbage.

Not all south Indian languages are influenced by Sanskrit, got it?

Why are denying the history.
Grantha alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shameless trolling will not change any fact.

Go and read my post again, i have said that bjp have no NATIONAL leader that's why they are importing from STATE. :agree:

sonia have nothing to do with this thread and this so called italian isuue have died in 2004 itself. Now there is a son of India rahul a Indian born in India not sonia.

Who is the national leader in congress apart from bast@rd gandhi as per your definition??

From Pranab mukharji to P Chidambram every one belongs to state politics in their early ages same case with BJP leaders.

I too believed it until I saw the genetic test which shows great amount Northern ancestry among South Indians. Infact I also found that Dravida(Sanskrit)/Dramila(Pali) was the ancient name of Tamil people and Dravida was just one of the numerous tribes that lived in South India in ancient time, not all South Indians were Dravida. That's why I called Aryan-Dravidian divide as colonial garbage.

Now are you discussing about genetics or language? If genetic then it goes to whole different set.
1. Tamil is not originated from Sanskrit.
2. I'm not talking against any language here.
3. But I'm against their impositions.
4. There is no need of National Language and its not Hindi.
5. Respect and give equal rights for all languages and leave the learning to person's interest.

I don't want to see states name written in Hindi in display of "Unity in Diversity" parade in Republic day but a real "Unity based on equal rights for diversity".

6. If you are from Andhra. Sorry, you will not understand this and I can't explain you.

Good night

Why are denying the history.
Grantha alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Its not influence on Tamil but blend of sanskrit and tamil by brahmins to translate vedas and for political purposes between rulers.
This doesn't prove Tamil originated from Sanskrit but proves Sanskrit and Tamil Co-existed. You better read its purpose and usage.

Grantha scripts were used to translate sanskrit vedas to Tamil by brahmins. It was in usage during Asoka and Pandya ruled providing

Last edited:
You IDIOT! if you know the meaning of Idiot! then walk away :rofl:
Why don't you say what good product Nehru dynasty gave us? dont poach Gandhis name !
The REAL Gandhis are NOWHERE TO BE SEEN IN POLITICS SO SHUT THE FOCK UP!Only Idiots are MADEUP GANDHU FAMILY .Which they try so hard to keep it off media!:sniper::sniper::sniper:

abe kutte ki aulaad? why didn't you insult others before with that rant?Want to have more?

Yeh Bhai Zakiirai Hame toh Zakia Jaffri ki maiyya chodh diya? no regrets! i want to know what you want? I ASK THIS SICKULAR AND OTHER IDIOTS! Read first and then complain! Nakhre mat banaao There is a limit to Tolerance once you cross that Thershold? Then say GOODBYE! :d
I didnt want to get personal, but this guy has redrawn the lines comparing THEM WITH Crusades and what not!He got proof otherwise its just shite!

I keep saying IT+ IT= IT (Indian Talent+ Information Technology = India Tomorrow). IT sector can be shining light of brand India: #NaMo

@NASCOM

Back
Top Bottom