What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Oscar @Aeronaut

Plz ban this member and the people who have thanked him immediately they have bropken every rule of this forum, personal attacks, abused and anti Muslim abuses even to the mother.

If u don't take any action within 24 hrs then u will have no right to refrain me from the countering these BS. I know how to deal with this pigs.

Comeon , no one is infracted for giving thanks and there is nothing anti-muslim in that post and don't play innocent, we have seen your similar post filled with personal attack from you only few pages back. It's you who started behaving like pigs.

@Oscar @Aeronaut

Plz ban this member and the people who have thanked him immediately they have bropken every rule of this forum, personal attacks, abused and anti Muslim abuses even to the mother.

If u don't take any action within 24 hrs then u will have no right to refrain me from the countering these BS. I know how to deal with this pigs.

Even in the post you complaining about personal attack you use same language.. :wacko::wacko:

Comeon , no one is infracted for giving thanks and there is nothing anti-muslim in that post and don't play innocent, we have seen your similar post filled with personal attack from you only few pages back. It's you who started behaving like pigs.

Maa aur bahen ki galiyan and saying "Hame toh Zakia Jaffri ki maiyya chodh diya?"

Are noting for u ??

Even in the post you complaining about personal attack you use same language.. :wacko::wacko:

Its about the galiyan to mother or saying "Hame toh Zakia Jaffri ki maiyya chodh diya" this is sick, man. :sick::tdown:

Just wait for the Mods to act.

If they don't act i will show u what the gaaliya are and be assured u will not forget them and never hear them again in life other then from me if someone hits me below the belt.

@Oscar @Aeronaut

Aww. . fakir bhai ki jali kya ???:sarcastic:

ok heres something which you said a few days before. . .

aukat main rahe kutte ke bacche

chutiye ki aulad don't spam and post on the topic.

So you can abuse anyone's father and call them bunch of pigs . . . and if someone reciprocates your actions. . . you start crying for that . . eh ?:omghaha:

Aww. . fakir bhai ki jali kya ???:sarcastic:

ok heres something which you said a few days before. . .

So you can abuse anyone's father and call them bunch of pigs . . . and if someone reciprocates your actions. . . you start crying for that . . eh ?:omghaha:
Khisyani billi khamba noche.. aur tumne usko aayna dhika diya! :omghaha:

Point me out, same action will be taken.
chutiye ki aulad don't spam and post on the topic.
aukat main rahe kutte ke bacche

plz notice one thing. . .that it was him who started calling these names. . no one else before him did that

1779952_742969692382263_1508742402_n.jpg

and here is the one for religious flame baiting. . ask any one who knows hindi. . .what this pic is about

:enjoy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom