What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Even after emergency, congress din't got those nos. this is the WORST performance EVER of Congress!!!

One should never discount the Congress. I bet they'll pull something off right before the elections (Private sector reservations etc) to pull their numbers to 100+

One should never discount the Congress. I bet they'll pull something off right before the elections (Private sector reservations etc) to pull their numbers to 100+

I would have believed you if it was 2009 or if atleast 6 months were left to elections. But the anti-Congress sentiment is reaching it's PEAK now, only a miracle can save them from there worst defeat ever.

Even if the Rahul Gandhi hangs a carrot in form of Private sector reservations i highly doubt seniors leaders would be able to pull out a big enough rabbit out of their collective holes.

BgXXdw8CQAE-Icl.jpg

Parliament session is gonna be over in just few days. After that no bill can be passed.
PS: Actually 10-15 independent MPs will obviously support who ever form the govt. So NDA need just around 260 seats.

Whatever seats others ie. cross benchers would get should be added to NDA's tally. I think anywhere between 15-20 seats for crossbenchers is very possible.

So by this poll

227+20(Crossbenchers or Independents)+10(TDP) = 257 is within NDA's fold.I would give 15 remaining seats to BJP from UP and BIHAR as figures of 34 and 21 are way understated.

We are not afraid of Hindi. You are way out of understanding my point. As i said "Tamil will live until Tamils live" but my concern is for commoners in TN struggling due to this language policy and also not giving equal rights to all languages.

O presume you are from Andhra then I have no point in explaining.

So you are expecting a bus conductor or a shop keeper in Tamil Nadu to know Hindi? :hitwall::crazy:
This is what we call hypocrite. You want everyone with different language origin to learn Hindi and make it pan India.

Not in TN but in Hyderabad and Bangalore. People in Andhra Pradesh watches every kind of movies in English, Hindi and Telugu but still Telugu film industry is second largest in India after Hindi film industry. English is the language of elite, not of the commoners and can't compete with the penetration Hindi has as a lingua franca of India, maybe English would be popular after 100 years but right now its only a language of elite. But you have your choice and I respect that choice but don't speak for others.

Last edited:
BY doing so isn't congress meddling with the faith and trust (?) resposed in them by Muslim community ? Congress has been in power for about 90% time since independence. They have just been blabbering that RSS is communal but haven't touched them at all. Does it not say all ? If RSS is hell bent on destroying the fabric of country, divide on religious line - who is stopping them ? Who has stopped Lalu/ Mulayam/ Communists from approaching the courts ? If Congress can dare to ban SIMI, why not RSS ?

Finally well said @The_Showstopper .

Its all politics my friend. Congress with its vote bank politics has been creating a paranoia among muslims by depicting Hindutva Brigade as an eternal enemy and BJP is replicating the same by spreading lies as to how "Hindus are in danger in their own country". It wouldn't be fair to compare RSS with SIMI. SIMI is a toddler organisation when compared to RSS. And though some RSS members were involved in terror activities, yet it can't be termed as a terrorist organisation without substantial evidence. Yet you can't deny the fact that RSS does try to manipulate history and politics by working in the background.

@Bhai Zakir - Congress goes all frontal attack on RSS, dragging in the same theories of assassination of Mahatma Gandhi. But on other hand they join hands with AIMIM, Muslim League; isn't it matter of convenience with strange bed fellows who contradict with their philosophy ?

The thought process which has been instilled in common man with all these years is so ridiculous that the moment we say minority and vulnerable - we think of Muslims ! Have we ever pondered why is it so ? Majority people who form part of minority community are easily swayed on emotions, systematically kept illiterate by your own trusted political partners (Congress), fear-mongered in the name of RSS and now a days saffron terrorism.

As I stated earlier, there isn't much of a difference b/w the two "national" parties. Both can go to any extent to get their things done. And the saying that in politics there is no permanent friend or enemy is once again proved by the following news article.

MIM not untouchable for us, says BJP - The Hindu

Don't you think its actually most of the people in India who are easily swayed on emotions and not just muslims.

But minority within minority - Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Buddhists........................................................................................and who can forget Parsis ? Do we have someone to think of them?

or genuinely we think of everyone on an equitable basis as an - INDIAN ?

Because they don't form any sort of vote bank barring Sikhs to some extent.

Last edited:
they are Wrong in Assessment of Up Bjp wll get At least 50+ seats in Uttar Pradesh it wll be 1991 result repeat or even more than that
completely agree, C-VOTER is known for its conservative predictions,but look at the situation if we r doing the most coservative one the NDA is getting always 225+ then imagine how it wud be on the result day

A person BORN in a state of INDIA is an IMPORTED LEADER.

& a person BORN in ITALY is a TRUE national Indian LEADER?????

Shameless trolling will not change any fact.

Go and read my post again, i have said that bjp have no NATIONAL leader that's why they are importing from STATE. :agree:

sonia have nothing to do with this thread and this so called italian isuue have died in 2004 itself. Now there is a son of India rahul a Indian born in India not sonia.

I know the today's C voter predictions were heartwarming but we shouldn't get complacent there is still huge amount of work to be done. Take todays predictions as much needed adrenalin shot to push through last lap.

Back
Top Bottom