• 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Vikas won 13-11

Seema Antil came 13th in qualifying in discus throw, 12 qualify.

Compensation for Sanwan's defeat :D
Even Vikash looked surprised when his hand was raised....Vikash was totally out of steam in third round....anyway in second round I think Vikash should have more points....but third round belonged to the Americans.

Atoev is a two time world champion and defeated Bogdan Juratoni in the previous round who is a world championship bronze medalist also Bogdan had defeated Vijender's nemesis Cuba's olympic silver medailst Emilio Correa.

God knows how Atoev makes it in WC. Everytime I see his bout he look very ordinary. But he has his tactics...once taken the lead he hide behind his impregnable guard and run away from the opponent. And he won against the Roumanion becoz of wrong scoring like Sangwan's case. He didnt even throw three punch in the third round but got 3 points. And the Roumanion got 2 despite hammering Atoev through out the ring with atleast 6-7 solid connects. The commentator said, "When did he get that three points?" :D

Vijendra just need to take the early lead. That will expose Atoev.

Vikas won but to me it was the american boxer who won.... The reason vikas given victory was that indian boxers pulls crowd.... And vikas would be easy target for cubans and brits.... So they eliminated the stronger boxers.... Both vikas and vijender were lucky.... Vikas was dead in 3rd round.... Couldnt even raise hand and defend....

3 Indians a win away from the assured medal:

Vijender Singh, Saina Nehwal, Vikas Krishnan........:)

Back
Top Bottom