Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Vikas won but to me it was the american boxer who won.... The reason vikas given victory was that indian boxers pulls crowd.... And vikas would be easy target for cubans and brits.... So they eliminated the stronger boxers.... Both vikas and vijender were lucky.... Vikas was dead in 3rd round.... Couldnt even raise hand and defend....

info-...........vikas is 3rd seed boxer in olympics............overall 6th ranked

Vikas won but to me it was the american boxer who won.... The reason vikas given victory was that indian boxers pulls crowd.... And vikas would be easy target for cubans and brits.... So they eliminated the stronger boxers.... Both vikas and vijender were lucky.... Vikas was dead in 3rd round.... Couldnt even raise hand and defend....

conspiracy?? dude Vikas is a world championship bronze medalist, he was completely the winner in first 2 rounds, we can agree on the third round that he was completely tired & was playing for time, but pls don't take anything away from his win.

i also Felt American boxer covered most of lost groung in 3rd round...Never d less...we won...:tup: Vikas was dead weight in the last round....

Vikas won but to me it was the american boxer who won......

Although I don't agree to the conspiracy theories that follow next, I agree with you there. IMO Errol Spence should have won it. But I think for us it got averaged out, because of the Sangwan case.

I too agree the American was the clear winner. But it is not because of crowd or conspiracy. It is because of the premitive + funny scoring method (look AIBA website for details) which is giveing astonoshing results very often. They should use technology to do justice to the hard work of the boxers. I feel atleast three match the judges have chosen the wrong man as the winner -
1)Sangwan match
2) The match between Atoev and the Roumanian (Atoev will face Vijendra so it goes in favour of India that better boxer was not selected)
3) Today vikash Krishan's match....he received too many blows to give away his leads... but.... Chhor yaar..Scoreboard me thodi hi likha rahega yeh sob...

I think Vikash was not fully fit today....dehydration or food poising? Or it was that crashing blow that removed his teeth guard! But, technically he is better than the American...

American boxer was aggressive,it was Vikash's wrong tactics,that cost him a lot of points..but be sure,Boxing matches decided on points,not by blows..remember the case of Vijender in Commonwealth??other boxer didn't even try to fight,but he won the match because of two fouls done by Vijender..

but yes,both american boxers fought against Vijender and Vikash was very good and aggressive boxers..

by the way....USA crossed China in medal's tally...

http://www.london2012.com/medals/medal-count/

next match of Vijander is on 6th aug against the Uzbek boxer

+ next match of Vikas is with a Russian who won 2009 world championship silver & with Vikas winning a bronze in 2011 championships, i think this will be more or less an even contest.

+ looking forward to tommorow's match, our Pocket Dynamite Devendro singh & Manoj Kumar in the R-O-16 + Saina for bronze medal + leander-sania mixed doubles....

561366_339603956125493_22658092_n.jpg

:( Proud of our athletes!! Still Competing on the highest level....

Back
Top Bottom