What's new

Indian navy opens fire on Pak fishermen

So you are back to your usual trolling nonsense......remember Sajjan Kumar is still walking tall and a mass killer may even become your own PM. !!

No,i replied you in your words.FYI,Italians killed that indian men with mistake by considering him as pirate still they are under locks.
and still LEJ is roaming free with support of PMLN who has blood of more than 3000 shias.

No,i replied you in your words.FYI,Italians killed that indian men with mistake by considering him as pirate still they are under locks.
and still LEJ is roaming free with support of PMLN who has blood of more than 3000 shias.

So let me knock it to you, how does RD fits into this conversation....being the flat-footed that you are, you tend to clutch to any straws to salvage any morals..... no wonder you spend more time in a pink saree than on the forum. !!

The difference also happens to be that one incident took place in disputed circumstances while the Marines from the other side of the world carried out the killings at your door step. !!

See again this is the difference - while you apologise for the killers of your own fishermen by giving all excuses, we arrested them, even though the marines were firing in international waters.

See again this is the difference - while you apologise for the killers of your own fishermen by giving all excuses, we arrested them, even though the marines were firing in international waters.

I'm no apologising anything, Pakistan as with India shares a common border and territorial waterways with Iran also.
A lot of smuggling takes place between the two countries, Pakistani border guards in the past have shot and killed persons thought to be involved in such activity....the Iranians were under the same impression more so under the circumstances they are even more wary and trigger itchy. !!

I'm no apologising anything, Pakistan as with India shares a common border and territorial waterways with Iran also.
A lot of smuggling takes place between the two countries, Pakistani border guards in the past have shot and killed persons thought to be involved in such activity....the Iranians were under the same impression more so under the circumstances they are even more wary and trigger itchy. !!

So clearly the Pakistanis are at fault here. Then why compare them with Indian fishermen episode in the first place ?

So clearly the Pakistanis are at fault here. Then why compare them with Indian fishermen episode in the first place ?

How are the Pakistanis at fault, they may have been oblivious to the surroundings....as for the second part, ask your digressing country fellow.

Bro they despise Us Worse then the jews Trust me they dont even drink from the same glass from the muslims thats how they are in america

How are the Pakistanis at fault, they may have been oblivious to the surroundings....as for the second part, ask your digressing country fellow.

last time you "Fishermen" stormed mumbai ,your islami fisherman brothers didn't spare even children.

you gov. is such a %#$% , you have terrorist camps and regularly send them india . you are lucky that we didn't cut heads of your fishermen like you did on border .

dick heads !!!!

Bro they despise Us Worse then the jews Trust me they dont even drink from the same glass from the muslims thats how they are in america

Are you for real?? Where do you see people drinking water from the same glass in NY? Most of the places that do not serve use and throw glasses do not tell people that the last one to sip from it was a Muslim..

For freaking god sake, don't spread the BS you learnt in Pakistan branding it as American!!

last time you "Fishermen" stormed mumbai ,your islami fisherman brothers didn't spare even children.

you gov. is such a %#$% , you have terrorist camps and regularly send them india . you are lucky that we didn't cut heads of your fishermen like you did on border .

dick heads !!!!

You have indeed boldly described your selves. !!

One should not forget- Dawood runs his smuggling business over sea-route and often his men pose as fishermen..

Back
Top Bottom