What's new

Indian navy opens fire on Pak fishermen

I think most of such things are in your head because as a Hindu I was not even aware that calling Quaran as Koran is an insult. Also, please no one serving in American army will be with such a childish mentality.. Believe me, Pakistanis hate Indians because of our religion (Hinduism to be specific) but it is not true in case of India. We have substantial Muslim population many of them serving in Indian army so hatred for Muslims is a false accusation you are trying to label on Hindus. On the other hand, as a Muslim it is your religious duty to hate us idol worshipers and call us Kafirs and what not..

I explained you earlier certain words mean certain things when it comes to relating to our religion and you will be surprised about the sexual assualt cases, racism, suicide in the american armed forces and if we were suppose to hate kaffirs islam wouldnot have been the worlds fastest growing religion despite what people with thought process say about islam, i can give you an example their are caste system in ur religion where people are systematically suppressed,Christians have Extremist like the norway guy, the Nazis and such But Muslims get the worse from the media because thier thought process and ur thought process is the same

Wait. ..let me guess

Indian navy opened fire on unarmed Fishman and still they are survive? What kind of joke this is?

Agar navy bale unki boat bhi le gaye to kya vo log swimming karke wapas gaye. Even in ingured condition?

I see you're not the sharpest arrow in the quiver but if you must, then a flashback of 2008, something on the lines of "India's 9/11", is required. The pot calling the kettle black...

I might not be the sharpest of those Arrows but certainly in the hands of a good Archer, well that's something which makes the difference,however the entire argument is built upon those Kettle which of course is black. A point which we wished to prove and you the first neighbor to accept it.

Mate its good to hear an indian condemning indian navy's brutal act.
plus do you think navy ships stand next to each other like army to guard its borders ? let me clear it that oceans have no markings of borders, they are just on papers of both countries. a common fisherman dont always know them. thats the reason why Indian and Pakistani fishermen often cross borders and get in hands of other's coast guards.

Indian Navy Exercises in Arabian Sea
The Indian Navy has carried out a major exercise in the Arabian Sea over the last 30 days, during which it has honed its combat skills as well as its operational strategy, local media reported Sunday.

More than 50 warships, including the stealth frigates and nuclear-powered submarine INS Chakra, from the Indian Navy's eastern fleet and the western fleet, took part in the exercise, along with 75 fighter jets and choppers, 'The Times of India' newspaper reported, quoting officials as saying.

The exercise, codenamed Tropex, also witnessed the Indian Navy practice operational concepts like maritime manoeuvre from the sea in a bid to show its readiness in case of a swift and high-tempo conflict in the future, the report said.

Elements from the Indian Air Force and the para-military Coast Guard also participated in the exercise, it said.
Indian Navy Exercises in Arabian Sea
You mean to say that the exercise was all about firing on pakistani fishing boat and taking away their boats and luggage....Then seriously its a costly exercise...:P

I might not be the sharpest of those Arrows but certainly in the hands of a good Archer, well that's something which makes the difference,however the entire argument is built upon those Kettle which of course is black. A point which we wished to prove and you the first neighbor to accept it.

A dud in the hands of Robin hood is still a dud. The only difference that it makes is that it lets the dud pretend for just a little while that it is worth something.

Navy ships, out on the fringes of another's territorial waters, attacking a fishing boat. And then a fishing boat claimed to have slipped right through a deployed armada only to travel hundreds of miles through one's waters and then wreak havoc on their largest city....makes the kettle look like brimstone and the pot a moron.

Pakistani fishermen came under attack from the Indian navy within the sea limits of Pakistan on Saturday, leaving a fisherman injured and others escaped by jumping into water.

According to the details, Indian Navy forces opened indiscriminate firing on the fishermen, fishing on the Pakistan side of the sea area. Meanwhile, a fisherman was injured and others jumped into the water to escape their live. The Indian Naval solider took away a boat and luggage with them.

Hilarious isn't it. They came, they fired, they took the boat away. And what was PN doing during this action. Drinking Ruh Abja.
Were they not able to track Indian ships within their own sea area which is so close to mainland.
Some one has messed up here.
I got one more news just now that IN was doing naval exercise in the same sea not far from there. Ringing bells!!!!!!!!!!!

Oye Desi Khoti it is called rooh Afza not Abja. In case you haven't read it properly then have another look, it says boats were in Pakistani waters. It is called open sea for some reason otherwise 26/11 wouldn't have happened in the first place. Indian fishermen always get caught in Pakistani waters but we always give them food and water rather than bullets. It is called being human.

Back
Top Bottom