What's new

Indian Navy Chetak crashes in Goa, pilots dead

We wont sneak some back doors on the JV products as rumors, pretty sure. And never blame China bricks for Vikra boildown, it never happens.
I can't take your words for that sneaking part, reports suggest otherwise.
I am not blaming China bricks, even if it were used and caused trouble, it was the responsibility of quality inspectors to make sure the quality of the components.

defence related JV With China is impossible for obvious reason that China is a security threat to India at least until boarder dispute is settled. even then India China will be pushing each other in Chinese sea and Indian ocean regions.

what both countries can have is civilian, economic, partnership..anything more than that is only after each countries settles disputes, and find there own place on economic, strategic, areas in Asia.

We wont sneak some back doors on the JV products as rumors, pretty sure. And never blame China bricks for Vikra boildown, it never happens.

First trust should be built up! And then everything follows!

If China wants peace with India then trust me! There is no point in aiding Pakistan!

RIP to the dead.

If China wants peace with India then trust me! There is no point in aiding Pakistan!

You know America is providing billions of dollars of military aid to Pakistan every year? While we do not?

But you are friendly with America and not with China, so it seems to be the opposite of what you are saying.

Three people were killed when an Indian Navy helicopter crashed while landing at Goa's Dabolim airport Monday, an official said.

The dead included the pilot, co-pilot and a passenger, a naval officer said in New Delhi.
The helicopter, a Chetak, crashed around 10 a.m., the officer said.

285479_thump.jpg

My condolence to the pilots and his family.

Maybe a JV of helocopter manufacturing with China is a good Choice. half to half stakehold for fair.

who knows that when weshall all witness such an event in the future.....any thing is possible....

on topic RIP...to brave hearts.....

lolo。。。you expect or assume that the Indians are capable of logical thinking?

the US is THE GOD for the Indians,no matter what THE GOD does or does not。

If china will walk one step for strengethening relations, india will walk two....Just that we do understand China less because the opaque signals and news from the country. Just too bad that two neighbours are reclaritant to engage....hope for better future.....

lolo。。。you expect or assume that the Indians are capable of logical thinking?

the US is THE GOD for the Indians,no matter what THE GOD does or does not。

RIP

Please save your BS for some other thread . This is not the appropriate thread for such comments .

God some of you people are despicble, trying score cheap points while discussing people's death. The safety record for Chetaks is pretty good and anyway within 4 years they will be replaced. There is no guarantee that if it had been a brand new helo this wouldn't have happened. Sometimes things just happen.

RIP warriors.

Why are there so many crashes in India? Pilot error? Equipment failure?

Back
Top Bottom