What's new

Indian Muslim Population Growing

hyderbad, kashmir, bengaldesh, uttarpradesh, khalistan will be free from HINDUstan

Thank You Nostrodamus.

Nothing will change till hell freezes over. Evidently not even the imagination of people !

Now.. can we stay on topic .

no you're right it's okay for them to thrash taxi drivers in Mumbai for not speaking Marathi language; it's okay for them to burn religious places of worship, etc.

it's okay for them to engage in caste-politics

with thinking and apathy such as yours - india will rest assuredly not need external enemies to eventually implode if you really believe the RSS isn't a terrorist or extremist group

it's arbitrary....forget the numbers, focus on the point i'm making

scenario in india is much worst then you think.
muslims are backward and illiterate in india. my indian brothers who are claiming that muslims are highly educated should get out of there city mindset.

the thing you are talking about imploding doesn't concern me.the thing which concern me is the amount of bloodshed that will occur.
there are almost as much or more hindu illiterate in india then there are muslims illiterate.tell me what will happen when hindu extremists will know that muslims are hell bent on dividing country again in the name of islam???
you can guess what will happen.but iam sure there will be no division again.

when r u ppl going to learn to stop meddling into other countries affairs? tit for tat son.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh..than u keep and continue with your dream but look your self and leaders, who starting day talk with against India and sleeping as well. Kashimir, kashmir...............Indian Muslim problems...........RSS and Shiv sena..........:blah::blah:

Personally I think, brother u both are wrong and yes our cultures are little different (Indian hindu and Indian muslim) but these never create problems for each others. Maximum Indian muslims know important of education for child just not like our neighbors.

India is a young country and if u talking to any youth than no one think about how is muslim, sikh, hindu, christians and other hindu ST/CST people. we all are facing fair competition for career and growth. Yes, ST/CST having some benefits because reserve quotas and others are same position.

But, Some muslims have so many child's (8-9) because they are backward and not educated that's why they don't know what is family planning and how important is education in our life. I am saying because I saw these things in India. but, I also saw very much educated muslims family who doing better in every fields.

Today, Indian muslims doing better education. they are doing and helping India for developments in all areas. Indian muslims very much strongly says this is our country without any fear. If u can't believe than u need to come India otherwise u believe wh u want to believe.

India is a very big Secularism and there are two parts. some persons are very good and some some persons are very bad. but, we all proud to be an Indian.

Proper well balanced answer.

Back
Top Bottom