What's new

Indian Muslim Population Growing

if u ask any indian muslim,if they prefer to live in pakistan,their answer is "HELL NO".
what does that tell u?

Excerpt: India

Currently Muslims make up 14.6% of the total population in India (according to Economist), just my conjecture Muslims will probably make up approximately 20% of the total Indian population in 2025. Eventually it will get to the point Muslims will hold majority sway in certain large parts of India, especially Deccan.

I will rephrase your objective, if you would really like to know about the political power of the Muslim in electoral system, then i think in spite of the population is 15% , but still then due to indian democratic set up, they have the influence and power to impact 1/3rd of electoral constituencies. So Muslim is powerful bloc in Indian society...But most unfortunate thing is that most of the political parties simply exploit them without really helping them to grow up in education, modernization and progress in society....

Muslim population growth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because of higher birthrates, the percentage of Muslims in India has risen from about 9.91% in 1951 to 13.43% in 2001 to 14% in 2010.[8] The Muslim population growth rate is higher by more than 10% of the total growth compared to that of Hindus.[9] Muslim growth rate percentage per annum is expected to grow from 14.6% in 2010 to 15.9% in 2030.[4].

Demographers have put forward several factors behind high birthrates among Muslims in India.Sociologists point out that religious factors can explain high Muslim birthrates. Surveys indicate that Muslims in India have been relatively far less willing to adopt family planning measures and that Muslim girls get married at a much younger age compared to other Indian girls.[10] According to Paul Kurtz, Muslims in India are much more resistant to modern contraceptive measures compared to other Indians and as a consequence, the decline in fertility rate among non- muslim women is much higher compared to that of Muslim women.[11][12]

According to a 2006 committee appointed by the Indian Prime Minister, by the end of the 21st century India's Muslim population will reach 320 to 340 million people (or 18% of India's total projected population)

Good more Muslims means more Jawans to kick some Pakistani ***

indian Muslims will need a seperate home from HINDUstan

Tell that to a Muslim here and you get the answer of your life :coffee:

Muslims I know easily get enraged whenever they hear about border firings and other external aggression, much much faster than people of any other community :devil:

indian Muslims will need a seperate home from HINDUstan

You are accepting that Indian Muslims are different from Pakistani ones and so they need a different land than Pakistan.

Directly you have admitted Pakistan ideology is a failure.

I think as Indians would get educated, Hinduism might decline as a religion, as many people would convert to Islam or Christianity.

Plus the Muslim population might increase due to people converting to Islam.

The hate Indians have toward muslims can be easily gauged by online Indians.Their mainstream media also shows no qualms while spewing all sorts of myths and venoms against muslims. PDF, TOI are a great insight to Indian islamophobia. Spewing venom against muslims and Islam seems to be ingrained in their general psyche. I think they are the most racist islamophobic nation in the world.

The hate Indians have toward muslims can be easily gauged by online Indians.Their mainstream media also shows no qualms while spewing all sorts of myths and venoms against muslims. PDF, TOI are a great insight to Indian islamophobia. Spewing venom against muslims and Islam seems to be ingrained in their general psyche. I think they are the most racist islamophobic nation in the world.

And yet 177 million live here in relative peace(barring a few incidents ) they don kill each other, they dont have a radical ideology .
Consider this , we have almost as many Muslims as you , yet look at the violence in your own country , then look at ours.

No religion is acceptable to God except Islam, on the day of judgement the idol worshipers would regret and grief.

And yet 177 million live here in relative peace(barring a few incidents ) they don kill each other, they dont have a radical ideology .
Consider this , we have almost as many Muslims as you , yet look at the violence in your own country , then look at ours.

I don't know what U mean by radical. That's the crux, U folks can label any pious muslim as radical not to mention the venomous hate U guys have toward political Islam even if its doesn't concern your country. Sometimes if boggles me seeing the amount of hate Indians have toward something that doesn't even concern them.
And the no. is not a factor. India was ruled by muslims for a 1000 years, so naturally a country of 1 bn can have 177 mn even after partition.

And sir, there is violence in our country but that violence is political incited by ruling thugs. What has that got to do with Islam or muslims? The current facist thug party that rules BD calls itself secular.

One day I had like to go to India and see how Muslims are treated.

You will find a picture ver different from the ones the trolls paint here.

No religion is acceptable to God except Islam, on the day of judgement the idol worshipers would regret and grief.

And how do you know what he wants? Has he come down and told you? How can you believe so strongly that you are the only acceptable ones and others aren't, when in reality the only time you know this is when you're dead?

I don't know what U mean by radical. That's the crux, U folks can label any pious muslim as radical not to mention the venomous hate U guys have toward political Islam even if its doesn't concern your country. Sometimes if boggles me seeing the amount of hate Indians have toward something that doesn't even concern them.
And the no. is not a factor. India was ruled by muslims for a 1000 years, so naturally a country of 1 bn can have 177 mn even after partition.

And sir, there is violence in our country but that violence is political incited by ruling thugs. What has that got to do with Islam or muslims? The current facist thug party that rules BD calls itself secular.

Forget it my friend , you were brought up with a thought process with is hard to argue with , your mistaken sense of superiority is what has led to the downfall of so many nations. Good luck .

Back
Top Bottom