What's new

Indian Muslim Population Growing

hyderbad, kashmir, bengaldesh, uttarpradesh, khalistan will be free from HINDUstan

First hold your Baluchistan. It'll soon separate from Pakistan. Then your country will become half. First stop that and then speak about ours. We are not having any problems like you in our country. Also I think India should keep an eye on the Kashmir illegally occupied by Pak.

First hold your Baluchistan. It'll soon separate from Pakistan. Then your country will become half. First stop that and then speak about ours. We are not having any problems like you in our country. Also I think India should keep an eye on the Kashmir illegally occupied by Pak.

Son, u smokin afghanistans finest?

Excerpt: India

Currently Muslims make up 14.6% of the total population in India (according to Economist), just my conjecture Muslims will probably make up approximately 20% of the total Indian population in 2025. Eventually it will get to the point Muslims will hold majority sway in certain large parts of India, especially Deccan.

Muslim population was 10% at the time of independence. and now its 14.6..

I have read in my books that that percentage is expected to go up by 18% till 2050 and hindu population percentage will be around 70-75...
after which the population will stabilise. ..

the figure of 20% and that too by 2025 is highly exaggerated. check the increase in population of Muslims by % in india, and you will see...

Son, u smokin afghanistans finest?

look at the post he quoted.he definitely has more sense in him...

anyways, about afghan weed, thoda mere liye bhi le ao...:P

1.That part in bold is most objectionable / unaccpetable to Muslims. Islam is a divine faith. The Holy Qu'oran was sent dow to mankind by Allah SWT through the Holy Prophet pbuh.

2. MODS, kindly expunge this post and warn the poster to be careful in future.

Discussion on Islam is very dangerous, slight deviation means death penalty. Moreover most of Islamic practices are inherited/borrowed from old existing cultures. Something is fully adapted some thing adapted aftr modifications.

@Devine faith and holy book (Yours) sent by god (Yours): Its just your belief, there is no evidence of it. Infact there is no logical explanation of it.

By the way My point was:
The way Muslims discovered/realise (I am not sure what word shall I use here, all word lead to blasphemy and ultimately death) their god (some hundreds of year ago) same description of God is available in Hindu Scripts thousands of year ago.

bring namo and get back to normalcy ;)

Will NaMo distribute Condoms or will he forcefully neuter the breeders (of all religion, who have more than 3 kids called fast breeders)

Will NaMo distribute Condoms or will he forcefully neuter the breeders (of all religion, who have more than 3 kids called fast breeders)

oh.. ask the pakistanis.. NamO is a mass murderer and he is really good at it ;) :lol:

God sent his messenger, prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him ) to mankind and revealed Quran to Him ( peace be upon him )
As a guidance to mankind.

There is nothing worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet.

La ilahi illallah Muhammadur Rasollulah.

So a guy claims to be the messenger of God and you believe him? That's the height of naïveity. No one who claims to have a message from God has proof, there's no proof any religion worships the "correct" God, but here you are proclaiming that only one is worthy of worship.

I think as Indians would get educated, Hinduism might decline as a religion, as many people would convert to Islam or Christianity.

Plus the Muslim population might increase due to people converting to Islam.

Very bold statement considering that the original Catholic Church relied on fooling or coercing an ignorant populace, and Islam originated from the least developed area of the then known world.

As people get educated, religion as a whole will decline.

1.That part in bold is most objectionable / unaccpetable to Muslims. Islam is a divine faith. The Holy Qu'oran was sent dow to mankind by Allah SWT through the Holy Prophet pbuh.

2. MODS, kindly expunge this post and warn the poster to be careful in future.

What? Allergic to truth? It's a well known fact that young religions borrow elements from old ones.

EzioAltaïr;4133901 said:
What? Allergic to truth? It's a well known fact that young religions borrow elements from old ones.

The Radical faction of Islam is adamant, they don't accept any free debate. I remember one word of "Robert Langdon" : CULTURAL SHOCK

In "Angles and Demon" he says "The newborn religions accept old tradition so that the converted followers don't face the cultural shock"
1. Christians copied/followed/adhere-to Sunday as holiday. Sunday was paganic holiday which church accepted.
2. 25 Dec was paganic festival, christians made that Jesus B'day.
3. Khatna is paganic culture, Islam copied/followed it .
4. Beard is Paganic culture , Islam allowed it to continue.
5. Prohibition to eating pork is Jews culture, Islam continued it.
Like wise many customs are there which are accepted to avoid "Cultural Shock".

Back
Top Bottom