What's new

Indian Muslim Population Growing

Good more Muslims means more Jawans to kick some Pakistani ***

Forgot what happened in Mumbai last year in August, when Muslims demonstrated and thrashed Hindus and your Hindu police force?

We seriously need to control our population.

You cannot control the Muslim population, if you try regulating their community or population there will be serious backlash from the Muslim community in India.

Forgot what happened in Mumbai last year in August, when Muslims demonstrated and thrashed Hindus and your Hindu police force?

And you forgot what happened after that... they were arrested and thrown in jail.. and some of them still rotting there.... for making that mess.

And you forgot what happened after that... they were arrested and thrown in jail.. and some of them still rotting there.... for making that mess.

Yes but what does that tell you, they don't care what matters most to them is their religious identity and brotherhood. They demonstrated because their Indian Government did nothing to help Rohingya Muslims as the Indian Muslims demanded Indian Government do.

You cannot control the Muslim population, if you try regulating their community or population there will be serious backlash from the Muslim community in India.

trying hard to incite communal passion eh??

One stream of feeling permeates our national consciousness from the Himalayas to Kanyakumari. Conversion or different form of worship does not obstruct our national feeling. Muslims or Christians are not outsiders. All of them are an integral part of our society. They were converted because of various reasons. As countless rivers become one when they reach the ocean, so different sects become one when they merge in the ocean of nationality. It is essential for a religion to consider itself part and parcel of that land. Difference in religion does not change culture but various sects have their share in the development of national culture. It is ridiculous to talk of separate culture and history because of difference in forms of worship. -

Mahadevi Verma

BHVi46pCIAQYw1C.jpg:large

This is new statement after he was arrested.

1. In Islamic Govt of India (Kongres and Mulla-yam) highly impossible, such act will cut the vote.
2. Hinduism support one God as well (I believe Islam is compilation of different culture, who knows your god concept was taken from some Hindu tribes, after all Islam came just few hundred years ago)

1. "Ekam evadvitiyam"
"He is One only without a second."
[Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1]1

2. "Na casya kascij janita na cadhipah."
"Of Him there are neither parents nor lord."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 6:9]2

"Na samdrse tisthati rupam asya, na caksusa pasyati kas canainam."

"His form is not to be seen; no one sees Him with the eye."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:20]4
1. "na tasya pratima asti"
"There is no image of Him."
[Yajurveda 32:3]5

2. "shudhama poapvidham"
"He is bodyless and pure."
[Yajurveda 40:8]6
3. "Ma cid anyad vi sansata sakhayo ma rishanyata"
"O friends, do not worship anybody but Him, the Divine One. Praise Him alone."
[Rigveda 8:1:1]10

3. Hinduism talk about Bath (full body) unlike Islam where just ablution is needed.

All you want , is available in Hinduism, then why to go for another religion. Feel proud to be part of one of the oldest living civilization of earth

1.That part in bold is most objectionable / unaccpetable to Muslims. Islam is a divine faith. The Holy Qu'oran was sent dow to mankind by Allah SWT through the Holy Prophet pbuh.

2. MODS, kindly expunge this post and warn the poster to be careful in future.

weak up kid ,

Read my comment again i didn't mentioned about muslims or any other religion , my view was about indian nationals , FYI i also belong to religion whose population is less than 0.01% , but i still don't want it to explode.

n grow up kid ....

Yes but what does that tell you, they don't care what matters most to them is their religious identity and brotherhood. They demonstrated because their Indian Government did nothing to help Rohingya Muslims as the Indian Muslims demanded Indian Government do.

Mr. JR. Think Tank / whatever , Rohingya Muslims are not indian , so why GOI should bother ?

Muslim population is exploding everywhere - so what's surprising about their population growth in India?

i dont think muslims are negleted in india. where i live ,we actually do not care about anyones religion
all are treated as equal, this i can relate with many of my experiences,in the place where i study there are many muslims but we never even ask anybody which religion they are to make friends.if they have good charachter they are friends ,in my class muslim ,hindu and christians always become friends.and this is common all across India.

Those were pakistani cowards killing women & children but you must be proud of it totally understandable America also does this
But what I was thinking is how can a person enjoy the slaughtering of women & children

& worry not I am damn sure the Muslims will be first ones to take up arms to protect the sovereignty of our nation our kargil counter offencive was also led by a Muslim genral

& worry not our consulate in Afghanistan is working on full capacity to establish the Republic of Balochistan

Back
Top Bottom