What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tumne aise hi likha tha!:mad:

Hume bhi Lust-wala pyaar accha lagta hai...lekin saccha pyaar bhi itna bura nahi hai.:partay:
ghar pe bolna padega ladka bigad gaya hai.......:P
kitni baar saccha pyar kiyo ho.....:woot:......desi ye german.....:azn::azn:

ghar pe bolna padega ladka bigad gaya hai.......:P
kitni baar saccha pyar kiyo ho.....:woot:......desi ye german.....:azn::azn:

Me sirf pdf me saccha pyar karta hoon...taaki pyaar ke saath saath doori bhi barkarar rahega.:lol:

The ideology is still there, among the elders.......it won't die out easily because of the fact that they witnessed persecution at the hands of Congressi thugs when they were young and turned towards Marxism permanently........
But they lost power mainly due to the change of mind of the younger generation who witnessed practically no development for the past 35 years under the Left-Front govt........but somehow Bengalis stayed out of Hindutva ideology.....hence BJP never got foot-hold in Bengal.........
We don't want foreigners to be blackfaced during valentines day, couples beaten up in parks, people beaten up in pubs just in the name of 'preserving Hindu values'(whetever that means).......that doesn't mean we don't care about Hinduism, famous Hindu spiritual leaders like Ramakrishna Paramhansha, Swami Vivekananda atc. were all from Bengal........we just don't like people teaching us Hinduism when they themselves know nothing.....Bengalis simply don't like to be bossed around....
Therefore, If BJP cannot shrug off the Hindutva attitude by alienating itself from organisations like Siv Sena, Bajrang Dal etc., I think there is no chance of BJP making any progress here....

But yes, we(atleast I) support BJP govt. at the center after seeing how corrupt congressis ruining our country....and how Narendra Modi developed Gujarat......we support Modi's BJP.

You look at the flaws of BJP/VHP but you refuse to see the bigger flaws that happen the other way around.

BJP/RSS is not here to teach you hinduism or teach you religion,they assume that you know whatever you know.

By comparing them to maulvis who intrepret the quran or church pastors who like local khap panchayats,you insult your own intelligence.

There is every chance of BJP becoming very big in Bangal/Kerala,Left wing life is too exhaustive and incomplete,it dies its natural death someday.

He sounds more enigmatic than you now.:woot:

din get u?

Therefore, If BJP cannot shrug off the Hindutva attitude by alienating itself from organisations like Siv Sena, Bajrang Dal etc., I think there is no chance of BJP making any progress here....

There is more a chance of rest of India forgetting about WB considering it a gangrenous region of India, than BJP alienating itself of RSS, Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal.

Back
Top Bottom