What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

I was about to agree with you after reading the first sentence, but then you started flaming. :lol:

The guy was an idiot, pure and simple. If you go to another country without learning what to do and what not to do, then the only one to blame is yourself.

What, so I come from a rich city therefore I don't understand human nature? Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Desperation is not an excuse for breaking the law.

LOL ....I dont care if you agree with me or not.

Anybody who rely on 'good luck charms' to help him/her in their life is a 'simpleton' not an Idiot. If he was smart or lucky enough he would not have gone to SA to make money. Saudi is a place for those who are desperate to make money, people with good careers dont go there.

He is to blame, also to share the blame is the country for having such a medieval law, its citizens for following such a law and Indian govt. for not providing enough oppertunity in India and then not providing necessary consular support to poor Indians in other countries. But this is not a Blame game is it ?

Your being from a 'Rich' country has nothing to do with understanding human nature. Trust a 'chinese' to make such an absurd comment. Its to do with your recent culture that has reduced people to a commodity to earn a few bucks. Again this is off topic.

Last Point .....Desperation is the ONLY reason most people break the law :disagree:. Only other reason is Greed. Clearly understanding human nature is not your forte.

i think this should not be there as long as it doesnt affect others physically or their properties.
if i sit at home and do open sesame, I dont affect others

Do you seriously think it doesn't affect people? Charlatans are defrauding people showing magic tricks and making false promises that they can't deliver on.

People engaging in practices involved in so called sorcery for non-malicious purposes are the exception, not the norm. The laws exist almost everywhere, but you'll see Arab states enforce this law a lot more and they are better off it, compared to all the palmist, najoomi nonsense our countries are wasting their time on.

Indian states, in this case Maharashtra look at laws to prevent the gullible from being taken for a ride by self appointed "magicians"/Witches/ Warlocks etc. The idea is to root our superstition as much as possible & to make it a criminal offense to be advertising one's services in these matters. It is aiming to push such charlatans out of the society. The Saudi case wasn't about advertising, it was about the fear of the man actually performing magic. Big difference.

No difference. same applies to others and other countries too.

The case in debate here has this plus point in favour of the man who blamed him. The accused confessed to what the other man said.

The law is not objectionable. The proceedings may be as the accused might had been forced to confess.

Clearly understanding human nature is not your forte.

I'm sure you understand more about Indians practicing black magic than I do. :lol:

But if you want to practice it in Saudi Arabia, you're going to be in big trouble.

If you're stupid enough to go to another country and commit a capital crime then you have no one to blame but yourself.

I'm sure you understand more about Indians practicing black magic than I do. :lol:

But if you want to practice it in Saudi Arabia, you're going to be in big trouble.

If you're stupid enough to go to another country and commit a capital crime then you have no one to blame but yourself.

What Saudi Arabia call 'black magic' might be what Indians call religion .............In Malawi farting is a crime. Let me guess....you wont fart if you'r in Malawi.

What Saudi Arabia call 'black magic' might be what Indians call religion .............In Malawi farting is a crime. Let me guess....you wont fart if you'r in Malawi.

No it's not. :lol: I just checked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Malawian_Air_Fouling_Legislation

It was said by mistake, and then later the statement was retracted. The bill itself makes no mention of farting at all, it was only a misinterpretation by the same guy who later retracted his statement, saying that he did not actually read the bill before making that comment.

So no, it is not illegal to fart in public in Malawi. And even if it was, it would not be punishable by death. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

No it's not. :lol: I just checked.

2011 Malawian Air Fouling Legislation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was said by mistake, and then later the statement was retracted. The bill itself makes no mention of farting at all, it was only a misinterpretation by the same guy who later retracted his statement, saying that he did not actually read the bill before making that comment.

So no, it is not illegal to fart in public in Malawi. And even if it was, it would not be punishable by death. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

congratulations ........ feel free to fart in Malawi. I am sure chinese appreciates small freedoms.

Speaking of "barbaric", check this out:

Aghori Sadhus-indian man eating raw human flesh-********

They eat the animals right after the death, which is good they survive with out harming any creatures. This concepts and others which are in Hinduism are hard to understand for the people who follow one book to lead their complex lives.

I have seen that video of that FSA "commander" eating the heart of a dead Syrian Army soldier and i'm truly disgusted. Your (india's) ally israel has been supporting the FSA through air strikes against the Syrian Army.

You must be proud.

Being ally/supporter doesn't mean you are responsible for all their actions. Pakistan has been supporting lots of organizations world over that are killing innocent people almost daily. Just naming them Freedom fighters or some other $hit you can not absolve yourself of the crimes and mind it these are the acts you are directly involved in. Proud?

How could you miss this back home?

Two men feeding on dead bodies arrested in Punjab | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

PAKISTANI man arrested for raping dead bodies

"Barbaric" ehh?

You must be proud, anyways?.

Do you seriously think it doesn't affect people? Charlatans are defrauding people showing magic tricks and making false promises that they can't deliver on.

People engaging in practices involved in so called sorcery for non-malicious purposes are the exception, not the norm. The laws exist almost everywhere, but you'll see Arab states enforce this law a lot more and they are better off it, compared to all the palmist, najoomi nonsense our countries are wasting their time on.

In india the law which you are alluring to is to prevent fraud however there is no fraud by the person who is arrested in Saudi arabia . Whatever mantra ,tactics or spells that he performed are his private activities to which he is entitled too.Look it at this way , a prayer can also be called black magic in many cases.

No difference. same applies to others and other countries too.

The case in debate here has this plus point in favour of the man who blamed him. The accused confessed to what the other man said.

The law is not objectionable. The proceedings may be as the accused might had been forced to confess.

The law itself is stupid and one can easily deduce the wisdom of these proceedings.

It shows mal-intent. If person A is trying to harm person B and has admitted to wanting and trying to do it, would you let person A go, just because he chooses a poor method to do so?

well imo, its the equivalent of telling someone to go to hell, or hope that he dies or something.. legally nothing wrong.

now you are getting slowly into matters of faith. i dont believe in astrology but there are tons of people who do.. now does that sound familiar. also coming to charlatans defrauding people.. this also seems suspiciously simliar to priests and mullahs.. hmmmm.
so as long as these kind of things are carried on in the personal realm , I feel one shouldnt give much importance.

Back
Top Bottom