What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

sh*t @Anonymous got banned?
anyway @Yzd Khalifa is sorcery punishable by death or not. If yes, why? How can you support such stupid law. Sorcery does not work, does not matter whether hindu does it or muslim.

Last edited by a moderator:
sh*t @Anonymous got banned?
anyway @Yzd Khalifa is sorcery punishable by death or not. If yes, why? How can you support such stupid law. Sorcery does not work, does not matter whether hindu does it or muslim.

No, it's not. There are only two crimes that are punishable by death in KSA:

1- Taking someone's life will surely lead you to lose your life.

2- Smuggling/drug-dealings a sh!twh0le a mount of drugs like these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3p0C_hs4lc

I support the DP for both ^

On other note, I don't argue on religious grounds, but rather human ethics.

@Yzd Khalifa , I disagree on both (death penality should be very rare, may be incase of premeditated murder, or really gruesome murder), and drug smuggling should attract long term jail sentence..
we can agree to disagree on this... :cheers:

@Yzd Khalifa , I disagree on both (death penality should be very rare, may be incase of premeditated murder, or really gruesome murder), and drug smuggling should attract long term jail sentence..
we can agree to disagree on this... :cheers:

No problem. I respect your view point. Our justice implentation is based upon our statistical record Sir. Our crime rate is very very low and we will do whatever takes to keep it that way.

Shame coming from a person in whose religion drinking camel **** is considered divine.

P.S i'm not Hindu you fanatic religious hater. Now go hump your donkey

And how wrong could you have been, such a pathetic retard you are that you pull a statement out of your @$$ and want to make it sound as a fact. lol

You call me a religion hatter and yet it was you who ran his ***** of a mouth about my religion. Now what does that make you, a ****** turd.

Now as far as humping a donkey is concerned, well I am not into bestiality, but still even if I was U aka donkey would have been the last thing I would want to hump.

And now go go and crawl into a hole that you came out of and cry a river, then drown in it.

If you whining Indians don't like KSA's laws, then don't work in KSA. At least learn about their laws before leaving the land of milk and honey.

Well if I would say I am God would You/Saudi govt believe it?
It doesn't matter what he says
State is supposed to act rationally

So, now a days, people of india throw away confessions? So say a person confesses he embezzled some money, state has to ignore?

If you whining Indians don't like KSA's laws, then don't work in KSA. At least learn about their laws before leaving the land of milk and honey.

Its not about knowing or not knowing the laws
Its about how stupid those laws are

IMO sorcery does exist. I know people who suffered at the hands of sorcery.

I guess its one of those things that one has to see for themselves to believe it exists.

No problem. I respect your view point. Our justice implentation is based upon our statistical record Sir. Our crime rate is very very low and we will do whatever takes to keep it that way.

If only Europeans and Americans did the same, oh but wait they'd be labeled "racists" for doing so.

Being ally/supporter doesn't mean you are responsible for all their actions. Pakistan has been supporting lots of organizations world over that are killing innocent people almost daily. Just naming them Freedom fighters or some other $hit you can not absolve yourself of the crimes and mind it these are the acts you are directly involved in. Proud?

How could you miss this back home?

Two men feeding on dead bodies arrested in Punjab | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

PAKISTANI man arrested for raping dead bodies

"Barbaric" ehh?

You must be proud, anyways?.

If this thread was about Pakistan, than i'd be happy to address what you brought up. However it is not, its about an indian doing sorcery in KSA and thus being arrested.

Since you brought up that FSA commander eating hearts, which has nothing to do with the topic (the topic is about an indian), then i replied to your comment.

PS, key word in those links you posted: Arrested

I assumed you might have read those links before posting them. I guess not.

So, now a days, people of india throw away confessions? So say a person confesses he embezzled some money, state has to ignore?

revisit my post i guess you didnt get the point that "state is supposed to act rationally"
there is difference between confessing money embezzlement and confessing crap
Dont tell me Saudi law tells u to believe every confession blindly{Wat if some one confesses he drank away all the rives in KSA thats why it largest country with out river....would govt believe that:cheesy:}

I guess its one of those things that one has to see for themselves to believe it exists.

I also have a fundemtal respect for point of view bro. I understand you believe in it ,and you are entitled to do so.

If only Europeans and Americans did the same, oh but wait they'd be labeled "racists" for doing so.

I guess that depends on what kind of people you're dealing with. As you probably know, each State in the US has its own rules and draftings, same goes with Eurpoe.

you serious? care to elaborate, do you have any personal experience...?

revisit my post i guess you didnt get the point that "state is supposed to act rationally"
there is difference between confessing money embezzlement and confessing crap
Dont tell me Saudi law tells u to believe every confession blindly{Wat if some one confesses he drank away all the rives in KSA thats why it largest country with out river....would govt believe that:cheesy:}

I have looked into your posts over and over again. We don't have any problem with the conclusion you came up with whatsoever. However, this might be the last time that I may need to repeat the fact that these types of people hide other crimes below the carpet of their magic show ,and we don't prosecute people for that. Many tips off come from Expats by the way.

you serious? care to elaborate, do you have any personal experience...?

Its something too personal for me to mention here. As i said, its one of those things one has to see for themselves to believe it exists.

Trust me, i too at a point laughed at the mention of sorcery and believed it was something only in fairy tales.

Back
Top Bottom