What's new

India will suffer for what it did in Kashmir: Arundhati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we are suffering because we let traitors ( like you ) to breed in our country.

Poor lady is about to be bashed! Friends are on their way.

no dude she aint a poor lady well she is a drama queen actually her new book is round the corner so shes trying to creat some controversy as they say ...Dikh rahee hai tabhee to bik rahee hai ;)

Poor lady is about to be bashed! Friends are on their way.

no dude she aint a poor lady well she is a drama queen actually her new book is round the corner so shes trying to creat some controversy as they say ...Dikh rahee hai tabhee to bik rahee hai ;)

You care ?? Joking

You are waiting US to leave cause you know about your capability.
Sir we are not dealing with Joker we are dealing with USA who is a power and we have almost defeated and they are about to run away and than the focus will be on India and Kashmir and Gujrat

Sir we are not dealing with Joker we are dealing with USA who is a power and we have almost defeated and they are about to run away and than the focus will be on India and Kashmir and Gujrat

Ok leave post 09/11 period ..

Kya kar liya tumne usse pahle :rofl:

bahane marne chod do yar ... tumme kashmir lene ki himmat nahi hai

Ok leave post 09/11 period ..

Kya kar liya tumne usse pahle :rofl:

bahane marne chod do yar ... tumme kashmir lene ki himmat nahi hai
Yes you should last talk about himmat what happened to you in Mumbai and what kind of Himmat you showed every ones knows it :azn: Sir and you will see laugh as much you can because you guys will cry a lot really very soon :cheers:

Kashmiri Pundits have suffered right from the days of sikandar butshikan in the 14th century. Later during aurangzeb's time Guru Tegh Bahadur gave his life for them, yet India did nothing. Today the pudits are again suffering at the hands of religious imprealists who use terrorism and fear and vandalism to spread their love, and we are doing nothing.

Unless we send pundits back to kashmir and correct the historical wrongs they have suffered for many centuries, we will indeed suffer.

Thank you arundhati roy, for unwittingly reminding us.

Yes you should last talk about himmat what happened to you in Mumbai and what kind of Himmat you showed every ones knows it :azn: Sir and you will see laugh as much you can because you guys will cry a lot really very soon :cheers:

So you showing himmat with terrorists ???

Ohh sorry your army cant win against India so you need terrorists ...

So you showing himmat with terrorists ???

Ohh sorry your army cant win against India so you need terrorists ...
You should not about using terrorists you used them in Bangladesh you used them in Sri Lanka and you try to use them against China as well and by the way if those 10 can kick your ***** for 3 days than what whole Pakistan Army would do to you just imagine

You should not about using terrorists you used them in Bangladesh you used them in Sri Lanka and you try to use them against China as well and by the way if those 10 can kick your ***** for 3 days than what whole Pakistan Army would do to you just imagine

We saw 91 K of your army under our prison :whistle:

Bangladesh previously known as EAST Pakistan

And only low life like you can take shelter of unarmed civilian and call them brave (you people are really brave):pakistan:

Indian Military crimes in occupied Kashmir are endless. Good to see honest people coming forward & telling the truth about Indian Military brutal crimes in occupied Kashmir.

INSHAALLAH Kashmir will be freed from the shackles of occupying India & INSHAALLAH once again Kashmir will be part of Pakistan.

Kashmir will only be free if God is willing (INSHAALLAH ),Just as you said. Looks like Allah wants kashmir to stay to with whom it righty belongs. That's the reason why Allah is punishing you folks for going against his will and trying to wrestle Kashmir out of India's grip.

Asiya Anbrabi said - follow Arndhati Roy.

Why did she say that? because Asiya Andrabi also said

My organisation has a religious basis. It all started with my reading the Holy Quran, and the Holy Quran tells us that there is only one Lord. We believe in the oneness of Allah the Almighty. The whole universe has to be governed by the laws of Allah the Almighty.

So, the strong belief of Dukhtaran-e-Millat is that we want the whole universe to be governed by the laws of Allah the Almighty. Based on Islamic teachings, we are fighting against India. I am telling you that this is Islam, this is my religion.
'I don't believe in Kashmiriyat or nationalism. I believe there are just two nations, Muslim and non-Muslim.'

I don't believe in Kashmiriyat, I don't believe in nationalism. I believe that there are just two nations—Muslims and non-Muslims. I am a Muslim; I am least bothered whether I will be called a Kashmiri. I'm Andrabi, I'm from the Syed dynasty. I'm not actually Kashmiri, I'm Arab, my ancestors had come from Arabia to Central Asia. I believe in Islamic nationalism

Lets not get fooled into what we are facing here is some kind of humantirian cause, its simple religious imperialism. And attention seekers and mir jafars of today like roy will be the first ones to get a bullet in their empty skulls when the barbarians take over.

She has FULL rights to speak her mind. What is nationalist and what is treasonous is not for you and me to decide.
Yes our constitution has given freedom to all the dogs also to bark as much as they want and these shameful creatures misuse this freedom....Then people like us says ''Who let the Dog out...who who''..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom