What's new

India will suffer for what it did in Kashmir: Arundhati

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she will suffer more if she keeps making such anti nationalistic comments. Come on arundathi if you have a problem please return to your native country. Don't need you here.

Well I can see who is suffering a lot by this "TRUTH", it's you Indians & you Indians are have illegally occupied Kashmir. INSHAALLAH Kashmir will be freed from the shackles of occupying Indian forces.

Indian Military crimes in occupied Kashmir are endless. Good to see honest people coming forward & telling the truth about Indian Military brutal crimes in occupied Kashmir.

INSHAALLAH Kashmir will be freed from the shackles of occupying India & INSHAALLAH once again Kashmir will be part of Pakistan.

Your day-dreaming about Kashmir doesn't matter to us.

Her name and Zaid makes Indian troll and what she said is true because those who have been killed and those women who have been attacked Muslims remember them and they will pay not only Kashmiris but Muslims all around the world will take revenge if India needs to avoid that they have to solve the problem of Kashmir or get ready for more attacks

Zarvan, Indians can't handle the truth, right now they are burning with this truth. It is true Indian Military crimes in illegally occupied Kashmir are brutal & endless.

NEW DELHI - Underscoring the need to punish the military and paramilitary forces for the heinous crimes they had committed in Held Kashmir, renowned writer and social activist Arundhati Roy has said Indians will suffer in future for what the people of Kashmir had to face over the last two decades.Roy accused India of not being serious in punishing the military, paramilitary, police and government backed gunmen who had been declared accused in various heinous crimes."Troops and paramilitary troops involved in various heinous crimes including custodial killings, disappearances, rapes and declared accused through FIRs and other reports have evaded action which has resulted in making them habitual offenders. These habitual offenders when deployed in other states will commit the same offences against innocent people," Roy said during a debate over the recent report released by Association of Parents of Disappeared Persons (APDP) at Gandhi Peace Foundation Delhi organised by People’s Union for Democratic Rights (PUDR)."To continue its occupation in Kashmir, India has made its forces immune from every law there. If civil society of India and other human rights activist do not take appropriate steps after going through the report of APDP, we will feel ashamed in future," she said.Roy said the state high court and government established human rights commissions had held military and paramilitary forces responsible for various heinous crimes but both State and government of India had not shown any seriousness in punishing them.Representing the report, APDP's Parvez Imroz said India had set free its forces in Kashmir to commit human rights violations and no action is taken against the personnel involved in heinous and gruesome human rights violations.Quoting reference from APDP's report, he said more than 500 troops allegedly involved in 214 cases had not been brought to book.Terming the APDP report based on facts, human rights activist Kartik Markotla said the report was prepared after obtaining official records through RTI Act and the reports filed in FIRs.He said the registered FIRs with various police stations had held 500 troops, paramilitary forces, policemen and government-backed gunmen accused. "India is neither serious nor sincere in punishing these accused," Markotla said. He said deliberate silence of India against the alleged human rights violations committed by troops in Kashmir was unfortunate and the role of national media had been partial or irresponsible.Expressing his views on the report, Nivedita Menon said: "Since day one India has closed its eyes from the facts pertaining to human rights violations in Kashmir that is why the violations continue to occur in the Valley. Facts are being distorted in FIRs regarding custodial killings, enforced disappearances or rape and other heinous crimes."APDP headed by Parvez Imroz at a press conference in Srinagar had made a report public about the alleged human rights violations committed by troops.In its report it had alleged that 500 troops were involved in 214 cases of custodial killings and disappearances and other heinous crimes. "Two hundred and thirty-five army men, 123 paramilitary troops, 111 policemen and 31 government-backed gunmen are involved in these human right violation cases," the report read.The report was debated in Delhi and the debate session was organised by People’s Union for Democratic Rights at Gandhi Peace Foundation.

India will suffer for what it did in Kashmir: Arundhati | The Nation

Isme naya kya hai...yeh dialong to toz film me sunte aa rahe hai....

Looks like the ****** is having a very bad Period.

Weren't these same kashmiri who killed over 700 Kashmiri pandits and made flee kashmir. ARoy wouldn't say a word about their plight of KP and atrocties commited against Hindus which eventually started all this volience. And why is ARoy mum on the role of pakistan and Pak based terrorist groups. Leftist believe any thing if it is coming from the poor or Muslims.

i really want to know what she means by 'India will suffer', India is already suffering right now, the are many voices from many corners, including the army, that have raised concerns against the wrong doers, anyway, she sounded more like the hawk syed ali shah gilani who uses the same words.

Well to be fair, in India anyone hardly cares, as you will not find any news channels covering what Ms. Roy has to say, no wonder we get to hear about this sort of news from a Pakistani Newspaper.

About her comment, she is a Free citizen of a Free country who has a right to Freedom of Speech & Expression, so she can say anything she wants to but than my signature aptly complete my point here........

Indians will suffer for giving this lady so much freedom, and not putting her behind bars

Indians will suffer for giving this lady so much freedom, and not putting her behind bars

Why giving jokers so much importance ???

Her name and Zaid makes Indian troll and what she said is true because those who have been killed and those women who have been attacked Muslims remember them and they will pay not only Kashmiris but Muslims all around the world will take revenge if India needs to avoid that they have to solve the problem of Kashmir or get ready for more attacks

Muslims around the world hardly care for kashmir (even no one care about Pakistan :cheesy: that's the reason US doing any thing in Pakistan and no one take note of it)

Why giving jokers so much importance ???

Muslims around the world hardly care for kashmir (even no one care about Pakistan :cheesy: that's the reason US doing any thing in Pakistan and no one take note of it)
Sir you will see how much we care or not and how much Muslims care Muslims are little busy with USA let them leave Afghanistan you will see how much we care Sir :azn:

Sir you will see how much we care or not and how much Muslims care Muslims are little busy with USA let them leave Afghanistan you will see how much we care Sir :azn:
But first take care of your own people. :azn:

You care ?? Joking

You are waiting US to leave cause you know about your capability.

I am a little worried about psychology of the posters here!

When someone is not punished for something they say....
They have no justice system....
ONLY can happen in so and so country...

If the country punishes:
Wrongly punished....
Only so and so country can abuse...
Racism....

If in 1 country a warrant is taken out against something stupid (Amithbatchan's case)

Police is doing their job...Only in so and so country a full procedure takes place against anyone or anything..Police doing their duty following the FIR and looking into it

But when same FIR was registered across the boarder and police took the kid into custody for questioning suddenly it is racism, barbaric...

I am not sure how south asian men see things...Does it somehow look different because you were born on the otherside of the border? Can you not see it for what it is?

following or breaking the law?

Abusing the law or with the law?

extra protection for the army ...was this screamed out in Pakistan...EACH INDIAN on the forum would be like

ab bol your army does nothing wrong

Ab bol about your justice system

ab bol about Kashmir being better here or there

ab bol how you sheltered your army's crimes whatnot!

While the Indians here are like nai our army cant do nothing wrong they are angels dropped from heaven! Nope war crimes is a myth! :blink:

JUST my thoughts after reading a few similar threads!

OH YES! I forgot to add...THIS FAMOUS BIT

but 1st take care of your own problems!

Dude problems occur EVERYWHERE no country is a heaven!

As far as maligning another's country goes...Well when one points 1 finger 3 points back at you and the thumb points somewhere else just incase you need to throw the blame elsewhere :D

I am a little worried about psychology of the posters here!

When someone is not punished for something they say....
They have no justice system....
ONLY can happen in so and so country...

If the country punishes:
Wrongly punished....
Only so and so country can abuse...
Racism....

If in 1 country a warrant is taken out against something stupid (Amithbatchan's case)

Police is doing their job...Only in so and so country a full procedure takes place against anyone or anything..Police doing their duty following the FIR and looking into it

But when same FIR was registered across the boarder and police took the kid into custody for questioning suddenly it is racism, barbaric...

I am not sure how south asian men see things...Does it somehow look different because you were born on the otherside of the border? Can you not see it for what it is?

following or breaking the law?

Abusing the law or with the law?

extra protection for the army ...was this screamed out in Pakistan...EACH INDIAN on the forum would be like

ab bol your army does nothing wrong

Ab bol about your justice system

ab bol about Kashmir being better here or there

ab bol how you sheltered your army's crimes whatnot!

While the Indians here are like nai our army cant do nothing wrong they are angels dropped from heaven! Nope war crimes is a myth! :blink:

JUST my thoughts after reading a few similar threads!

OH YES! I forgot to add...THIS FAMOUS BIT

but 1st take care of your own problems!

Dude problems occur EVERYWHERE no country is a heaven!

As far as maligning another's country goes...Well when one points 1 finger 3 points back at you and the thumb points somewhere else just incase you need to throw the blame elsewhere :D

Oooo...and 1 example of what I just said is above me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom