What's new

India to outpace China in 2011: WB

One thing, USA is a unique example, no need to compare China with USA on government form;
choosing western democracy ≠ to have wealth
since 1960 many countries accept western democracy, did they have the wealth as USA??
Japan S-Korea Hong-kong Taiwan Singapore made their wealth during their undemocracy moment;
Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, India, Pakistan, South Asia,Cambodia, South American countries, African countries, they are all accept the western democracy, DId they make wealth as USA?? even hard to compare with Vietnam Saudi Arabia, Egypt.
Is accepting western democracy when you are weak a good road???
For big country, there is no a ensure road existing, ~~ not means that you copied all the things of the biggest power, then you will become the big power~Cross the river by feeling the stones~

My neighbor is a Chinese and she is sh*t scared of the government. Talking against the government in China can land you up in jail. So much for the freedom

One thing, USA is a unique example, no need to compare China with USA on government form;
choosing western democracy ≠ to have wealth
since 1960 many countries accept western democracy, did they have the wealth as USA??
Japan S-Korea Hong-kong Taiwan Singapore made their wealth during their undemocracy moment;
Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, India, Pakistan, South Asia,Cambodia, South American countries, African countries, they are all accept the western democracy, DId they make wealth as USA?? even hard to compare with Vietnam Saudi Arabia, Egypt.
Is accepting western democracy when you are weak a good road???

So you prefer wealth to freedom and liberty?

Let me get this straight

There is no free speech, free press, Google is banned so are many internet sites, there is severe news sponsorship by CPP and how do you gather information?

If you imply US CITIZENS do not have free access to information and China has, guess who is brainwashed?

1, there is freedom of the news, but there are limitations, and the more open. Aspects of new freedom far more than your imagination, you underestimate CCP, their rule is more skills. But I admit, some restrictions on some bad news, I mean news is limited.

2, our channel to accept the "real" information, mostly from the forum, a lot of information about the West, really comprehensive information, not government restrictions nor Western brainwashing propaganda, comprehensive and in-depth understanding by ourselves. In fact the Government knows this, but 90% do not ban, we also find it strange, so this is the "cover your ears and steal the bell", does not make sense to many restrictions. Another 10% is limited even in the forum, but it is impossible to block, you know, the network has many tools to disseminate information, all of which is "Cover your ears to steal the bell", the Government actually knows this, I personal guess is that the Government not to ban information, he knows he have not ways do it. Therefore, the actions are meaningless, a bit like the riot police to face angry crowds, prevent some extreme emotional, personal speculation.

3, the Chinese government is far from being innocent, the central government is more concerned about the people, but some local officials are really bastard and son of a *****, if not overly distort the true situation in the West, I did not even interested as they argue, sometimes external pressure is good, this is kind of checks and balances, the problem is that the West's distortion is very ill, this game is too risky.

Last edited:
My neighbor is a Chinese and she is sh*t scared of the government. Talking against the government in China can land you up in jail. So much for the freedom

I can find a hundred, a thousand neighbors to illustrate how the U.S. bastards, such as a middle-class people to fly an airplane hit the Inland Revenue Department of the United States.

How hard you work and how much you get paid in China is your choice. But I dont buy Chinese made shoes, for example. I only buy New Balance shoes and apparel, made in Massachusetts, USA. I do not encourage sweat shops. But that's my choice. If China does not trade fairly and let its currency appreciate (its about time now), you will see America impose an import duty on Chinese goods, which again would be our choice. That's what I meant by two way/three way trade - give a little here and take a little there, kapish?

You can not buy, no problem, of course, we do not buy American goods, it is to choose, you agree? The reason Americans buy Chinese goods, because we are more Cheap, not a favor, this is capitalism and market economy, if the U.S. Government is opposed to free trade, is very simple, we have prohibited U.S. goods, fair.

Last edited:
I can find a hundred, a thousand neighbors to illustrate how the U.S. bastards, such as a middle-class people to fly an airplane hit the Inland Revenue Department of the United States.

That does't illustrate US Citizens don't have freedom of speech. You can criticize freely anyone here. The US government is not repressive. Freedom of speech is the fundamental right of every citizen.

By the way that guy had depression as he racked up his debt

So you prefer wealth to freedom and liberty?

If your stomach is empty,you can't remember freedom and liberty
They will prefer food to a ballot ticket
300000764046128158000726806.jpg

That does't illustrate US Citizens don't have freedom of speech. You can criticize freely anyone here. The US government is not repressive. Freedom of speech is the fundamental right of every citizen.

By the way that guy had depression as he racked up his debt

You still look to how the U.S. government is to ban information, go to left starting letter of the forum, we have a close attention, you do not know anything.

Btw, it is because the U.S. government created, why? Has been very clear in his letter, I know that many Americans agree, you do not agree? Right? If he has a right, not to commit suicide and hurt others.

Last edited:
So your point is if there is democracy in China, people will starve? By the way don't get confused between basic necessities of life and wealth.

Saudi arabia is wealthy but has no freedoms and justice system is flawed. Is that not shameful for a country given that it generates huge surpluses each month?

China is'nt all that poor now so why not allow people to read and see whatever they want and trust the Chinese peoples judgement. Whats the communist party in China hiding from its people?

So your point is if there is democracy in China, people will starve? By the way don't get confused between basic necessities of life and wealth.

You can look to the East Asian countries, and then look to other developing countries, India, Mexico, the Philippines, then go with an easy on the mouth.

Saudi arabia is wealthy but has no freedoms and justice system is flawed. Is that not shameful for a country given that it generates huge surpluses each month?

China is'nt all that poor now so why not allow people to read and see whatever they want and trust the Chinese peoples judgement. Whats the communist party in China hiding from its people?

India did not, what is your opinion?

You still look to how the U.S. government is to ban information, go to left starting letter of the forum, we have a close attention, you do not know anything.

Btw, it is because the U.S. government created, and why? Has been very clear in his letter, I know that many Americans agree, you do not agree? Right? If he has a right, not to commit suicide and hurt others.

Majority of people in China and here is US live in fear of the CP. Few hard core members in his forum are exception to the rule. Most want freedom to speak freely and read news and dont want to live in the shadow of fear.

If you want to think otherwise, go head. The longer you suppress people, the stronger the resistance will grow. LEARN from the history.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom