What's new

India starts 'visa on arrival' facility for Pakistani senior citizens

Well, great to know situation has been improved. I will not be surprised if Hinduism evolves into accepting Islam's values of marrying multiple women if there is a need to be, as the women will out number the males soon.

But i would be surprised.Hinduism has evolved out of practice of marrying multiple women.There is no chance of it's regressing back.Polygamy was allowed in Hinduism even though it was considered as an aberration. Hinduism has evolved out of the practice of polygamy.

Wish Islam also evolve out of this practice as polygamy in absence of polyandry is a misogynous practice.

Sati was banned with a big British danda.. The same danda is required to get rid of all other social evils, in whatever religion.

Mate The main reason for banning is on Humanitarian grounds not based on religious grounds, I think it is possible to remove the evils of our society :cheers:

How wonderful .......... let us send some more dossiers over to pakistan ......maybe maun mohan singh will get noble prize. Nothing more important that white mans approval. :enjoy:

what is a couple of dead Indians anyway......we need to protest only when white Italians shoot 2 fisherman. Pakistanis being our 'brothers' gets a free hand to kill Indians so that we can demostate or 'moral fiber' and 'sence of humaity' for the terrorist.

BTW ...just curious...who is the man in your avatar ? :what:

Blame it on our strategies and spineless politicians like Gujral and MMS at the center. What is preventing India to go after he Mumbai massacre planners with similar operations like "operation wrath of god" ? Not taking it upon some innocent Pakistanis. We are not going o get anything preventing a child or an old Pakistani from getting appropriate medical treatment.

The person in the picture is ASI Tukaram Omble who took bullets to save his fellow officers and thereby crucial in arresting Kasab.

Sati was banned with a big British danda.. The same danda is required to get rid of all other social evils, in whatever religion.

Absolute Truth,sometime which is lost in the mist of anti-british propaganda prevalent under current intellectual regime

But can't same argument be made against democracy also as in democracy danda could never be wielded against entrenched evils.

Probably the crux of chinese critique of Indian democracy.

Well, great to know situation has been improved. I will not be surprised if Hinduism evolves into accepting Islam's values of marrying multiple women if there is a need to be, as the women will out number the males soon.

If it is simply a case of flexibility that Islam is showing by allowing men to marry multiple women, why are not women allowed to marry multiple men.

Blame it on our strategies and spineless politicians like Gujral and MMS at the center. What is preventing India to go after he Mumbai massacre planners with similar operations like "operation wrath of god" ? Not taking it upon some innocent Pakistanis.

The person in the picture is ASI Tukaram Omble who took bullets to save his fellow officers and thereby crucial in arresting Kasab.

:lol:......so your brilliant strategy is to offer them visa on arrival and at the same time send in assassins to kill Pakistanis without a proper trial. What happened to "moral fiber" and "sense of humanity" ?........... :lol:

BTW...I know who that person is...it was to remind you who he was and how he died.

But i would be surprised.Hinduism has evolved out of practice of marrying multiple women.There is no chance of it's regressing back.Polygamy was allowed in Hinduism even though it was considered as an aberration. Hinduism has evolved out of the practice of polygamy.

Wish Islam also evolve out of this practice as polygamy in absence of polyandry is a misogynous practice.

Rightly said!! Even Polygamy was a part of Hinduism, couple of centuries back. But it was not considered as a Healthy practice and was abolished by law. You will get more details on this if you go through the Bengal renaissance.

No Offence meant!! Just sharing the facts.

Mate The main reason for banning is on Humanitarian grounds not based on religious grounds, I think it is possible to remove the evils of our society :cheers:

That is my point. Don't expect religions to change by themselves (change in religion is almost never planned, can only be incidental), just get on with the business of looking at all this cultural/social practices outside the ambit of religion & in the realm of present understanding of the society.

But can't same argument be made against democracy also as in democracy danda could never be wielded against entrenched evils.

That is why we now have a "Supreme Court ka danda".......

:lol:......so your brilliant strategy is to offer them visa on arrival and at the same time send in assassins to kill Pakistanis without a proper trial. What happened to "moral fiber" and "sense of humanity" ?........... :lol:

BTW...I know who that person is...it was to remind you who he was and how he died.

Somehow you have been thinking that preventing some child or an old man from Pakistan to get medical treatment will solve Mumbai issue or you. Time to end of discussions as it is going nowhere. You have your views and I have mine. Lets agree to disagree.

Somehow you have been thinking that preventing some child or an old man from Pakistan to get medical treatment will solve Mumbai issue or you. Time to end of discussions as it is going nowhere. You have your views and I have mine. Lets agree to disagree.

..........and somehow you think that India is the only place where old man and child from pakistan can get medical treatment. There are enough Indian old men and children dying without medical aid. Maybe the congress could give them some assistance rather than spending time thinking about pakistani citizens. :disagree:

Diplomacy is all about quid pro quo..........I assume you and people who support your kind of thinking can explain in clear terms what India stands to gain from this gesture. I sure can tell you the risks that becomes evident under this scheme.

Before you start to type out an answer, kindly read the first page again and try to understand what the survey in pakistan has thrown up about the mentality of people there. Try to remember that this mentality was established by an earlier generation who is now seeking treatment in India (as per your claim).

That is a brilliant strategy.Kicking old/sick people around just because you can't kick the terrorists is hardly a sensible policy.

:lol: ........that is another brillant observation and conclusion ....so not giving visa is equal to kicking their old/sick people around. I assume you would be protesting USA not granting visa to LOTS of Indians as they too seem to be 'kicking us around' :tup:

..........and somehow you think that India is the only place where old man and child from pakistan can get medical treatment. There are enough Indian old men and children dying without medical aid. Maybe the congress could give them some assistance rather than spending time thinking about pakistani citizens. :disagree:

Shouldn't this be a reason to be nonchalant about their arrival.:undecided::undecided::undecided:

So this is being done because one side 'needs' it more than the other? Based on India's humanitarian approach to medical treatment issues?

What I like is your generosity of spirit, your humanitarian vision. Keep up the good work.

Better than being raped?

No wonder the 185 countries of the world have issued travel warnings of going to India.

It's cuz of ppl like you that India is where it is today. :cheers:

Thought provoking.

You are hereby invited to India. Under the circumstances that you have pointed out, it seems best.

Back
Top Bottom