What's new

India starts 'visa on arrival' facility for Pakistani senior citizens

Why not, Pakistanis will wait 4 months to get a visa while having cancer..

Don't make me laugh bro.
Ask any Pakistani in the world if they'd go to Insia for medical treatment.
They'd rather have a longer visa approval, say somewhere in UAE, than going to India where medical treatment of patients is low quality to be polite.

Do you even care to read up before you comment-----most of your post's are nothing but blind hate. Do you know the number of patents comming in from Pakistan including childre to get the so called low quality treatment that is deprived in your country. I just preay and wish that medical treatment is accessible to all those who can and cannot afford it beyond any boundaries.

Thanx to the so called low quality treatment a blind guy like me is trying to kick some sense in to "blind" guy like you.

LET is recruiting and training 30,000 to 40,000 terrorists to carry out attacks in India and we give them visa on arrival?

Congis are minority boot lickkers.

Better than being raped?

No wonder the 185 countries of the world have issued travel warnings of going to India.

It's cuz of ppl like you that India is where it is today. :cheers:

From where did you get this list dude, can you please post the link here. Let us get enlightened as well on that.

And please don't comment about India. First look at your own self. Try to reform your own country and then speak on India.

Now for your enlightenment, Check the news in your own newspaper - 'In 65 years, India excels Pakistan in many fields' - in The News International newspaper - published in Karachi Pakistan.

good step, lets hope LeT doesnt play a spoilsport

LET will terrorise India no matter what....It is their duty to sneak into India, Its our duty to kill them.

I prefer to grant this to Kashmiris only...might help to keep an eye on them. People above 65 tends to stay and not return.

-Wonder why anyone in their right mind would want to travel to India, but great news.It opens up a area of communication between Pakistan and Hindustan

Insians would have to be major assholes to decline a visa to a old person?

I think some Sr. terrorist declared also come under old persons. like OBL, Hafiz, and more unknown terrorist. Govt. should screen , old persons can also be a potential terrorist or suicide bomber.

BTW, why PAK old citizen needs to visit enemy country? Wonder why PAK people travel to India at all and want Visa.

Better than being raped?

No wonder the 185 countries of the world have issued travel warnings of going to India.

It's cuz of ppl like you that India is where it is today. :cheers:

But in India people can get Back alive, which is not possible in case of PAK,

Have you heard the western Warning issued against PAK? " Only Travel to PAkistan ,IF its Necessary
The Department of State warns U.S. citizens to defer all non-essential travel to Pakistan. This Travel Warning replaces the Travel Warning dated August 27, 2012, to remind U.S. citizens of ongoing security concerns in Pakistan.

Look other countries advises not to visit PAK. India is better a lot then PAK.

But in India people can get Back alive, which is not possible in case of PAK,

Have you heard the western Warning issued against PAK? " Only Travel to PAkistan ,IF its Necessary
The Department of State warns U.S. citizens to defer all non-essential travel to Pakistan. This Travel Warning replaces the Travel Warning dated August 27, 2012, to remind U.S. citizens of ongoing security concerns in Pakistan.

Look other countries advises not to visit PAK. India is better a lot then PAK.

Lol ive been to Pakistan & others a billion times.

Can you go to India & back without being raped?

Ive heard western, but almost all countries have stated warnings telling citizens to not touch india. haalt is very bad in india.
according to surveys, 90% of Indian women feel they have been sexually assaulted in india.

Again, the more you indians deny it, the harder it will slap you on the face everyday when Swiss or British or Nigerian or Korean tourist raped in India everyday...

Why not, Pakistanis will wait 4 months to get a visa while having cancer..

Don't make me laugh bro.
Ask any Pakistani in the world if they'd go to Insia for medical treatment.
They'd rather have a longer visa approval, say somewhere in UAE, than going to India where medical treatment of patients is low quality to be polite.

Lots of Pakistani come to India for medical treatment. Since you are a Pakistanis you must be knowing why they prefer India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ive been to Pakistan & others a billion times.

Can you go to India & back without being raped?

Ive heard western, but almost all countries have stated warnings telling citizens to not touch india. haalt is very bad in india.
according to surveys, 90% of Indian women feel they have been sexually assaulted in india.

Again, the more you indians deny it, the harder it will slap you on the face everyday when Swiss or British or Nigerian or Korean tourist raped in India everyday...

Your posts don't stand. Whatever you are posting are all from your hateful mind. They are not at all authentic. Will you be able to post some link which states those ? I am sure you won't be able to do that as there's none.

so long overdue but good step nonetheless :tup:

Yes... They do... I am not sure, if there's any country whose citizens doesn't need Indian Visas prior to approval.

don't you guys have an open border with nepal? was under the impression that theres free flow between the two. or do authorities check everyone who crosses for valid travel documents?

Indians don't need a visa to go to Nepal. Passport is enough. I am not sure about the vice versa.

-Wonder why anyone in their right mind would want to travel to India, but great news.It opens up a area of communication between Pakistan and Hindustan

Insians would have to be major assholes to decline a visa to a old person?

Many in their right mind will travel to India because many divided families live in the two countries.

Back
Top Bottom