What's new

India set to ease visa restrictions for 180 countries except Pakistan

Man I really wanted to visit the great nation of India all my life!!

It was that that visa queue that always stopped me, I can finally achieve my life long goal of going to india.

I think it's time for celebration, people from 180 countries can visit the great nation of india and and see its great highest quality of living and enjoy.

Pakistan must be so envious now, they cannot go to india! Their eyes must be turning green.

Thank you so much. India welcomes you with open arms. Enjoy this big nation full of diversity. ;)

Breaking NEWS, Police had to restore to Arial firing outside indian embassy Pakistan to control large number of people trying to apply for indian tourist visa, Police commandos are @ standby ..... we will keep you update....
Update : then they contacted to LET < the official org of pakistan to send people across the border without VISA...>> now i understood the real cause of infiltration.

Last edited:
Great step and India should try its best to keep away from Pakistan. The neighbor right next door wants to conquer India with an army of horsemen holding jihadi flags.

or hypersonic is a girl..
i blame dehliwallahs for this... :p:

Then we should go easy on her.

Bechari thodi si brainwashed hai par us ko maaf hai.

Aisa kaun sa kaam karti hai jiska 100,000 dollar per hour milta hai!

Last edited:

It was that that visa queue that always stopped me, I can finally achieve my life long goal of going to india.

I think it's time for celebration, people from 180 countries can visit the great nation of india and and see its great highest quality of living and enjoy.

Pakistan must be so envious now, they cannot go to india! Their eyes must be turning green.
any way i like ur sarcasm

Thanks man who belong to the land of greatest in great, strongest in strong, richest in rich, every one dying with only one wish to visit the great great great srilanka. OMG i can't express your greatness.
we from deepest of bottom of our heart thanking you.....in all countries people applies visa of srilanka for their children even before their marriage so that their children got clearance in their youth. unfortunately most of the people died before visiting your great great country.

50 cents in Renminbi could feed 10,000 starving Indian kids for a month.
common dude..you can do better than this...

Thanks man who belong to the land of greatest in great, strongest in strong, richest in rich, every one dying with only one wish to visit the great great great srilanka. OMG i can't express your greatness.
we from deepest of bottom of our heart thanking you.....in all countries people applies visa of srilanka for their children even before their marriage so that their children got clearance in their youth. unfortunately most of the people died before visiting your great great country.

common dude..you can do better than this...

Yea I think you're right.

50 cents in Renminbi could probably feed 15,000 starving Indian kids.

10,000 is the lower limit. I was being a tad too conservative.

Apologies.

Back
Top Bottom