What's new

INDIA should STOP Bangladesh border killing...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iyosym

New Recruit

Reaction score
India should stop all border killing with Bangladesh border. No one can say that Indians do not enter illigely in Bangladesh. But BGB doesn't fire on them and push them to their country. But other hand, when it happens with Bangladesh, BSF fires on the innocent Bangladeshis and kill them without any reason. Sometime BSF kill Bangladeshis when ther are working their land beside the borders. Look India, we are human, not dogs. Try to resist your border guard team from killing BD peoples. You should stop it for the betterment of your country and humanity. Mind it, Tit for tat....!!:butcher:

India should stop all border killing with Bangladesh border. No one can say that Indians do not enter illigely in Bangladesh. But BGB doesn't fire on them and push them to their country. But other hand, when it happens with Bangladesh, BSF fires on the innocent Bangladeshis and kill them without any reason. Sometime BSF kill Bangladeshis when ther are working their land beside the borders. Look India, we are human, not dogs. Try to resist your border guard team from killing BD peoples. You should stop it for the betterment of your country and humanity. Mind it, Tit for tat....!!:butcher:

Don't you think its better to advice Bangladeshi's not to cross into India ?

That way no one gets shot or killed. :cheers: ...........see such a simple solution to your concerns.

Sir, it's normal that some stupid will always violet the rules..bt killing is not a solution...!! As Bangladeshis illigely enter India ,, such as some Indians also enter Bangladesh without passport or permission. Bt have you heard that BGB has killed any Indians? Indian and Bangladeshi Gov should solve this with great efforts. Bt India should stop killing first. They should abide by push-pull border system.

Sir, it's normal that some stupid will always violet the rules..bt killing is not a solution...!! As Bangladeshis illigely enter India ,, such as some Indians also enter Bangladesh without passport or permission. Bt have you heard that BGB has killed any Indians? Indian and Bangladeshi Gov should solve this with great efforts. Bt India should stop killing first. They should abide by push-pull border system.

Both BSF and your Border guard are corrupted to the core.Perhaps Indians who are crossing to Bangladesh are paying BGB more contrary to the Bangladeshis who are not bribing much and getting killed.

Thank you for admireing that both are corrupted. Bt in my knowledge BGB doesn't kill friquently like as BSF. BSF kills BD people like dogs. In 4 years they have killed 350+ Bangladeshis at India-Bangladesh border.bt plz inform me how much Indias have been killed by BGB?

what are you talking about?? Both BSF and BGB kill people from other side.

Bt BSF kills more than BGB and violet the humanity because our country is small. It's the fact.

Plz tell me how much Indians have been killed by BGB in this year 2013? I'm telling you that 58 BD people have been killed by BSF in this year. Is it normal?

Thank you for admireing that both are corrupted. Bt in my knowledge BGB doesn't kill friquently like as BSF. BSF kills BD people like dogs. In 4 years they have killed 350+ Bangladeshis at India-Bangladesh border.bt plz inform me how much Indias have been killed by BGB?

It is not that your Border guards are not killing Indians.Just last months two Indian smugglers were shot dead near hatkhola-Uchna border in Joypurhat. I commend this act rather crying victim card.Goons,smugglers should be killed on site be it Indian or Bangladeshi.

Bt BSF kills more than BGB and violet the humanity because our country is small. It's the fact.

Plz tell me how much Indians have been killed by BGB in this year 2013? I'm telling you that 58 BD people have been killed by BSF in this year. Is it normal?

well Many Indians have been killed by BGB as well. And no, its not normal and BSF is now doing everything to stop this, eg- atleast 50 troops have been suspended in last 1 year for firing on BDians crossing border. But again you should also understand our problems too, that's many of Bangladeshi cross are smugglers who often fire on BSF troops too and even 2-3 BSF troops have been killed in those attacks recently. Another problem is that many terrorists enter in India through Bangladesh.

Yes...smuggles should be shooted..!! Bt with them innocent BD peolple also shooted when they plough their land or something eles. Tell me about Felani, a little girl, was she a smuggler? And think about ur BSF's court..ther found no guilty of that BSF man who killed Felani...so shame..!!

1 Equal no of Indians and BD people have been killed

2 The no of killings have gone down substantially as BSF has tried to use non lethal weapons

3 Smugglers operate in large gangs and can be violent, they have attacked even BD forces and BD forces have also shot them. Its unfair to ask our soldiers to risk their lives trying to find out if a big gang of criminals in the dead of night is armed or not if they do not cooperate.

Stop crying and ask your govt to stop border crossings, that will solve the problem fully.

Yes...smuggles should be shooted..!! Bt with them innocent BD peolple also shooted when they plough their land or something eles. Tell me about Felani, a little girl, was she a smuggler? And think about ur BSF's court..ther found no guilty of that BSF man who killed Felani...so shame..!!

Felani was being smuggled into India by her fathe (who had lived in India illegally for many years) and a tout by scaling a barbed wire fence at the dead of night. She was not working a field. Did you punish her father first???

If not, pls stop doing faltu tamasha.

First of all, there is a reason why Borders are there and border patrols are done. The standard protocols is warning for compliance to return. In our borders, guards familiar with local language are posted so that there are no problems in understanding. After warning verbally, shots are fired in the air. After that even if still the infiltrators don't listen, then the guards fire towards the infiltrator as a warning but not to kill. When all means fail, they are shot dead.

India is not your personal property for your people to wander in at will. There are proper international procedures and rules to visit another country and not something like precolonial times.

Familiarize your locals with it and then they're most welcome to visit India.

Don't blame BSF to shoot them.

Sadly our pathetic anti-national regime has stopped shooting and doesn't allow firing at all intruders. A more legitimate government in the country would have kept a blanket rule for all the intruders from all areas.

Oh and BTW, even your soldiers are entitled to shoot anyone transgressing your borders.

So don't cry.

Welcome to pdf. We have already imposed restriction on BSF on use of their weapons. They are not shooting anymore. Now knowing that BSF won't shoot, gangs are attacking BSF, many of them got seriously injured, recently one officer died. Now what should we do? Please suggest.

Problem is everywhere. It should be solved through gov level. Bt malicious killing should be stopped as I think. I think Ind-BD are friend. Ind helped BD in 1971 Liberation war. We are not enemies. So it should be under controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom