What's new

INDIA should STOP Bangladesh border killing...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jungibaaz please look into this post too. I had sent an IM regarding it, posted it in GHQ too.

I think hindus and sikhs intermarry and have a lot in common.. although I know calling sikh a hindu is very offensive. Most hindus dont know this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only congress has been ruling assam for a long time through tarun gogoi
And bjp is totally against this thing but these bangladeshis pose as indian muslim and so it becomes diff for govt to act

I am not talking only about Assam but also near by states Odisha, Paschim Banga and others which are not ruled by congress but parties like BJD, TMC ruling it. But hell many Bangladeshi's are getting voter id, ration cards, aadhar card etc.

Who the bloody hell are you to lecture me about my mod duties?

You WERE trolling in another thread. For which you received an infraction, how did I know you were trolling??? Am I some sort of psychic, do I have an all seeing crustal ball? No! I respond to reports wherever they are aimed at.

YOUR POST was reported and I dealt with it. If you have any issue with that, you take it up with my seniors.

As for this thread. I responded to a report about this post:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/276151-india-should-stop-bangladesh-border-killing-3.html#post4738605

I did not have time to go through this thread or even read other posts. I have multiple other reports to deal with too.
And when I saw that another mod had ALREADY taken care of the reported post. I left.

Now just what are you accusing me of? Bias, incompetence???

Do me a favour, if you feel you are being wronged or that there's something wrong with me... make a thread in GHQ if you need and raise it with my seniors!

Oh really and who the hell do you think you are to shout at anyone? You are just doing a duty of mod here you do not own anyone. So better tone down next time if you have to say something to someone.

I know the thread was related to China and I said something about a fake poster. It would have definitely hurt a Pakistani. So I was not surprised for the infraction though worse post than those by Chinese and Pakistanis have been left alone even if reported numerous times. I know that is the precedence here on this forum so stop explaining me what you did and how you did because I am not complaining about that.

But you were here on this thread and you saw there was nothing discussed on this thread that was related to the topic. The least you could have done was to lock the thread. Now I don't know what to call it, you decide yourself.

Also, i don't think there is a need to open a thread in GHQ or somewhere. It was just a one to one message.

Sir, it's normal that some stupid will always violet the rules..bt killing is not a solution...!! As Bangladeshis illigely enter India ,, such as some Indians also enter Bangladesh without passport or permission. Bt have you heard that BGB has killed any Indians? Indian and Bangladeshi Gov should solve this with great efforts. Bt India should stop killing first. They should abide by push-pull border system.

go ahead and shoot them if necessary..

Oh really and who the hell do you think you are to shout at anyone? You are just doing a duty of mod here you do not own anyone. So better tone down next time if you have to say something to someone.

Crocodile tears. Who are you to question how I do things? Like I said, instead of calling me out here tot his thread. raise your issues where it's appropriate.

Better yet, troll smartly, stop being sorry you got caught.

I know the thread was related to China and I said something about a fake poster. It would have definitely hurt a Pakistani. So I was not surprised for the infraction though worse post than those by Chinese and Pakistanis have been left alone even if reported numerous times. I know that is the precedence here on this forum so stop explaining me what you did and how you did because I am not complaining about that.

What on earth are you talking about???

You were infracted for this post:

'Brag less do what ever you want and let other speak. None of these seems to be the Chinese trait. They brag much more than they do and that too hiding behind another countries flag.'

On the thread of the Chinese saying, 'talk less, do more'. While it was loosely relevant, it wasn't anything short of trolling.

Now, like I said. if you have any concerns about that, raise it in GHQ, get my seniors to mediate.

But you were here on this thread and you saw there was nothing discussed on this thread that was related to the topic. The least you could have done was to lock the thread. I don't know what to call it, you decide yourself.

Did you not read what I just said?

I was directed here by a reported post. I read the reported post only, and it had already been infracted and deleted.
So I left.

I did not see, thus do anything more.

Ye know what I will close this thread. Nothing of use being discussed.

@jbond197

Respond via PM or open a thread in GHQ if you feel necessary.

Thread Closed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom