What's new

INDIA should STOP Bangladesh border killing...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...smuggles should be shooted..!! Bt with them innocent BD peolple also shooted when they plough their land or something eles. Tell me about Felani, a little girl, was she a smuggler? And think about ur BSF's court..ther found no guilty of that BSF man who killed Felani...so shame..!!

Why allow little children to come to dangerous areas when they are told otherwise? Blame your government and politicians for not taking the initiative to educate locals about the dangers and illegality of crossing the borders. If our people infiltrate your country illegally, then it is our fault, not your guards' who are doing their duty.

What you want? Just welcome them with garlands? Mind it those who are crossing International border most of them smugglers, goons. Last time i heard one BSF jawan killed by a Bangladeshi smuggler because BSF was not allowed to fire on them.

Yes...smuggles should be shooted..!! Bt with them innocent BD peolple also shooted when they plough their land or something eles. Tell me about Felani, a little girl, was she a smuggler? And think about ur BSF's court..ther found no guilty of that BSF man who killed Felani...so shame..!!

Innocent Indian farmers do get fired by your Border Padres too. Google with key words and you will find these news too.Don't represent biased opinion my friend.

Tell me anyone why BFS court say that that accused man who killed Felani was not guilty? Killed a girl bt not guilty, isn't it funny? And tell me why it took 2 and a half year to start trial? Everywhere their is some ridiculousness and we Bangladeshis are the scape goat.

Problem is everywhere. It should be solved through gov level. Bt malicious killing should be stopped as I think. I think Ind-BD are friend. Ind helped BD in 1971 Liberation war. We are not enemies. So it should be under controlled.

well we are friends, true that. But here all BDians are anti-India and pro-Pakistan. Again India is doing everything to control it, say BSF is no more allowed to use Rifles etc but guess what, smugglers are now attacking our troops knowing that BSF won't fire. Recently 1 officer was killed in such attacks and many injured.

Problem is everywhere. It should be solved through gov level. Bt malicious killing should be stopped as I think. I think Ind-BD are friend. Ind helped BD in 1971 Liberation war. We are not enemies. So it should be under controlled.

You're going to have to wait for an inter-government settlement, specifically for a majority government which shall have the mandate to sit down and hash out a settlement- similarly in BD it shall have to be a bipartisan action to enter into a mitigating settlement otherwise given the dual nature of BD politics where one party must unravel and demolish what the other has done any settlement will be rendered null and void.

Loss of life is always regrettable but in the absence of such initiatives on both sides exigent and ad hoc measures will remain the flavor of the day. Let us not forget that neither AL nor BNP has ever seriously sat down with us to resolve the issue albeit there have been complications from our side too on the border pact for example.

One can understand your acrimony over the loss of life and the fact that your stand is not terribly biased in comparison to what your fellow compatriots generally posit as their arguments and views on the matter. Unfortunately beyond certain restrictions on the BSF (arguably not the best move) there are no joint-ventures on the horizon to resolve the situation in an amicable manner.

well we are friends, true that. But here all BDians are anti-India and pro-Pakistan. Again India is doing everything to control it, say BSF is no more allowed to use Rifles etc but guess what, smugglers are now attacking our troops knowing that BSF won't fire. Recently 1 officer was killed in such attacks and many injured.

Most the BD-ians here are the razakar types .After all it is a pakistani forum and you are bound to find pakistan worshippers

Tell me anyone why BFS court say that that accused man who killed Felani was not guilty? Killed a girl bt not guilty, isn't it funny? And tell me why it took 2 and a half year to start trial? Everywhere their is some ridiculousness and we Bangladeshis are the scape goat.

oh comeone and stop this biased $hit against India. Atleast we have suspended many of BSF troops for killing Bdians crossing border. But tell me what did BD govt do to BGB soldiers who are killing Indians??? Is there any BGB soldier suspended?? You are doing nothing for us and expecting us to do the same for you. But still we are doing.

Most the BD-ians here are the razakar types .After all it is a pakistani forum and you are bound to find pakistan worshippers

welcome again mate.

Hey ,, we are not BDians ,, we are Bangladeshi ...!! Try to mention our own nationality..!! And again, no argument is needed in this topic that for being big and strong India wants to dominate over BD but it's not fair and try to treat BD as prominent. One day when our country will go under proper leader like Banglabondhu,, everything will be changed in mean time In Sha Allah ...!!

Sir, it's normal that some stupid will always violet the rules..bt killing is not a solution...!! As Bangladeshis illigely enter India ,, such as some Indians also enter Bangladesh without passport or permission. Bt have you heard that BGB has killed any Indians? Indian and Bangladeshi Gov should solve this with great efforts. Bt India should stop killing first. They should abide by push-pull border system.

You seem a bit different from the usual strain of BD's in pdf. Since you give respect, I will extend the same courtesy to you.

Partition happened for a reason. Bangladesh was formed for a reason. It was the explicit demand by the then Indian muslims to have a separate land for muslims.

This extraordinary demand that sanctified bigotry was accepted by then then collective Leadership and was put into effect and the price paid was a million deaths and untold human misery and evil.

Let there be no misunderstanding about what happened. This human misery was due to the bigotry of the entire muslim community since 99% of them had voted for the Muslim League pre 1947.

Do you really expect public memory to be so short or their collective intelligence to be so poor as to become blind to all the facts ?

Bangladesh has reduced its Hindu population from 30% in 1947 to 8% today. This was done by implemented unethical, immoral and Illegal means.

Do you really expect Hindu majority India to demonstrate selective blindness to this Fact ?

My request would be to restore the Hindu population in Bangladesh to 30% and then come and request Indians not to fire on Bangladeshi's crossing the borders illegally. I am sorry my reply is not to your taste. Facts are often bitter, but its better you face them sooner than later.

You seem a bit different from the usual strain of BD's in pdf. Since you give respect, I will extend the same courtesy to you.

Partition happened for a reason. Bangladesh was formed for a reason. It was the explicit demand by the then Indian muslims to have a separate land for muslims.

This extraordinary demand that sanctified bigotry was accepted by then then collective Leadership and was put into effect and the price paid was a million deaths and untold human misery and evil.

Let there be no misunderstanding about what happened. This human misery was due to the bigotry of the entire muslim community since 99% of them had voted for the Muslim League pre 1947.

Do you really expect public memory to be so short or their collective intelligence to be so poor as to become blind to all the facts ?

Bangladesh has reduced its Hindu population from 30% in 1947 to 8% today. This was done by implemented unethical, immoral and Illegal means.

Do you really expect Hindu majority India to demonstrate selective blindness to this Fact ?

My request would be to restore the Hindu population in Bangladesh to 30% and then come and request Indians not to fire on Bangladeshi's crossing the borders illegally. I am sorry my reply is not to your taste. Facts are often bitter, but its better you face them sooner than later.

Stop your bitterness.He is not the fanatical types of wahabbis,deoband,alhe hadith etc. But yes,I do favor a policy that if any bangladeshi wants to enter India he must become hindu,buddhist,ahmedi muslim,shia. Not a sunni.Sunnis are a liability for any non-islamic nation.Thats from my own observation.

Stop your bitterness.He is not the fanatical types of wahabbis,deoband,alhe hadith etc. But yes,I do favor a policy that if any bangladeshi wants to enter India he must become hindu,buddhist,ahmedi muslim,shia. Not a sunni.Sunnis are a liability for any non-islamic nation.Thats from my own observation.

:lol:...what bitterness ? ......how does stating facts show bitterness? ...maybe its you who is unable to digest reality and asking me to desist from speaking the truth.

I was being generous with him. The Hindu population in BD in 1947 was actually 31.4 %.

:lol:...what bitterness ? ......how does stating facts show bitterness? ...maybe its you who is unable to digest reality and asking me to desist from speaking the truth.

I was being generous with him. The Hindu population in BD in 1947 was actually 31.4 %.

There is no point insulting me. Even I am a sikh and yes what happened in 1947 and 1984 and its aftermath is bitter for us too. If we keep festering on bitterness then we aren't going to progress.

As for hinduizing bangladeshi or muslims,there is a simple thing .Create a hindu solidarity fund to help poorer hindus or muslims. A large no of muslims across the world are converting to christianity because of the financial help the church provides them. Hindus need to do something similiar .

There is no point insulting me. Even I am a sikh and yes what happened in 1947 and 1984 and its aftermath is bitter for us too. If we keep festering on bitterness then we aren't going to progress.

As for hinduizing bangladeshi or muslims,there is a simple thing .Create a hindu solidarity fund to help poorer hindus or muslims. A large no of muslims across the world are converting to christianity because of the financial help the church provides them. Hindus need to do something similiar .

I am sorry, but I am neither a sikh nor a bengali so there really is no bitterness in me. In any case I deal in Facts not emotion.

Hindu's are THE POOREST people in the WORLD. CHRISTIANS are THE RICHEST people in the world.

Are you really suggesting that we fight this war on their terms ? :cuckoo: ....... using their strength instead of ours ? :disagree:

If we ever are to fight this battle and WIN, it has to be on OUR terms and based on our strengths.

Dada, please understand that BSF has no interest in killing Bangladeshis. We don't want to do that because if we wanted your country to suffer, 1971 war would have never happened in first place.

There is a lot of potential for friendship but the borders of any country except for maybe EU, are sensitive areas especially in our region of the world where smuggling, trafficking and terrorism are a major problem.

BSF is merely doing its duty as does the border security of all other countries including Greece, Russia, Turkey etc who also have border issues that are sensitive from infiltration.

The best measure to ensure peaceful borders would be to have a two-way fence built all around our borders and have legal, official selected outposts from where legal traders can trade and continue business. This would ensure that there are no killings and that peace and trust building doesn't get hurt.

But your government opposition is against it because they feel that it would 'cage' Bangladesh. How is it our fault if you are surrounded by our country? Also, there are a lot of radical islamist elements in your country that make way covertly through riverine borders of Bengal, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram and Manipur.

Wherever one meets someone from these states, they complain about the radical infiltration problem in their state.

India and Bangladesh are two separate countries and while we have a right to remain separate, we must respect each others' borders.

So an awareness campaign to locals near borders would ensure that such things don't happen in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom