What's new

India’s Muslims. Growing, and neglected.

LoveIcon ,he live in India ,sorry to burst your bubble but i goggled and no sign of country named "Hindu India"

United we stand Divided we fall

I dont why every one have a problem with Muslims in India...No body Fuc.king tell us leave or what to do.We have every right to this country as any other Indians...............and for our brothers across the border...............dont worry about us,we can handle ourselves,better mind what is happening in your country

@Czar786

Dar-al-Islam means An abode, country, territory, or land where Islamic sovereignty prevails.

India is not Dar-Al-Islam.

India can be classified as Dar-al-amn meaning a land which is essentially non-Muslim and muslims are in minority, but they have complete freedom to practise their faith.

I dont why every one have a problem with Muslims in India...No body Fuc.king tell us leave or what to do.We have every right to this country as any other Indians...............

I hope you understand that the constant whining and complaining among muslims and their votaries about how they are discriminated, being conspired against, that they are suppressed do sometimes gets on people's nerves especially when there is no such systemic discrimination.

Last edited by a moderator:
LoveIcon ,he live in India ,sorry to burst your bubble but i goggled and no sign of country named "Hindu India"

United we stand Divided we fall

Welcome on PDF - Now go to first page to see who said to send them out of India

I dont why every one have a problem with Muslims in India...No body Fuc.king tell us leave or what to do.We have every right to this country as any other Indians...............and for our brothers across the border...............dont worry about us,we can handle ourselves,better mind what is happening in your country

No Pakistani requested you to come to Pakistan, It's your fallow who is interested to give you one way ticket of Samjhota Express. :omghaha:

is Slaughtering Cow is Farz in islam if we don't slaughter cow then i am not muslim,When the almighty Allah has given us lots of animal like goat,sheep,camel and Buffalo what is the point of hurting somebodys feeling .

If i am vegeterian i can be a muslim there is no compulsion in eating meat.

I told meaning of Persian word, Even if arabic word no where it means that Islam must be fully implemented. If you go by that definition than how you can claim India Dar-al-Islam when you are not allowed to slaughter cows

is Slaughtering Cow is Farz in islam if we don't slaughter cow then i am not muslim,When the almighty Allah has given us lots of animal like goat,sheep,camel and Buffalo what is the point of hurting somebodys feeling .

No slaughtering cow is not farz ......On eid day or if you want to do sadqa you can slaughter any animal which is Halal and you can afford...

Yeah there is nothing wrong in being a vegetarian ... Everyone in my family except my father and elder brother no one eats meat of cow...

As Muslim you deserve freedom and it should be your own choice that not to slaughter cow which can hurt hindu community not enforced by state. Same like this a Hindu shouldn't get provoked by it if someone do. Only than you can claim religious freedom and a secular India.

As Muslim you deserve freedom and it should be your own choice that not to slaughter cow which can hurt hindu community not enforced by state. Same like this a Hindu shouldn't get provoked by it if someone do. Only than you can claim religious freedom and a secular India.

perfect freedom is only granted in theory....by your theory i can go and sell pork meat right in front of a mosque in india....but it will not be allowed.Some rules are enforced with a practical mind...otherwise what ensues is just chaos

perfect freedom is only granted in theory....by your theory i can go and sell pork meat right in front of a mosque in india....but it will not be allowed.Some rules are enforced with a practical mind...otherwise what ensues is just chaos

Well - If you ask me than i don't have any problem if you sell pork, because my belief is not that much weak that will be destroyed just because you sell pork or consume alcohol in front of me

Freedom comes with responsibility and its our responsiblity to maintain harmony and peace with our neighbor and Cow slaughter is no issue for us.

Now let me ask you is Pakistan Dar al Islam?

Freedom comes with responsibility and its our responsiblity to maintain harmony and peace with our neighbor and Cow slaughter is no issue for us.

Apparently you are not doing it by choice, you forced to do so by state.

Apparently you are not doing it by choice, you forced to do so by state.

Hi,

what is your problem ?

I am not able to understand the grouse you have. Seriously.

Why you are jumping in when you don't understand

That is why I am asking you, what is your problem..

Your thoughts are so random that I am not able to put together what you ultimately want.

Back
Top Bottom