What's new

India’s Muslims. Growing, and neglected.

If an Indian Muslim comes to your house and says his life is in danger, would you refuse him for shelter in your house?

In short ur accepting that indian muslims are insecure in india? in that case i on behalf of my countrymen would request GoP to seek assylum in the ISLAMIC REPLUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.

So, you hold hindus in this regard? ?

Can you be more precise?

In short ur accepting that indian muslims are insecure in india? in that case i on behalf of my countrymen would request GoP to seek assylum in the ISLAMIC REPLUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.

They give threat to wipe out Dirty Kuffars completely.

You know Modi -A Mass Murderer of Muslims is becoming Prime Minister of India in 2014.

Many Muslims would rather die in Pak-sar-Zameen than live under Modi.

You know Modi -A Mass Murderer of Muslims is becoming Prime Minister of India in 2014.

A retarded attempt........ try again later!

A retarded attempt........ try again later!

Islamic republic of Pakistan is created for Muslims of Sub-Continent.

Time Barrier is no excuse for Islamic republic of Pakistan.
so give them there land too...

.Do you see long line of Muslim asylum seekers in front of foreign embassies in India

Now that's a strong case of hallucination ... plz go consult a doctor about ur condition

We Indian Muslim will love to die in india from our Hindu Brother rather then get killed by mad TTP or LEJ in Pakistan.

Don't assume that you can walk into Pakistan, and first convince your fallows about your patriotism before bashing Pakistan

So what you thing in India WE are not following complete islam ?.there is no complete and uncomplete islam .In islam we are allowed to follow Land Law that is not going against fundamental of islam and since from our independent we never had any problem in this regard.

Why muslim dream for something that is already their India Is Dar al Islam.

Singing Vande matram is against my belief because i as a muslim can only praise almighty and i will show my appreciation& my love by singing saare jaha se achha hindustan hamare .

Bowing for allah only but did we bow in air we are bowing in indian soil .so whats your point.

Dar al Islam = Where there is complete Islam - All are Muslims and everything is practiced as per Islamic Law.

Well Muslims have not forgiven their dream of Dar al Islam in India.

Indian Muslim Patriotic is first of all Haraam Activity as per Islam. That is why Muslims refuse to sing Vande Mataram which means Bowing to Motherland.

You can only bow down in front of Allah not some India. Period.

Nationalism and Patriotism are Kuffar Ideologies nowhere mentioned in Islam.

You are doing Taqqiyah, the intention of a Muslim is always Dar al Islam, since they are born with the only purpose in his world i.e. to spread the message of Allah.

As much as these so called "Troll thread" are entertaining but they build on the propaganda and politics.I saw few guys stated a idea where "Indian Muslim can go to Pakistan if they want to"(i bet he hope they will in his mind or lala land).

Well i want to to propose another idea for those who start these kind of threads to troll in the name of religion of others are Ignorant people and i defy them even if they are Indians.

My offer -"If you don't like Indian Muslims then you can leave India as they are part of India and will defend country sovereignty when times come"Yes Yes Yes I am Hindu so don't even go there.

(my first post -Hi guys :))

First do then preach DumA**

Dar al-Islam (House of Islam)
For other uses, see Dar es Salaam and Dar al-Islam (organisation).
Dar al-Islam (Arabic: دار الإسلام‎ literally house/abode of Islam; or Dar as-Salam, house/abode of Peace; or Dar al-Tawhid, house/abode of monotheism) is a term used by Muslim scholars to refer to those countries where Muslims can practice their religion freely. It's the area of the world under the rule of Islam , literally, "the home of Islam" or "the home of submission." [2] These are usually Islamic cultures wherein Muslims represent the majority of the population, and so the government promises them protection. Most Dar al-Islam areas are surrounded by other Islamic societies to ensure public protection.
Muslim scholars maintain and believe that the labeling of a country or place as being a part of Dar al-Islam revolves around the question of religious security. This means that if a Muslim practices Islam freely in his place of abode despite that the place happens to be secular or un-Islamic, then he will be considered as living in the Dar al-Islam.
Dar al-Islam is also known and referred to as Dar al-Salam, or house/abode of Peace. The term appears in the Koran in 10.25 an 6.127 as a name of Paradise.[3]
According to Abu Hanifa, considered to be the originator of the concept, the two requirements for a country to be part of Dar al-Islam are:[4][5]
Muslims must be able to enjoy peace and security with and within this country.
It has common frontiers with some Muslim countries.

If we decide to walk to pakistan you guys will be minority :lol:

Dar = door, Dar-ul-Islam=Door of Islam and it has nothing to do with full implementation of Islam. At-least move your lazy @ss lil bit and find the meaning of what you are typing

Don't assume that you can walk into Pakistan, and first convince your fallows about your patriotism before bashing Pakistan

If we decide to walk to pakistan you guys will be minority :lol:

Your indian @ss will be shot at border - give it try, anyway i know you have to say these kind of things after all you have live in Hindu India.

Dar al-Islam (House of Islam)
For other uses, see Dar es Salaam and Dar al-Islam (organisation).
Dar al-Islam (Arabic: دار الإسلام‎ literally house/abode of Islam; or Dar as-Salam, house/abode of Peace; or Dar al-Tawhid, house/abode of monotheism) is a term used by Muslim scholars to refer to those countries where Muslims can practice their religion freely. It's the area of the world under the rule of Islam , literally, "the home of Islam" or "the home of submission." [2] These are usually Islamic cultures wherein Muslims represent the majority of the population, and so the government promises them protection. Most Dar al-Islam areas are surrounded by other Islamic societies to ensure public protection.
Muslim scholars maintain and believe that the labeling of a country or place as being a part of Dar al-Islam revolves around the question of religious security. This means that if a Muslim practices Islam freely in his place of abode despite that the place happens to be secular or un-Islamic, then he will be considered as living in the Dar al-Islam.
Dar al-Islam is also known and referred to as Dar al-Salam, or house/abode of Peace. The term appears in the Koran in 10.25 an 6.127 as a name of Paradise.[3]
According to Abu Hanifa, considered to be the originator of the concept, the two requirements for a country to be part of Dar al-Islam are:[4][5]
Muslims must be able to enjoy peace and security with and within this country.
It has common frontiers with some Muslim countries.

I told meaning of Persian word, Even if arabic word no where it means that Islam must be fully implemented. If you go by that definition than how you can claim India Dar-al-Islam when you are not allowed to slaughter cows

Your indian @ss will be shot at border - give it try, anyway i know you have to say these kind of things after all you have live in Hindu India.
are you a shia or sunni??

Back
Top Bottom