What's new

India’s Muslims. Growing, and neglected.

If a super star cant get a house in a hindu neighbourhood.... tell me abt the poorest yet the largest minority community?in hinduism non hindus and dalits are considered untouchables.... arent they?And yes Pakistan is my pride... i dont need to hold balls of others to get acceptance or get denied the right to live where i want.... or eat what i want....or get discriminated for some job .. in short there is no god damn sword hanging on my head like these indi muslims.... :cheesy:
Well abut Indian Muslims, they don't have to declare their Prophet as an Imposter officially, or killed and blown up because they have same religion but different sect.

As for where the God Damn Sword is hanging, we all know for past ten years, who is living under the sword from their own people.

My opinion is based on views of Hindus re. Indian Muslims on various internet forums and few Muslims families i know in Iran who took asylum here and are family friends of me, even this thread is also example.

And nowhere i said that Indian Muslim are wannabe Pakistanis - show me if claimed that?

Why don't you simply say you formed that opinion because of you are a Pakistani.Its all a matter of an Ideology.Pakistanis will always believe Indian Muslims are suffering from the hands of evil Hindus.Its a part of your national ideology.That's why I earlier said you have a feeling of Schadenfreude towards Indian Muslims.

All you Pakistanis need to do is to stop forcefully raping and converting Hindu girls in Pakistan, so that Hindus in Pak dont have to run for fear of their lives to India as they are doing today. Can you do that?

All you Pakistanis need to do is to stop forcefully raping and converting Hindu girls in Pakistan, so that Hindus in Pak dont have to run for fear of their lives to India as they are doing today. Can you do that?

And u have to stop raping ur own women..... :omghaha:

This fag cant reply with a sane argument hence brings in the typical pure bullshit rant as usual.

Why don't you simply say you formed that opinion because of you are a Pakistani.Its all a matter of an Ideology.Pakistanis will always believe Indian Muslims are suffering from the hands of evil Hindus.Its a part of your national ideology.That's why I earlier said you have a feeling of Schadenfreude towards Indian Muslims.

What do you know about my ideology..... huh?

If a super star cant get a house in a hindu neighbourhood.... tell me abt the poorest yet the largest minority community?in hinduism non hindus and dalits are considered untouchables.... arent they?And yes Pakistan is my pride... i dont need to hold balls of others to get acceptance or get denied the right to live where i want.... or eat what i want....or get discriminated for some job .. in short there is no god damn sword hanging on my head like these indi muslims.... :cheesy:

If it dangles your fanciful dreams that SRK is living in a slum then so be it. The poorest yet the largest minorities are factually Muslims. Quote me one Indian law that dictates that Muslims are to be prohibited from any governmental jobs or that certain industry may not employ a Muslim and I will burn my Indian passport tomorrow. Non Hindus untouchables ? Sorry we dont have talibanism in Hinduism. In Hinduism everything is God's creation and in everything there is God, including the bigots and the idiots. Yup, as I stated earlier...you live in your paradise called Pakistan where hopefully the manner in which you pray will not be declared kuffar tomorrow thus putting the very existence of yours and your descendants lives in danger of being wiped out whilst leaving our poor Muslim Indians to suffer it out in this hellhole called India

when superstar dint get house in hindu neghborhood?
Same dalits get the highest from the govt.Do i need to mention it? like in budget same dalits/SC/BC have been allotted 40000 crore Rs.

What do you know about my ideology..... huh?

I don't care about your personal ideologies.I am talking about the ideology that defines your national identity.Something called Two Nation theory.

Yeah thts what we do....... now eff off!

Just jokin no offence..

Hello the citizen of rape kingdom...lol..

Can you explain to me if you guys are so nice to minorities why you actually have no minorities left? Or even the very few that are left, they are leaving as refugees to India, and sighting genocidal tactics like forced rape and conversions as the reason for fleeing?

Back
Top Bottom