What's new

India’s Muslims. Growing, and neglected.

hahahahahahahahaahaha this is epic burning black @$$.... lol cool down man... he meant u r from rape capital of the world... and its true and u know it... tarsi qom

Rape capital of the world my *** .
Do you know India has one of the lowest percenatge of women being raped in every 1 million person . Its 14 times less than US and 64 times lesser than Sweden .
So your theory didnt worked here :coffee:

Well - If you ask me than i don't have any problem if you sell pork, because my belief is not that much weak that will be destroyed just because you sell pork or consume alcohol in front of me

Again the impractical mind....you understand that its not just you and me...there are other people too who don't have our patience......again chaos, what you should understand is price...does the price of what i gave you as an example or what the original argument is..is that worth it...i guess not

Reading the case of Rinkle and many more Hindu girls in Pakistan. :whistle:

She apperared before a judge and recorder her statement tht she converted of her own free will... want sources..

Watch this. Feel sad for women in Pakistan, they cant be safe even in their graves :cry:

A rare case.... person had mental issues... and would probably be hanged...

What abt these indian fathers who raped their own daughters for years and years? do u feel sad for them aswell.... indian girls arent even safe with their fathers.... sad state of affairs:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...r8YzLqojJMNOjpJCI9eUuuQ&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...0MluTEM8y70JRBGIphgN05g&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...Z9aALFYkpcgAF2QsK3sr1zg&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...yV43Ylz98GHNJjlfYe1aBZA&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...9veJbywtTOQRKSj-1X2I4DA&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...iwx__wzvViHNf6vixWZYwag&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...cZDiu0LvXKOL5vd8kyQgC-Q&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...k_OqJXqMBKbageKKmzlrx_g&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

from today:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...FbmFc1Gxr2NmRXsrh_8cguA&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...dI2p7WpyK4jU-HozxA4-Q-w&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...OGTPxF4hEAx5cnhsa0QvxKQ&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...AF-EIvctDRXn-hiyv5vlNLg&bvm=bv.43148975,d.d2k

Rape in India has been described by Radha Kumar as one of India's most common crimes against women[1] and by the UN’s human-rights chief as a “national problem”

A rape every 22 minutes in india:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...yYGACA&usg=AFQjCNERMvhJKZpLC6caTCOPq33Ri0y3jA

U are a sick country of rapists it seems!

man,you are one hell of a person.:lol:

btw,where were you since 2011,never seen you so active before.

A retarded indian posted abt it..

Last edited by a moderator:
STILL NO ANSWER..... where is tht kid... imran

I do not owe any explaination to you. when u see every thing with a religious mirror then u are bound to have perception.
Indian muslims do not live under the fear of any one like ,muhajirs and the ahmedias do .

1:- We are not treated like mujahris in ur country who are living under a regreat for being a part of pakistan .

2"- pakistan was formed for muslims but bengalis faced the worst during the 1971 era . we never suffered from such fate in India an undivided nation unlike east pakistan was divided and formed as a bangladesh

3:- There are no daily killings of muslims in india like we get to see muslims of pakistan kill each other like rats , in the name of sectrain violence , political and provincial killings, killing in the name of feudalism and not the last every day bomb blasts from the terrorist who kill ur own people .

4:- balochis are one of the most backward people in pakistan who suffer under discrimination and killed by ur own military and still no justice served to them which led them to form a seperatist movement

the socio economic conditions of Socio-Economic Problems of Pakistan - CSS Forums

Look the above article cleary reflects the socio ecomomic status of the people of pakistan
Socio-Economic Problems of Pakistan - CSS Forums

with all the above reasons we are always proud for not being a part of pakistan . India is a land of oppurtinites for every one unless u educated ur self u will never grow and for those muslims who do not give importance to educated are tend to lag behind .

You should help ur people first

If a super star cant get a house in a hindu neighbourhood.... tell me abt the poorest yet the largest minority community?in hinduism non hindus and dalits are considered untouchables.... arent they?And yes Pakistan is my pride... i dont need to hold balls of others to get acceptance or get denied the right to live where i want.... or eat what i want....or get discriminated for some job .. in short there is no god damn sword hanging on my head like these indi muslims.... :cheesy:
man,how would you feel if a hindu or christian comes to live in your locality and starts eating pork??

many hindus are veg,and almost all muslims are non-veg.they usually have issues with the non-veg issue.

agreed that india is secular and this shouldnt happen,but then democracy is not perfect.there are issues with democracy too.

so,we must take a practical approach to this situation.

and there is some other sword hanging on head,sharper than hindus.

also indian muslims have better security,economic opportunity than you.

also one more point,then what about the shias and sunnis??

exactly my point @imran_ind.

Last edited by a moderator:

From where to start **** boy??????????

Let's first get over with the pedantic stuff relating to laws in India which govern Employment and Religious rights.

Muslims enjoy equality under Indian constitution wrt to Prohibition of discrimination and equality in employment opportunities.

Article 15: Prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth

(a) The State shall not discriminate against any citizen on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, place of birth or any of them.

(b) No citizen shall, on ground only of religion, race, caste, sex, place of birth or any of them, be subject to any disability, liability, restriction or condition with regard to -
access to shops, public restaurants, hotels and places of public entertainment; or
the use of wells, tanks, bathing ghats, roads and places of public resort maintained whole or partly out of State funds or dedicated to the use of general public.

(c) Nothing in this article shall prevent the State from making any special provision for women and children.

(d) Nothing in this article or in clause (2) or article 29 shall prevent the State from making any special provision for the advancement of any socially and educationally backward classes of citizens or for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes.

Article 16: Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment

(a) There shall be equality of opportunity for all citizens in matters relating to employment or appointment to any office under the State.

(b) No citizen shall, on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, descent, place of birth, residence or any of them, be ineligible for, or discriminated against in respect of, any employment or office under the State.

(c) Nothing in this article shall prevent Parliament from making any law prescribing, in regard to a class or classes of employment or appointment to an office under the Government of, or any local or other authority within, a State or Union territory, any requirement as to residence within that State or Union territory prior to such employment or appointment.

(d)Nothing in this article shall prevent the State from making any provision for the reservation of appointments or posts in favour of any backward class of citizens which, in the opinion of the State, is not adequately represented in the services under the State.
(4A)

(e)Nothing in this article shall prevent the State from making any provision for reservation in matters of promotion to any class or classes of posts in the services under the State in favour of the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes which, in the opinion of the State, are not adequately represented in the services under the State.

(f) Nothing in this article shall affect the operation of any law which provides that the incumbent of an office in connection with the affairs of any religious or denominational institution or any member of the governing body thereof shall be a person professing a particular religion or belonging to a particular denomination.

Article 25 : Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion

(a) Subject to public order, morality and health and to the other provisions of this Part, all persons are equally entitled to freedom of conscience and the right freely to profess, practice and propagate religion.

(b) Nothing in this article shall affect the operation of any existing law or prevent the State from making any law -
(i) providing for social welfare and reform or the throwing open of Hindu religious institutions of a public character to all classes and sections of Hindus.

[Explanation I: The wearing and carrying of kirpans shall be deemed to be included in the profession of the Sikh religion.]

[Explanation II: In sub-Clause (b) of clause (2), the reference to Hindus shall be construed as including a reference to persons professing the Sikh, Jaina or Buddhist religion, and the reference to Hindu religious institutions shall be construed accord

Article 26 : Freedom to manage religious affairs

Subject to public order, morality and health, every religious denomination or any section thereof shall have the right -

(a) to establish and maintain institutions for religious and charitable purposes;
(b) to manage its own affairs in matters of religion;
(c) to own and acquire movable and immovable property; and
(d) to administer such property in accordance with law.

Article 27 : Freedom as to payment of taxes for promotion of any particular religion

No person shall be compelled to pay any taxes, the proceeds of which are specifically appropriated in payment of expenses for the promotion or maintenance of any particular religion or religious denomination.

Article 28 : Freedom as to attendance at religious instruction or religious worship in certain educational institutions

No religious instruction shall be provided in any educational institution wholly maintained out of State funds.

Nothing in clause (1) shall apply to an educational institution which is administered by the State but has been established under any endowment or trust which requires that religious instruction shall be imparted in such institution.

No person attending any educational institution recognised by the State or receiving aid out of State funds shall be required to take part in any religious instruction that may be imparted in such institution or to attend any religious worship that may be conducted in such institution or in any premises attached thereto unless such person or, if such person is minor, his guardian has given his consent thereto.

And some special rights that are not provided to hindus.
Article 29: Protection of interests of minorities

Any section of the citizens residing in the territory of India or any part thereof having a distinct language, script or culture of its own shall have the right to conserve the same.
No citizen shall be denied admission into any educational institution maintained by the State or receiving aid out of State funds on grounds only of religion, race, caste, language or any of them.

Article 30:Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions

All minorities, whether based on religion or language, shall have the right to establish and administer educational institutions of their choice.

1A. In making any law providing for the compulsory acquisition of any property of an educational institution established and administered by a minority, referred to in clause (1), the State shall ensure that the amount fixed by or determined under such law for the acquisition of such property is such as would not restrict or abrogate the right guaranteed under that clause.

http://lawmin.nic.in/coi/coiason29july08.pdf

Now coming to your **** argument

The article from Times does not need any refutation.It in itself points out to the fact that wahabi/deobandi movement is cause of problem among muslims.If you cannot understand that,you are a moron/pretend moron.

At least check the thread you are posting.It's content may backfire.

The article from Economist points towards propensity of muslims for rioting and usual bu1lsit about Mumbai spirit.The person which gave you the propaganda material to post on net did a very bad job.Or you are seriously lacking in comprehension department.

The article of ABNA.co (ahul bayt news agency) does not even deserve a reply.It is a classical halal website which peddles "We muslim,oppressed oppressed,infidel evil,evil" Islamophobia ghutti so eagerly taken up by pakistanis on this website.Apart from that the content of article is based on heresy and does not contain anything factual that could be refuted.

That leaves us with two sources worth discussing.

1.Info change blog by ayesha pervez

a.It is based on the fact of relative deprivation of muslims.It states that Poverty headcount ratio amongst muslims is second highest of all groups .

I am a little amused at this comparison as Poverty headcount ratio in India in jan 2010 is

Total: 29.8%

Poverty headcount ratio at national poverty line (% of population) in India

Rural: 33.8%

Poverty headcount ratio at rural poverty line (% of rural population) in India

Urban 20.9%

So muslim poverty of 23.7% urban and 13.3% rural is better than national average.

So muslims are lagging in Urban areas by just 2.8% while (Coming as shocker to pakistanis) are doing much better in rural areas compared to hindus.

b.It talks about lower education rates for among muslims but forgets to add that every child aged 6-14 in India has a right to education .The child could walk into any school and the school has to either provide child with education or make arrangement elsewhere.

If muslims don't send their children to school,it is nobody's problem.

Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

c.It says that under 5 mortality rate among muslims is 12.7

Under 5 mortality rate among Indians is 62.7/1000

https://www.google.co.in/publicdata...dl=en&hl=en&q=under 5 mortality rate of india

Again does this so called journalist/blogger/propagandist even bothered to understand what this data means.

The fact that muslims have lower under 5 mortality rate than average points to the fact that they have better access to medical facilities which is a result of majority of muslim population being urban.

2.The report in Australian times

The report again written by someone who clearly wanted to play sympathy card forgets one simple fact.

"A private individual is not duty bound to act in an equal manner".The instances it gave are that of "Private employer differentiating against employee".Only state hase an obligation to act in an unbaised manner.

Back
Top Bottom