What's new

India’s Muslims. Growing, and neglected.

When needlessly drag Pakistan into thread, when Hindus talk about throwing Indian Muslims into Pakistan than surely that's our concern - Pakistan has no place for Indians. Muslims who opted and supported separate country are already in Pakistan or Bangladesh - rest are those who opted for Hindu Union.

And for dalits & untouchable muslims, red corridor little goolge search will help.

Throwing Indian Muslims in to Pakistan,You've lost your marbles!!!.What are they some tin can.We've taken care of our minorities better than yours,we will continue do so.So mind your own business.

Partition riots in India were not even 1% as bad as in Pak. Yes they were two sided, but hardly equal in nature. We still have 170 odd million mulims left in India. In Pakistan, it was a calculated and planned genocide to kill off Hindus and Sikhs, as you can tell by the numbers of Hindus left in Pak today.

Do you know that majority of Hindus left Pakistan within few years of partition, same as majority of Muslims of left Indian Punjab and the significant population who stayed back was in East Pakistan now called Bangladesh? Did you ever thought why all this bloodshed was specially in Punjab? Who are beneficiary of this bad blood between Punabies? Do you even know who was more interested in Partition of Punjab & Bengal? Who wanted to get ride of western and eastern Muslims and their representation in British India army? Do you think if there was no Partition - areas of today's Pakistan would have remained part of India? Do you think without partition united India was even possible? If you posses characteristic as per your ID than think logically, check neutral accounts of history. Then come and discuss on this topic.

As for my earlier point, I stand by it, all anti-India Indian Muslims who put their religion before country should go to Pakistan, because thats exactly what Pak is, Islam before country. I very well know there are many Muslims who are fiercely patriotic about India, even more so than me and I want them to stay.

Kind of Muslims I want in India: Abdul Kalam Azad, Aziz Premji, Salman Rushdie, etc
Kind of Muslims I want kicked out of India so they can set up their Muslim Ummah shop in Pak: India Mujahideen, Kashmiri seperatists, Owaisi, etc.

Whatever kind of people you want to keep in India is your headache - I only support people of Kashmir for their right of self determination because that's disputed territory. Rest of Indians are Indians for us irrespective of religion. Ummah lovers never supported Pakistan because their POV was that in united India they will be able to spread Islam to more people and establish bigger "Muslim" state. So, they don't have any right over Pakistan, infect all Mullah brigade who wanted to implement Ummah thing in Pakistan should be sent to secular India which their ascents supported.

Quit peddling your ignorant prejudices here,It won't sell here.Hindus are not forcing any body to leave India.If that was the case then Indian Minorities will be seeking asylum in Pakistan,Infact it is happening other way around.So don't hide ur head in sand like an ostrich.

Indian Muslims will craft their own country if you ever forced them and you know it very well. In heart significant number of Hindus want them to leave but not all have courage to admit it openly.

Throwing Indian Muslims in to Pakistan,You've lost your marbles!!!.What are they some tin can.We've taken care of our minorities better than yours,we will continue do so.So mind your own business.

I am minding my own business that's why asking your fallows to keep your problems within India, Indian Muslims have nothing to do with Pakistan. Now, tell your fallow that Indian Muslims are Indian and nobody have right to talk about sending them to Pakistan. Show me a single Pakistani who invited your fallow Muslims to Pakistan?

Seeing the posts here I can assure you that partition was done all wrong. Our forefathers should have created two countries. One for bigoted Hindus and Muslims to live together and the other for people who love each other as Indians to live together. Perhaps the other country should be called Hind-Pak Graveyard. And ours could remain India. Our national entertainment would now be watching the fools slaugher each other on tv instead of cricket

Indian Muslims will craft their own country if you ever forced them and you know it very well. In heart significant number of Hindus want them to leave but not all have courage to admit it openly.

Huh,And how do you know hearts and desires of these significant number of Hindus.As I said Quit peddling your ignorant prejudices here.No one can force an Indian to leave this country.India is for all Indians irrespective of their religious belief.India can be defined on the basis of any religion.In fact,no national can be defined purely on the basis of religion,Religion is too divisive force form a coherent national identity.That's why our founding fathers did not went for a Hindustan.

Its Just ur perception nothing real with that , Most of my friends are hindus including my best friends is also a hindu.there are extremist elements in Hindus and muslims as well in India but that doesn't represent the whole population neither do they recieve a great deal of support. Indian muslims do not want to migrate to pakistan thats a fact

If shahrukh khan gets discriminated in india....... than my friend... "tu kis khait ki mouli hai".... :lol:

If shahrukh khan gets discriminated in india....... than my friend... "tu kis khait ki mouli hai".... :lol:

If discrimination in your eyes is earning lakhs and lakhs of money and being swooned over by nearly every woman (yup including those infidel Yindoo types), then please let him live in that discriminatory hellhole whilst you enjoy your paradise called Pakistan :D

Huh,And how do you know hearts and desires of these significant number of Hindus.As I said Quit peddling your ignorant prejudices here.No one can force an Indian to leave this country.India is for all Indians irrespective of their religious belief.India can be defined on the basis of any religion.In fact,no national can be defined purely on the basis of religion,Religion is too divisive force form a coherent national identity.That's why our founding fathers did not went for a Hindustan.

Not true, India's heart, soul and body will always be defined by its local religions/culture. That is our identity as a country, we as a nation of people have been like this since time immemorial.

And please dont call Nehru a founding father. It is an insult to most patriotic Indians.

Unlike Pak Hindus that keep coming to India in trains, at least SRK is not seeking refuge in Pak...

My opinion is based on views of Hindus re. Indian Muslims on various internet forums and few Muslims families i know in Iran who took asylum here and are family friends of me, even this thread is also example.

And nowhere i said that Indian Muslim are wannabe Pakistanis - show me if claimed that?

If discrimination in your eyes is earning lakhs and lakhs of money and being swooned over by nearly every woman (yup including those infidel Yindoo types), then please let him live in that discriminatory hellhole whilst you enjoy your paradise called Pakistan :D

If a super star cant get a house in a hindu neighbourhood.... tell me abt the poorest yet the largest minority community?in hinduism non hindus and dalits are considered untouchables.... arent they?And yes Pakistan is my pride... i dont need to hold balls of others to get acceptance or get denied the right to live where i want.... or eat what i want....or get discriminated for some job .. in short there is no god damn sword hanging on my head like these indi muslims.... :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom