What's new

India offers US$200 million aid to Bangladesh

as far as i guess,the main reason is the natural hatred for the hindus...apni janen nischoy hindu der upor kotota ottachar hoyeche bnp'r amole,even 1 bnp leader said once if they re-elected,they will break down all the hindu temples in the country(as reported by Anandabazar Patrika),eta chara r ki reason hote pare that u r praising pakistan (at least in this forum) who has done so much wrong to u???
in SL,the case is entire opposite.They think indians r supportive towards tamils but fail to realize the fact that we have send our troops there and lost our dynamic PM Rajiv Gandhi in the process

Good God, from where do you people get fed with such crap? :lol:

^^the same hut where you cook conspiracy theories

South asia is slowly moving towards economic integration.Doesn't matter what religious extremists say.Their kind will die out slowly as progress is made in the region.I have no doubt about this.

this is not a conspiracy theory but the truth,u people have a deep hatred towards hindus,please dont clarify it me(yes,my mamabari is inGagan Babu Road,Khulna

I have done LSD ones in my life, it was an amazing trip, it seems you get on PDF while you do it...dont waste the trip on this shite brah, go talk to trees.:lol:

Yeah, try not to confuse between personal opinions and facts, pal :lol:

What personal opinions, zabaniya bro? This piece if from Anandabazar. This $hit of a newspaper
has been propagating about "BD becoming extremist crap" since the 1990s. Indians are master of
propaganda farts.

This $200 million to help indian company out by ordering Awami League stooge reagime to import indian junk into Bangladesh. But bigger issue is india owes Bangladesh hundreds of billions of dollars (at present dollar value) for damage it done by obstructing river flow and damaging agariculture, eco systems, environment, loss of GDP and income over last 30 years. Indian should start counting on that payment.

This $200 million to help indian company out by ordering Awami League stooge reagime to import indian junk into Bangladesh. But bigger issue is india owes Bangladesh hundreds of billions of dollars (at present dollar value) for damage it done by obstructing river flow and damaging agariculture, eco systems, environment, loss of GDP and income over last 30 years. Indian should start counting on that payment.

genja kheye cho naki?

I have done LSD ones in my life, it was an amazing trip, it seems you get on PDF while you do it...dont waste the trip on this shite brah, go talk to trees.:lol:
for ur kind information, i'm a teetotaler and i'm not acting like a ganja khore(if u think telling the truth is acting like being addicted,i don't have words to describe u :undecided:

Yeah, try not to confuse between personal opinions and facts, pal :lol:
more of a personal experince u can say,rather than opinions....facts will never change,no matter how much u speak against it

Back
Top Bottom