Here is the details...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Front Page
$1b Indian Loan
Most of it goes rail's way

M Abul Kalam Azad

2012-05-09__fr01.jpg

Dhaka and New Delhi have engaged 80 percent of Indian $1 billion loan into railways in a bid to increase capacity of the neglected sector by adding new passenger coaches, locomotives, goods-carrying wagons and constructing some important tracks.

With an objective to facilitate transit to India and enhance sub-regional connectivity, both the governments have approved 12 projects involving $650 million while four more projects of estimated $150 million are in the pipeline, railway ministry officials say.

Construction of new track from Khulna to Mongla Sea Port and third and fourth dual gauge from Kamalapur Railway Station to Tongi are crucial among the projects.

Please tell me how will these resources be used by India for transit.

2012-05-09__fr01.jpg

@ " Apnar muke phul chandan ". Thanks for realizing it but the question is why ? You have not explained dada ?

@ Dada, I was there in Sri Lanka many a time, they hate Indians more than Bangladesh. " To cheese hai bari mast mast ki ".
as far as i guess,the main reason is the natural hatred for the hindus...apni janen nischoy hindu der upor kotota ottachar hoyeche bnp'r amole,even 1 bnp leader said once if they re-elected,they will break down all the hindu temples in the country(as reported by Anandabazar Patrika),eta chara r ki reason hote pare that u r praising pakistan (at least in this forum) who has done so much wrong to u???
in SL,the case is entire opposite.They think indians r supportive towards tamils but fail to realize the fact that we have send our troops there and lost our dynamic PM Rajiv Gandhi in the process

as far as i guess,the main reason is the natural hatred for the hindus...apni janen nischoy hindu der upor kotota ottachar hoyeche bnp'r amole,even 1 bnp leader said once if they re-elected,they will break down all the hindu temples in the country(as reported by Anandabazar Patrika),eta chara r ki reason hote pare that u r praising pakistan (at least in this forum) who has done so much wrong to u???
in SL,the case is entire opposite.They think indians r supportive towards tamils but fail to realize the fact that we have send our troops there and lost our dynamic PM Rajiv Gandhi in the process

That's why Bangladeshis are ready to forget what Myanmar did to Muslims of Arakan for their hatred for India and Hindus.

ya ya very dynamic in looting the armys money that was aloted for BOFERS guns. For the first time in INDIAN history the army for put in back foot because of this Dynamic PM(my arse)

for your information, he was not the PM when got his arse whooped for the idiocracy that he did in SL.

This is exactly what has happened behind the so called 200 million dollar aid story...

Indian Government awarded 1 billion dollar loan to build infrastructure for Indian free transit. Even though the project involved in the 1 billion dollar loan will cost much higher then 1 billion usd that will be paid by Bangladesh government.

Out of the 1 billion usd loan Bangladesh government had to write off around 270 million usd worth of project due to strict one sided condition imposed by India that projects will be supervised by India only and 85% of the project equipment must be bought from India. As India does not build the rail body and track which is required by Bangladesh... and due to the 85% clause ... Bangladesh had to cancel most of the related project. Though some projects has also been taken but total project cost is no more then 800 million.

Now to save the embarrassment of Awami League and exposing of the one sided nature of the projects to create a image repairing measure India write off 200 million dollar projects.

Here is the details...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Front Page
$1b Indian Loan

M Abul Kalam Azad

2012-05-09__fr01.jpg

Dhaka and New Delhi have engaged 80 percent of Indian $1 billion loan into railways in a bid to increase capacity of the neglected sector by adding new passenger coaches, locomotives, goods-carrying wagons and constructing some important tracks.

With an objective to facilitate transit to India and enhance sub-regional connectivity, both the governments have approved 12 projects involving $650 million while four more projects of estimated $150 million are in the pipeline, railway ministry officials say.

Construction of new track from Khulna to Mongla Sea Port and third and fourth dual gauge from Kamalapur Railway Station to Tongi are crucial among the projects.

Bro the correct word should be free corridor not transit. For the word to become transit, NE has to become independent first.:angel:

Any way its a well established fact that these BAL scums are using this loan to build corridor
infrastructure which we have to a pay back with interest and on top of that give them free
corridor, sacrifice ties with china, loos our market in NE, become a nesting groung for NE
insurgents and on top of that allow rampant India's subversive activities within our borders
(even though BAL has already allowed this). Even if by Allah(swt) will , the next gov cancel this fart off corridor deal we will
still end up with over a billion $ debt to india. A pathetically hopeless scenario. But still getting
rid of this corridor deal is of paramount importance and our very existence is at stake by this
fart off corridor deal.

Anandabazar propaganda farts :lol: It is one of the most notorious newspaper when it comes to
propaganda against BD. How many riots have been there in our country apart from the congress
and RSS instigated riots of 47? Hindus have more rights than muslims here in this country. BTW
your whole post reeks of propaganda and muslim hatred. Hypocrisy knows no bounds for you
indians.

Bro the correct word should be free corridor not transit. For the word to become transit, NE has to become independent first.:angel:

Any way its a well established fact that these BAL scums are using this loan to build corridor
infrastructure which we have to a pay back with interest and on top of that give them free
corridor, sacrifice ties with china, loos our market in NE, become a nesting groung for NE
insurgents and on top of that allow rampant India's subversive activities within our borders
(even though BAL has already allowed this). Even if by Allah(swt) will , the next gov cancel this fart off corridor deal we will
still end up with over a billion $ debt to india. A pathetically hopeless scenario. But still getting
rid of this corridor deal is of paramount importance and our very existence is at stake by this
fart off corridor deal.

Anandabazar propaganda farts :lol: It is one of the most notorious newspaper when it comes to
propaganda against BD. How many riots have been there in our country apart from the congress
and RSS instigated riots of 47? Hindus have more rights than muslims here in this country. BTW
your whole post reeks of propaganda and muslim hatred. Hypocrisy knows no bounds for you
indians.

When Pakistan was created then It had 25% Hindus but now its only 7%. If they had so much right then why they left.

I don't understand what is the difference b/w credit and aid......India already offered 1 billion USD loan to BD, and now 200 million USD aid.... What's the difference?

When Pakistan was created then It had 25% Hindus but now its only 7%. If they had so much right then why they left.

Because they are naturally more loyal to india. Its TNT. Its natural human behavior to feel a common
religious bond between hindus. And I don't hate hindus for that.

NOW please don't derail the thread since the previous post of mine was in response to your
countrymen bringing propaganda farts from anandabazar.

Because they are naturally more loyal to india. Its TNT. Its natural human behavior to feel a common
religious bond between hindus
. And I don't hate hindus for that.

NOW please don't derail the thread since the previous post of mine was in response to your
countrymen bringing propaganda farts from anandabazar.
had that been the same case, I think the Muslims in INDIA would have left INDIA long ago, they have florished as a community in INDIA when compared to your country or PAKISTAN, so keep the ranting out of this thread about natural tendency to move to INDIA for the sake of being HINDUS. in that case HINDUS would have never set foot in a forign soil and yet we see cases like "INDIAN origin taking high government posts in different nations around the globe.

I heard somewhere india is planning to put economical sanctions if transit is not given ..clinton already conveyed her message to the bangladeshi leaders ..
Is that for real ?

I heard somewhere india is planning to put economical sanctions if transit is not given ..clinton already conveyed her message to the bangladeshi leaders ..
Is that for real ?

I suppose you made that up? :lol:

Is that for real ?

what type of sanctions, Kanchha??

@ zabani
First you should ask some questions to yourself ..after introspection you should put some question to your fellow members ..after that if you ask thousand questions i will gladly give you reply ... Be the change you want to see rather than going with mass .. It requires a live fish to swim against the tide..to swim along a dead wood is suffice ...by the way you are right

@ You are totally wrong. Anandabazar Patrika is not reliable. It always writes against us but whenever AL comes to power it remains silent. AL is not a popular party in Bangladesh. It some how came to power through extreme manipulation with the help of Army.

@ You just wait another six months what happens to Bangladesh if AL does not change its attitude ?

Back
Top Bottom