What's new

India offers US$200 million aid to Bangladesh

If things end up the way India want it to be they might end up writing off most of the loan. And not all the loaned amount is meant for India specific roads/projects. There are many other projects being undertaken with that Line of Credit.

Why not give the money to West Bengal instead. West Bengal started charging transit fees for other states and you are asking us to give it free. How ironic.

No. $70 million from the $200 million write off leaves $130 million.

On what basis did Pranab Muckerjee come to the figure of $200 million?

I provided the source sterday...
830million $ deals have been signed...BD companies should start the project....
Feni bridge s constructed by india...
Yet u continue to live in ur delusional world...
And if u are patriotic, y dont u ask ur govt for accounts Mr.Comedian?

GOI should only do buisness with BD And look upto its own interest,, Khalli-walli Indo Bangla friendship

Why not give the money to West Bengal instead. West Bengal started charging transit fees for other states and you are asking us to give it free. How ironic.

We have inter-state or inter-district toll tax in india but you are giving free transit, what a joke. :lol::lol:

It's not transit fee but toll tax and only applicable to luxury commodities. Yeah I agree GOI should have been given the money to WB instead. I hope Bangladeshis bring Khaleda aunty soon to power so that we can get rid of this strange bonhomie!

Please do to tell how did I change the topic:woot:

All that assertion is nothing but figments of your imaginations and half baked conspiracy theories. So save us your bs. No money has been released as of yet. EXIM bank of India pays the company after the delivery of the goods/services.

You and your retarded conspiracy theories have zero credibility and you should be ashamed of your self for spreading misinformation and doing propaganda against your own country.

2mmijgg.png

Finance & Services : Lines of Credit

If things end up the way India want it to be they might end up writing off most of the loan. And not all the loaned amount is meant for India specific roads/projects. There are many other projects being undertaken with that Line of Credit.

I am surprised that after 8000+ posts u are trying to explain things to Munshi babu. :enjoy:

I am surprised that after 8000+ posts u are trying to explain things to Munshi babu. :enjoy:

I couldn't care less about people like Munshi, but for every Munshi here, there are hundreds of other silent observers, lurkers, who read these discussions, my posts are for those people. I just do my bit to counter anti India propaganda. :cheers:

India should pay for any road that goes from India to India, why do we need to take a loan? Loan means that this money will have to be paid back with interest and that it is our money we will be spending to help India get a nice transit road for free. How nice.

India has to pay for infrastructure modernization in Bangladesh for the transit route that is pathetic. Even the quality of roads in North-East India is much better than Bangladesh.

This is for the useless fart off corridor that is of no use for BD. The awami dalal malus asked for money which we didn't need
at first place for some project completely useless and against our strategic interest. The Indians are begging for free corridor
and on top of that awarded this $200 million to their dalals to achieve the free corridor. But Indians won't be able to protect
this corridor deal for ever. As soon as the dalals are ousted this fart off corridor will go out the window but still BD tax payers
had to pay back this useless $ 1billion loan.

Have the Indians found the money yet? How could they lose $200 million? Now they have to pretend they have written it off so they do not have to give an explanation to their parliament. Poor Indian tax payers!

Bhai, did you ever heard beggars donating money. A third world
beggar country is acting all high and mighty but at the same time beg for free corridor. On top
of getting free corridor they will also get the $800 million back with interest. Pathetic beggars who
likes to show off and get mud all over their face in the process.

Just stop already,we help them they say its a great game to vassalize the,we don't help them they say we are being bullies.
Let them do whatever they want,ignore bangladesh.Its soveriegn country leave it alone.Just tighten border for immigrants neither demand free transit nor give free transit.Simple.

I like your post specially the bolded part. But unfortunately you are not in the decision making
body your country. Your beggar leaders can't survive without BD, but we can to fine without
beggars irritating us all the time.

hamara paise vapis karo

Ask your stooges. They are the one who took your paise form your beggar leaders. Both the
stooges and master are shameless beggars.

No money has been released as of yet. EXIM bank of India pays the company after the delivery of the goods/services.

How can you write-off money that has not been spent? That does not make any sense. If the money has not been expended then what Is India writing off?

Bhai, did you ever heard beggars donating money. A third world
beggar country is acting all high and mighty but at the same time beg for free corridor. On top
of getting free corridor they will also get the $800 million back with interest. Pathetic beggars who
likes to show off and get mud all over their face in the process.
hahaha your rich nation taking money from a beggar nation makes u worse than a begger

I like your post specially the bolded part. But unfortunately you are not in the decision making
body your country. Your beggar leaders can't survive without BD, but we can to fine without
beggars irritating us all the time.
really,just go and stand at the boangao border and u eill find truckloads of fish and other articles crossing over to ur country.. BD is not self sufficient in food production and if we dont give u food,u will die of hunger

This money is not coming free... Its credit not donation i guess... Another aim is to re-building india's image in Bangladesh. Sorry to say india, you are late! You are on the sinking boat of Hasina!
u people are guessing this money is to be spent in making the transit route.but it is not mentioned anywhere..like the teesta water sharing treaty,this is also in discussion mode and it will take time to finalize the deal

Instead of this kind of badwill gestures, India should compensate BD with at least $20 billion for stealing our water for the last 40 years through Farakka, Teesta and many other dams it has surrounded BD with. We will not come to our knees however India tries to do.
and u should compensate us with $40 billion for sending ur millions of population to our country :P

Back
Top Bottom