What's new

India offers incentives to boost trade with Bangladesh

The direct action day was attended by muslims from all over Bengal. They started the riot. Most of the people killed during your independence were Hindus and thats why you guys never cared to prosecute the perpetrators. Your fellow BD members here have been calling Hindus as cheap and dirty. They have been accusing our soldiers of stealing your fruits and fishes after the war was over without ever recognizing that they came to help you.

India has an open border with Nepal. So much is our trust. Th Nepali maoists hate us for obvious reasons. Indian army protects Bhutan. Because of the trust they have in us. relationship with Srilanka is mixed due to the Indian Tamil population. Still it is on the positive side. We have good relationship with Afganistan and Maldives.

In this forum, most anti-India people are Bangladeshis even though most Indians try to be pro Bangladesh. They have also said how most bengalis are born anti-India. So there is no reason for me to think otherwise.My opinion was formed after reading your media, the sentiment of BD members here and from history.

For every positive post from an Indian I can show at least 2 patronizing one, so please don’t tell me about Indians try to be pro Bangladesh. Most Bangladeshis I have met don’t hate india, (though there is a increasing anti Indian feeling among the young) they hate the Indian patronizing and condescending “big brother” attitude to us, we are not your younger brother, sister, cousins etc.

I can’t predict the future, but I doubt much will change.

Kolkata is in India, not in Bangladesh.

Hindus are the largest minority in Bangladesh. Not a single religious riot occurred in the country's history. So please, spare us from your hate-mongering and propaganda.

Bangladesh's main problem is its weak leadership. As long as the two ladies (Sheikh Hasina and Khaleda Zia) along with their illiterate sons remain in power of the two parties, then the country will always be weak. I couldn't name a single achievement of the AL and BNP throughout the years. The two ladies barely have a high school education to start with.

Bangladeshis don't hate India, they despise it like many of India's neighbors. Other than the Burmese Junta, I couldn't name a single neighbor with which India has an amicable relationship.

India definitely has issues.

Investment and free trade deals are always welcome. It is badly needed in Bangladesh.

nice post..... would like to see your continuous contribution in future..... Welcome :cheers:

Yeah and thats why 5k Muslims were killed in Calcutta. So much for your peaceful secular India.
The riot was in WB not in BD except for some unfortunate kills in Borishal.

It was just Bengal before the partition right? My point is the sentiment of Bengali muslims . And most of them who hated Hindus so much would have definitely moved to East pakistan after partition. As for the number of Hindus or muslims killed, there are no correct figures with each side claiming the higher casualty. But muslims started the riots ,like they did on the west side.

For every positive post from an Indian I can show at least 2 patronizing one, so please don’t tell me about Indians try to be pro Bangladesh. Most Bangladeshis I have met don’t hate india, (though there is a increasing anti Indian feeling among the young) they hate the Indian patronizing and condescending “big brother” attitude to us, we are not your younger brother, sister, cousins etc.

I can’t predict the future, but I doubt much will change.

Thats because they are tired of the hatred spewed at us by Bangladeshis and have changed. Just Like I did.
If India is dragged into your politics, it is not our fault. When did we act like a big brother? It is your own paranoia caused due to India's size. The older generation have warm feelings towards India due to India's role in your independence. The youth don't have it. They just have religion. So it is only natural for the historic hate to revert. Indians cannot do anything about it.

So most hated country in Bangladesh is Israel followed Pakistan and then India...Funny how people react to things..which have no bearing on their lives..whatsoever.

That's hilarious. That shows how blindly religious they are.

Rather it shows..how futile their hate is!!

If they can hate..a country which thousands of miles away..has no bearing on their lives and they can do nothing about that country whatsoever then it speak volumes for their other subjects of hate.

Rather it shows..how futile their hate is!!

If they can hate..a country which thousands of miles away..has no bearing on their lives and they can do nothing about that country whatsoever then it speak volumes for their other subjects of hate.

you should know that a good number of Bangladeshis fought against israel with Palestine..... They are religious but not blind..... I feel proud of my country cause it is the only country in the world which does not have any kind of relation with the terrorist nation Israel!

Man, the stuff you Indians post are cheesy at best :cheesy:

Yeah, like I have seen many young unmarried Bangladeshi boys and girls getting into explicit relationships (which is haram in Islam). Most women don't wear hijab or the like.

Man, the stuff you Indians post are cheesy at best :cheesy:

Yeah, like I have seen many young unmarried Bangladeshi boys and girls getting into explicit relationships (which is haram in Islam). Most women don't wear hijab or the like.

Hold on your horse there dude, that is another topic and another problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom