What's new

India Needs a Sexual Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Photoshopped? :cheesy:

No. Need not necessarily be photoshopped. And I won't be surprised to know that this happened in reality. For the simple reason that the public transport authorities may allow the bus to ply carrying all passengers - male/ female depending on the load. Just take a look , how the public is squeezed in. It looks like an peak travel time and considering maddening crowd these days in metros/ mini metros; the authorities can very much take a call to allow ALL passengers to meet the demand. Sparing the bus for just handful of lady passengers might not have been feasible. Who knows. So lets not jump guns based on the photo alone without knowing full facts.

FFS bring back sex ed at 8th/9th grade , and legalize **** (and not brown **** good lord). If a family is too concerned about the effects of sex ed on the moral upbringing of their little Sanjeev or Mohammed or Chicko, they can rant about it all they wish. A good number of the S.Asian male population is incredibly repressed and it is reflected in their attitude towards woman. Don't place all the blame on the man, blame the parents too who were too overprotective about their little 'ladla' hanging around vagina.

Isn't it logical to bring up the condition of women in your country if you troll about their condition in ours? I haven't seen this guy ever discuss a topic seriously . He's probably one of yhose 'elite' guys who can freely poop all over this forum and Pakistanis think its cute.

Since you are ALLEGEDLY new on the forum, first enlighten yourself with the fact that how posting an article without even the benefit of a POV is considered as a troll post except in your narrow mindset.
If one posts an article on an issue and some one like you starts pointing fingers in the opposite direction, we might as well do away with any subject and see who can post a bigger image of the stick.
As for thinking cute, i can recall some one opening a thread, why are Indians so generous with thanks or something, one just needs to go through this thread, those digressing which in your sense is pooping receive all the more acknowledgements and you also stand in the line.

What are those men doing in those buses meant for women? Waiting for women to enter the bus?

You do understand the "solution" by the author, right? And are you a Muslim?

You are suggesting, India society should start having sex out of wed lock?

We need to recognize pre-marital sex as a reality. Trying to say that 400 million odd young ppl will not indulge in sex because they're 'celebate' as per Indian culture, govt requirements or relegious reasons is plain stupid.

We need to recognize pre-marital sex as a reality. Trying to say that 400 million odd young ppl will not indulge in sex because they're 'celebate' as per Indian culture, govt requirements or relegious reasons is plain stupid.

Children born out of wed lock are bastards.

How can buses have separate compartments. :cheesy:

Buses in India has seats reserved for women and senior citizens.

I meant the front section reserved for women and is secured with a cage or whatever you wanna call it..

I meant the front section reserved for women and is secured with a cage or whatever you wanna call it..

There is no such arrangement even in metro / suburban train coaches..What do you want dude?APCs for transporting women?

You are suggesting, India society should start having sex out of wed lock?

Why not?? Its not like we are not doing it.. Sex was not a taboo here in India.. Ancient temples and scriptures are examples for that.. We can quinch the curiocity until people find out its not a big deal... I would say leagalise prostitution also..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom