What's new

India Needs a Sexual Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the front section reserved for women and is secured with a cage or whatever you wanna call it..

There is no cage.. Women can sit in mens seat too if she wanted.. Men can sit in women's seat unless no women is standing there.. Its just they have 33% reservation for women in every bus..

Children born out of wed lock are bastards.

and dont forget if the female had sex before marrige and then she got married meaning she had multiple boyfriends(most non muslim countries) all the kids born are Bastards

So its not a fight between religion, Its a Fight between the Bastards and the legit ones

Make sure to ask your Moms(non muslim people) about her Pre marital sexcapades to find out if you guys are bastards or not

No it isnt, its trying to save your own face by avoiding the topic.

Just want to ask, how many times more we have to discuss about it to face our face?? Isnt this forum flooded with rape and other threats about women in India?? The same OP has started about a dozen of them atleast..

Why not?? Its not like we are not doing it.. Sex was not a taboo here in India.. Ancient temples and scriptures are examples for that.. We can quinch the curiocity until people find out its not a big deal... I would say leagalise prostitution also..

Get ready for some high sounding aRGUMENT with some big big words from the moral brigade.

don't peddle your personal ideologies to us.

Children born out of wed lock are bastards, whether you admit it or not. If people start having sex out wed lock, what you get is a nation of bastards. A f!lthy nation indeed.

Indian response to their moral decline is to have more moral decline? If this is their mind set and thought process that explains why they are such a mess in the first place.

I Requested you to look into one Thread. Within a min that Thread was Closed :tup:. However, I did not notice that the Post's from that thread were deleted or people got banned:omghaha:??? Apparently, the title was changed by the OP:what:. Rest, I shared my Feedback with you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-worlds-25-dirtiest-cities-2.html#post4334215

Can you see a user's infraction history? No, you can't...so how can you induce that I didn't take any action there?

Ab main koi paghal nhn that I go clean a troll thread and delete 50 posts.

and dont forget if the female had sex before marrige and then she got married meaning she had multiple boyfriends(most non muslim countries) all the kids born are Bastards

So its not a fight between religion, Its a Fight between the Bastards and the legit ones

Make sure to ask your Moms(non muslim people) about her Pre marital sexcapades to find out if you guys are bastards or not

I know this disease--- it's called 'having your head up your @$$-ness'. Any policy that doesn't look into the ground realities is doomed to failure.

Get ready for some high sounding aRGUMENT with some big big words from the moral brigade.

Expecting it.. I stand on my words.. Look at the IT sector for example.. Sex, Booze and Drugs are easily available there.. Look around your places, you can hear a lot of news about extra marital affairs.. Even it can be heard in villages also..

WOW......INSTEAD OF DELETING THE THREAD.....MODS DELETED THE REPLIES....GREAT GOING :tup:

OH & I SEE THE INDIAN MEMBER IN PINK.....

DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES THE OP HAS BROKEN RULES - OFF TOPIC, BANNED TOPIC, CHANGING THREAD TITLE, ETC.

BUT NEVER SEEM HIM IN THE PINK

GREAT GOING INDEED :tup:

For that u have got to be the Elite Trolly, Windy, but unfortunately, u are not. :(

Children born out of wed lock are bastards, whether you admit it or not. If people start having sex out wed lock, what you get is a nation of bastards. A f!lthy nation indeed.

Indian response to their moral decline is to have more moral decline? If this is their mind set and thought process that explains why they are such a mess in the first place.

Yeah I know the moral decline argument, a particularly favorite argument on the right wings of both your and my countries.

Let me ask you, if americans are morally in decline, how come they walk and c*ap all over you in just about everything? How come there is no punishment (including and especially in the 'other' world) for MALES induclging in such behavior and only females? The positions related to sexual conduct actually act as a key tool to supress women, not emancipate them.

there are reserved seats for women in most states I have been to, buses do not have compartments in India, they are too small for that.

In Chennai, we have the left side of seats in buses exclusively for women's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom