What's new

India Is The World's Only Counter Weight To China

As I said, you are tyring to do what others did decades or centuries before. Doing it a bit better doesn't change that basic fact.

So the WWII planes flew 70 years ago, then the F-22 raptor is just nothing, because it can also only fly.

Lol, the safety issue of the 1960s USSR manned program was a little more than 50%, today's Russia at 93%, and China at over 95%.
Do you seriously think there is any value to compare the stuff from the different era?

And you have a source for that? Let me also remind you that Russia has by far more space lauches than China.

Troy Parfitt is the author of Why China Will Never Rule the World.

LMAO. So you cite the Taipei times? Might as well cite North Korea newspaper for South Korea articles :lol:

Just reading the article was a funny experience in US propaganda and low IQ storytelling for the masses. The situation on the ground is different.

List of countries by patents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SJR - International Science Ranking

Performance Ranking of Scientific Papers for World Universities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Engineering, Computing & Technology

03 Tsinghua University China
20 Zhejiang University China

And I don't think I have to mention Fortune 500 and how Huawei is the most innovative company in the world by patents.

So predictable. All of you are so........

well "consistent" ;)

When you can't show a single modern innovation among the top thousands, you will come up with these "lists of patents" and "publications".

My answer is a big yawn.

Bluster doen't work my friend, not outside the "authoritarian state". ;)

As I said, you are tyring to do what others did decades or centuries before. Doing it a bit better doesn't change that basic fact.

what is far more humiliating is being unable to do the same.

Britain also never had a space launch, guess we are superior to Britain!

So predictable. All of you are so........

well "consistent" ;)

When you can't show a single modern innovation among the top thousands, you will come up with these "lists of patents" and "publications".

My answer is a big yawn.

Bluster doen't work my friend, not outside the "authoritarian state". ;)

http://www.physorg.com/news174893601.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/mar/26/nanotechnology-china

Seated inside one of China's most advanced science laboratories, two PhD students dressed from head to toe in protective white suits listen intently to Mariah Carey's pop classic Hero. It is not the song, but the millimetre-thin, transparent strip making the sound that captures their attention - a nano-speaker they hope will revolutionise where, and how, we listen to music.

"This is cutting edge," says Professor Shoushan Fan, director of the nanotechnology lab at Beijing's prestigious Tsinghua University. Without a cone, magnet or amplifier, the speaker, which looks little more than a slim film of see-through plastic, can be used to transform almost any surface into an auditorium. It is made from nanocarbon tubes which, when heated, make the air around them vibrate, producing the sound. "The speaker's bendy and flexible," says Fan. "You could stick it to the back window of your car and play music from there."

These products i use on daily basis.

Microsoft (Window)
Intel (CPU)
Apple (Mobile)
IBM (laptop)
Visa (Shopping card)
Nike (Shoe)
Google (For all Search on internet)
Marlboro (Smoke sometime)
Coco Cola (Soft drink)
Mobile (Vodafone connection)
Toyota (I have car)
HSBC (1 of my bank account)
Honda (My bike is Hero-Honda)
Samsung (My LCD )
LG (My Music system)
Mobile (Sony Ericsson and Nokia)
Gillette (Saving kit)
McDonald (to order snacks)

There are many more International product i use, But i don't remember right now. None of the products are Chinese. I use 200-300 products , 90% Indians and 10% are International. Why not a single Chinese ? Chinese has failed to make a single international brand/product which is used in 100+ countries. No Chinese products are in top class.

So the WWII planes flew 70 years ago, then the F-22 raptor is just nothing, because it can also only fly.

Bad example.

You are doing what others did decades back. Your fighter planes are not even comparable to F-16s made in the 60s. You don't have a reliable engine that USA had 4-5 decades back.

I don't have to go into the gory details. Do I? ;)

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

what is far more humiliating is being unable to do the same.

Britain also never had a space launch, guess we are superior to Britain!

That changes the basic parameters, doesn't it?

You are catching up. From a decades (or centuries) long lead by the West. So are we.

When one is catching up with the leaders, he doesn't boast as you copy cats are doing here.

Bad example.

You are doing what others did decades back. Your fighter planes are not even comparable to F-16s made in the 60s. You don't have a reliable engine that USA had 4-5 decades back.
I don't have to go into the gory details. Do I? ;)

I think you are talking about India. It can't even take care of a small thrust engine like Kaveri, such an embarassment for a 1.2 billion nation.

The day, Chinese will able to make some products which will effect/hit every country, Then we can say Chinese are doing very well.

First make, A product like Microsoft or Apple, or Mitsubishi or Mercedes, Nike or Reebok, Google or Facebook, Samsung or Sony, Then we will talk.

Till, Then it can't be compared. We are also very much behind. So, India or China stands nowhere. We are developing nation with 2.5 billion people and not Japan where average per capita GDP in village (even when 0 growth in last 2 decades) is more than Mumbai or Shanghai . :coffee:

The day, Chinese will able to make some products which will effect/hit every country, Then we can say Chinese are doing very well.

First make, A product like Microsoft or Apple, or Mitsubishi or Mercedes, Nike or Reebok, Google or Facebook, Samsung or Sony, Then we will talk.

Till, Then it can't be compared. We are also very much behind. So, India or China stands nowhere. We are developing nation with 2.5 billion people and not Japan where average GDP in village is more than Mumbai or Shanghai. :coffee:

Today's China may still not on the league with the US, but sure it is far above India.

You challenge us when you can achieve what we did decade ago.

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

You are making all the boasts. Not we.

We talk with fact, and you talk with delusion.

That's the difference.

These products i use on daily basis.

Microsoft (Window)
Intel (CPU)
Apple (Mobile)
IBM (laptop)
Visa (Shopping card)
Nike (Shoe)
Google (For all Search on internet)
Marlboro (Smoke sometime)
Coco Cola (Soft drink)
Mobile (Vodafone connection)
Toyota (I have car)
HSBC (1 of my bank account)
Honda (My bike is Hero-Honda)
Samsung (My LCD )
LG (My Music system)
Mobile (Sony Ericsson and Nokia)
Gillette (Saving kit)
McDonald (to order snacks)

There are many more International product i use, But i don't remember right now. None of the products are Chinese. I use 200-300 products , 90% Indians and 10% are International. Why not a single Chinese ? Chinese has failed to make a single international brand/product which is used in 100+ countries. No Chinese products are in top class.

Vodafone equipment: Huawei. And that's all that matters because we have the upstream.

Today's China may still not on the league with the US, but sure it is far above India.

You challenge us when you can achieve what we did decade ago.

Then what ? Even Mexico standard of life is double of China and triple than India. That means Mexicans are doing very well ?? They are not even 1/4th of US.

I don't feel bad in accepting that, We both China and India stands nowhere in international arena.

We both are improving, China is a decade ahead than us. But we both stand nowhere. People say, Japan and US are doing bad, Go to any village or small town in these countries, Then you will realise we are many decades behind.

We can't challenge. We challenge China only in defence because of geo-political reason. What a country will do, when she faces threat from neighbours ? It's normal. But comparing which is better among developing nation is not correct.

We talk with fact, and you talk with delusion.

That's the difference.

That distinction belongs entirely to the Chinese here.

You are trying so hard to be "honorary whites" here, its not even funny. It is quite pathetic actually.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom