What's new

India Is The World's Only Counter Weight To China

Then what ? Even Mexico standard of life is double of China and triple than India. That means Mexicans are doing very well ?? They are not even 1/4th of US.

I don't feel bad in accepting that, We both China and India stands nowhere in international arena.

We both are improving, China is a decade ahead than us. But we both stand nowhere. People say, Japan and US are doing bad, Go to any village or small town in these countries, Then you will realise we are many decades behind.

Like I've said before, China's standard of living is not represented well from the GDP/capita, but India's is. Mexico has a 9000 USD GDP/capita but has the living standards much lower than that.

India and China are not qualitatively the same. It takes 2/3 of an Indian's lifetime to make as much as 1 white American in 1 year, but it only takes 1/8 of a Chinese lifetime to make the same amount of money.

I suggest you go to Shanghai, and compare it with Los Angeles. The difference is clear as night and day. Los Angeles looks like a poor sh!t hole, and Shanghai looks modern, clean and beautiful. What is sad is, even my hometown of Wuhan has more similarities with Los Angeles than any Indian city. JaiPOOR in India is worse than the village my grandfather lives in because at least the village is fully electrified, has an internet connection and has sewers and toilets.

That distinction belongs entirely to the Chinese here.

You are trying so hard to be "honorary whites" here, its not even funny. It is quite pathetic actually.

The honorary whites are the slaves of the whites. Only a fool with serious inferiority complex wants to be an honorary white.

I've seen many Indian posters in some anthropology forum who want to eagerly prove that they are whites' long lost brothers.

For us the Chinese, we wanna outcompete the whites, that's why they view us as their biggest threat. ;)

Like I've said before, China's standard of living is not represented well from the GDP/capita, but India's is. Mexico has a 9000 USD GDP/capita but has the living standards much lower than that.

India and China are not qualitatively the same. It takes 2/3 of an Indian's lifetime to make as much as 1 white American in 1 year, but it only takes 1/8 of a Chinese lifetime to make the same amount of money.

I suggest you go to Shanghai, and compare it with Los Angeles. The difference is clear as night and day. Los Angeles looks like a poor sh!t hole, and Shanghai looks modern, clean and beautiful.

Who is comparing with China ?? Why we will do that ? We only want to improve our economy by seeing other countries which are ahead than us. But that doesn't mean they are superior. There are 50 countries, which are ahead than China in standard of living. Accept the fact. We can't compare with US or Japan.

India-China situation comes because of Geo-political reason. We had volatile relation in last 50 years. We also assume, Tomorrow, China may go in war against India. Even, You doing this indirectly. That's it. We are preparing to fight against any threat. It may never happen, But we have to prepare for worst. If China will operate J-20, then we need to operate something to tackle such aircraft. Isn't it ? So, Yes we will compare because that is needed but it's specific segment. We, India-China don't use our products/life/standard to make things better. We both still see developed nation. You are mixing Defence and way of living.

I suggest you go to Shanghai, and compare it with Los Angeles. The difference is clear as night and day. Los Angeles looks like a poor sh!t hole, and Shanghai looks modern, clean and beautiful. What is sad is, even my hometown of Wuhan has more similarities with Los Angeles than any Indian city. JaiPOOR in India is worse than the village my grandfather lives in because at least the village is fully electrified, has an internet connection and has sewers and toilets.

The mental gymnastics of the Chinese knows no bounds.

The fact remains: Not a single real innovation, not one Chinese product in the top 1000 inventions, 85% "high tech" exports y foreign firms, bribe to have a child, terrible pollution, a different reality just 20 miles outside the city center.

All that glistening showpiece infrastructure in the cities can't hide the reality. A maglev train from airport to city center only shows the megalomaniac mind of a dictatorship, nothing else.

i became more anti-India after seeing the truth of India. Before, I actually did think that India and China were qualitatively similar, only that we were 20 years ahead. I now know this is false. We do not belong to the same century. India is still the same as British Raj in 1920's and China is already 21st century.

There is no sewers in Jaipur. There are toilets, but I don't dare say where they go. How do I know there's no sewers? Because when it rains in the monsoon, the black water floods the streets. There are blackouts every day at random times. The rickshaw drivers are thieves and liars. How do people in Jaipur dispose of trash when there is no trash service? Well, sometimes, occasionally, it is swept into a corner, and diesel poured over it, and it is lited on fire. India is colorful because of too much trash.

Sorry, but I think that India and Sudan are at similar levels of development.

The honorary whites are the slaves of the whites. Only a fool with serious inferiority complex wants to be an honorary white.

I've seen many Indian posters in some anthropology forum who want to eagerly prove that they are whites' long lost brothers.

For us the Chinese, we wanna outcompete the whites, that's why they view us as their biggest threat. ;)

You have some serious comprehension issues.

I know you think all non Hans are barbarians, some cooked and some uncooked.

I can just say that your superiority complex is highly misplaced, your achievements on the ground give no reason for that attitude.

In fact, quite the opposite is true.

I think most of the Chinese never been to Japan or US.

They should see a small town of Japan and small suburbs of LA/San Francisco. I can guarantee, They will forget comparison in their lifetime.

What does it matter, If China is 10 times behind than US and India is 12-15 times behind than US ? Does it make any difference ?? NO.

Inspite of all 0 growth in last 2 decades, Japan is still 10 times ahead than China. Even if they will grow 2% CAGR. It will take 100 years for China to reach where Japan is currently now.

i became more anti-India after seeing the truth of India. Before, I actually did think that India and China were qualitatively similar, only that we were 20 years ahead. I now know this is false. We do not belong to the same century. India is still the same as British Raj in 1920's and China is already 21st century.

There is no sewers in Jaipur. There are toilets, but I don't dare say where they go. How do I know there's no sewers? Because when it rains in the monsoon, the black water floods the streets. There are blackouts every day at random times. The rickshaw drivers are thieves and liars. How do people in Jaipur dispose of trash when there is no trash service? Well, sometimes, occasionally, it is swept into a corner, and diesel poured over it, and it is lited on fire. India is colorful because of too much trash.

rofl.gif

The Chinese trools have eroded much of my respect for China.

I used to think of it as another fellow ancient civilization coming out of terrible colonial horrors. Seeing the reality of the arrogant trolls and their useless arrogance, one thinks that they are just third rate copycats with no ethics, no morality, no civilization, no sense of humanity left.

They have copied the West in everything from dress to technology. The mental attitude still remains suppressed from millienia of "authoritarian regime".

This thread is about A Country which is at 50th ranked talking of 70th ranked to compare. :rofl: :lol: :hitwall:

Its very similar in my middle ages as how I used to see China, a Peaceful country. I used to admire Chinese Products , the day I got to know how dangerously cheap are they produced I gave up using those craps. the day I went to US of A to my astonishment I met a few Chinese who hate china and Love India to the core and later understood all the chinese have the same opinion. A Land which has only to grab from people in order to stay beautiful and crowned cannot find its place in the hearts of people is a response I got from a Person whom I talked to. From then I used to Google more on this country which I had high respect in my heart during my teens.

Now that I have understood that China has nothing to claim of its own its not worth wasting my internet time over.

Sorry but Sudan has much more to be proud of than China has.

The mental gymnastics of the Chinese knows no bounds.

The fact remains: Not a single real innovation, not one Chinese product in the top 1000 inventions, 85% "high tech" exports y foreign firms, bribe to have a child, terrible pollution, a different reality just 20 miles outside the city center.

All that glistening showpiece infrastructure in the cities can't hide the reality. A maglev train from airport to city center only shows the megalomaniac mind of a dictatorship, nothing else.

can you give me a ranking of the top 1000 inventions, or define what is a real innovation?

high tech exports are not high tech in general is it?

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

I think most of the Chinese never been to Japan or US.

They should see a small town of Japan and small suburbs of LA/San Francisco. I can guarantee, They will forget comparison in their lifetime.

What does it matter, If China is 10 times behind than US and India is 12-15 times behind than US ? Does it make any difference ?? NO.

Inspite of all 0 growth in last 2 decades, Japan is still 10 times ahead than China. Even if they will grow 2% CAGR. It will take 100 years for China to reach where Japan is currently now.

:lol:

have YOU been to the US? have YOU been to Japan? and you think Japan and US are comparable? :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Its very similar in my middle ages as how I used to see China, a Peaceful country. I used to admire Chinese Products , the day I got to know how dangerously cheap are they produced I gave up using those craps. the day I went to US of A to my astonishment I met a few Chinese who hate china and Love India to the core and later understood all the chinese have the same opinion. A Land which has only to grab from people in order to stay beautiful and crowned cannot find its place in the hearts of people is a response I got from a Person whom I talked to. From then I used to Google more on this country which I had high respect in my heart during my teens.

Now that I have understood that China has nothing to claim of its own its not worth wasting my internet time over.

Sorry but Sudan has much more to be proud of than China has.

:lol: you have never been to the United States and have never talked to a Chinese person in your life. Why the lies? But Indians are very habitual liars. Even in Jaipur, the rickshaw driver will charge you 400 rupees instead of 60 just because you have a foreign face. And when you look at him like he's crazy, he says "THATS THE REAL PRICE!"

:lol: you have never been to the United States and have never talked to a Chinese person in your life. Why the lies? But Indians are very habitual liars. Even in Jaipur, the rickshaw driver will charge you 400 rupees instead of 60 just because you have a foreign face. And when you look at him like he's crazy, he says "THATS THE REAL PRICE!"

That was a funny attempt to Adjust your ideas. Now then I can say You are never born and since you arent even born how did you manage a Jaipur visit? Wasnt this funnier?

That was a funny attempt to Adjust your ideas. Now then I can say You are never born and since you arent even born how did you manage a Jaipur visit? Wasnt this funnier?

Look, let me put it this way. Americans only allow high IQ Indians to go to their country. The average IQ of Indian Americans is 112, higher than Chinese Americans and vastly higher than Indians in India. Chinese Americans and Chinese in China have the same IQ and higher than that of white Americans.

You do not behave like someone that has a high IQ, which is a prerequisite for admission to a US university as an international student on scholarship, and therefore, USCIS would bar you from the country.

Still u talking abt Jaipur??? I think every thread u bringing the Jaipur and its toilets . Why u more concerned abt toilets ? do u have any indigestion problem always? I speculate that u hav some kind of binding relation with toilets. Even I visited Jaipur I am able to remember JANTAR MANTAR ( I am simply amazed on seeing that observatory ) ,Amer fort ,hawa mahal . Lot of gud things are in Jaipur ,SO It depends upon the person mentality , I am thinking about JM u always thinking abt toilets(which is your ever green memory). Next time try to see the places and its importance avoid toilet sightseeing.

Back
Top Bottom