What's new

India eyes Israel's Iron Dome to counter Pak, puppets

You think Nasr is low cost artillery?

1.png

And since Iron Dome detects fire source, a minute later that launcher will be destroyed. Its not Gaza where you cant fire artillery back in order to not harm civilians.

Wishful thinking, but hey what if iron dome is destroyed. It is not hamas vs israel it would be hindustan vs Pakistan both well equipped, you have a narrow one sided picture, hence poorly visioned scenario.

Wait...I'm confused. How can Iron Dome be used against a nation like Pakistan? Pakistanis won't fire any p*ssy 'rockets' on India in case of war. They will bomb the sh!t outa Indian cities by using their large and fairly sophisticated ballistic and cruise missiles' arsenal etc...so how will Iron Dome be effective against Pakistani missile forces which are 1000x more sophisticated than primitive Hamas rockets?

PS. If I was a Pakistani , I would've taken out Indian defenses by using PAF's lethal stand-off capability , cruise missiles etc before launching all-out missile attack on Indian interests.

Indian defence contractors using Pakistan's name to justify their possible acquiring of a weapon system that is not made for India in the first place...lol

I appeal all pakistanis to make TEETA their president cum COAS, He will make your dream come true overnight.:undecided:

Whats expensive about it? Iron Dome calculates the impact point and gives u a choice whether intercept it or not. If you think that damage from the impact will be more than 50$ K, you are launching interceptor, if not - you are not launching.

Israel enjoys this luxury because the rockets that are fired towards Israel have a very low accuracy which makes it easy for the Iron Dome to attack only those that it considers a threat, do you think India can enjoy the same luxury?
Israel does not face any threat from air or sea, all it needs is to worry about those rockets, can you say the same about India?
The effectiveness of Iron dome is about is 85% against those rockets and we don't know that for a fact other then what Israel is branding. But let us take that at face value, that percentage is against rockets fired by Hamas, what do you think the percentage will be against sophisticated missiles and artillery such as A-100 backed by an air force with precession stand off weapons?
No one is questioning the Iron dome's effectiveness but the odds of its effectiveness is depended upon the theater it is intended for which is to stop Hamas rockets from entering into Israel. Now if somebody seriously wants to replace Hamas by Pakistan and then brag on Iron dome i can only say ignorance is bliss.

iron dome can protect an area of 150km.sq. that means few tens of these systems integrated with the other air-defence and artillary system it can find and target the ready to fire system with the help of indian armor. when the other side respond in kind , rest assured the attack will be dampened by the iron dome.

Wishful thinking, but hey what if iron dome is destroyed. It is not hamas vs israel it would be hindustan vs Pakistan both well equipped, you have a narrow one sided picture, hence poorly visioned scenario.

They are seriously comparing Nasir with fajr-5 and Pakistan by Hamas:lol:

I just wish their generals to be as ignorant as their local janta is, but then that is not the case. They know better.

You think Nasr is low cost artillery?

And since Iron Dome detects fire source, a minute later that launcher will be destroyed. Its not Gaza where you cant fire artillery back in order to not harm civilians.

Right now you are looking at this missile with 4 batteries. But i would say its enough when India does not yet have the iron dome.

Here is a little more complex one. You might want to check this terrain hugging stealthy cruise missile.

Last edited by a moderator:
countering handmade p***y rockets VS sophisticated tactical/strategical missiles with Iron Dome :D:D:D hahahhahaha

CB4, are you thick or just thick?

Systems like Iron Dome are not for neutering Cruise Missiles. Its for artillery and rockets.

For Cruise Missiles and the like, there are regular SAM systems that India already fields.

CB4, are you thick or just thick?

Systems like Iron Dome are not for neutering Cruise Missiles. Its for artillery and rockets.

For Cruise Missiles and the like, there are regular SAM systems that India already fields.

You cannot simply compare Gaza with Pakistan. Our Army will probably fire dozens of MLRs. Refer to Luftwaffe's documentary.

Watch the last clip of the cruise missile i posted. There is very little you can do to counter that. Your SAMs will probably work only to counter Nasr

Kid , you are new to this forum , spend some time here and you will realize who always hypothesize the " best case scenario for themselves " and " worst case for others " ... Underestimate all others and Overestimate yourself is the quality of your lot , not mine ... :azn: ... Yes , we know battlefield is an challenging even changing environment and nothing is as simple as you guys are thinking here ... Neither can the Iron Dome can intercept every missile - because it is designed to stop obsolete Hamas missiles and even then the record isn't that good nor it is capable of stopping a barrage of artillery which can quickly overwhelm the system ... I was just commenting on the ridiculous claim by your fellow countrymen who thought buying Iron Dome will force Pakistan to buy new weapons and thus draining his economy ... I just pointed out for that expensive system Pakistan Army already has an overkill countermeasure you are planning to acquire ...

But of course your adversary doesn't possess missile / MANPAD's / SAM / artillery or weapons locating radar right ? Again reflecting the same mentality of your lot
when did i say that??? i'm not that dumb to say all those BS... all i was saying is that the iron dome "may" save "some" of our lives and resources.We all know that bullet proof vests are not 100% foolproof,then why we still buy it??? for the same "may".if u fire 100 artillary rockets and if we intercept 5-10,then that will also give us a tactical advantage during the battlefield.But ur so called mentality says an indian soldier and a pakistani soldier facing each other,the indian soldier wearing a bullet proof vest,but ur saying we will fire several rounds and one to two will get through and u will die..without realising the fact that the indian soldier is not sans gun.The bullet proof vest is not 100%,but it will give our soldier atleast 20% survival chance,while there would not be even 1% chance for the pakistani soldier to survive.Similarly,the iron dome will give us a very small chance,but still it is a protection against unguided artillary rockerts... but that does not mean in the battlefield we will not fire our pinakas,smerches and bofors howhitzers,but u will be sitting ducks to our fire in the absense of any credible defence system.There is an old saying which u must understand live today,fight tomorrow

^

Do you know the cost of a single interceptor missile of Iron Dome ? Compare that with the cost of a single artillery shell ... Go ahead !

^

Do you know the cost of a single interceptor missile of Iron Dome ? Compare that with the cost of a single artillery shell ... Go ahead !

Guess you don't value your citizens lives then to allow the artillery shells to impact on your soil without any resistance.

Back
Top Bottom