What's new

India eyes China tech for railway expansion

I am sure a buck for the fake flags wouldn't have put a dent in one's pocket. As for nationalism, I think the Anna Hazare movement was a huge success... thanks to the cheap fake flags... I am grateful.

No worries, we can send over more cheap flags if you aren't capable of making them yourselves.

Anything to increase India's trade deficit to China, which is already in the tens of billions. :P

Again 1962... u ok dude... :no:

Many country's flags are manufactured in China due to mass production facilities. You are making cheap shots on that by making it generic.

Anyway a typical behavior expected from you.

Pathetic .. is the word.

No, what is even funnier is when Indians say that everything China makes is low quality and worthless.

Even though those "cheap and low quality" products, were worth 1.5 trillion as exports in 2010, more than India's entire GDP in the same year. :P

Come on guys its business….

Let’s keep business out of politics……

More business benefits all……..

Come on guys its business….

Let’s keep business out of politics……

More business benefits all……..

We know it man.. but its free internet and a free forum and hence there exists a few hate mongers .

And most of the sane discussions go to the basket, especially if the discussion involves India.

They come making cheap shots and finally leave looking like a retard.

@LR...
Yes indeed... China would be interested in the online booking systems from Indian Railways I suppose. It would be a win-win for both. The article also mentions that this will help India get a broader access to the Chinese IT market.

CD is right we need China for all the cheap crap at walmart no other country can provide plastic toys for children in the time and quantity china does it in over here.... in my opinion if its cheap and it works then buy it (unless of course if it is of crappy quality) and us getting this railway tech will help us.

Do you in your wisdom feel that the national flag is in the same league as dry batteries / cell phones etc which are mass produced ?

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Indian members here, who say that everything made in China is cheap and worthless.

Yet they are willing to have their national flag made in China, and they are even willing to put their citizens lives at the mercy of cheap and worthless Chinese equipment like trains and railways.

Even though those "cheap and low quality" products, were worth 1.5 trillion as exports in 2010, more than India's entire GDP in the same year. :P[/QUOTE]

wait for sometime ,trade protectism is on rise ,soon ppl will rise demand for job which force all gov to bring back the productive jobs back to their country and soon made in china tag will not be acceptable
lol then we will talk abut ur export
and as far as ur gdp goes look on web many economist don't believe in ur gdp numbers that ur gov puts up from behind closed doors..
and my teacher who i follow in market trading JIm chanos (world best hedge fund manger and best short seller) is calling for economic collapse in china....... he brought enron down ,now its china....

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Indian members here, who say that everything made in China is cheap and worthless.

Yet they are willing to have their national flag made in China, and they are even willing to put their citizens lives at the mercy of cheap and worthless Chinese equipment like trains and railways.

See, the point is that Chinese railways are a replica of European technology. India will get it cheaper from China.

On the subject of Flags, if it is cheaper to get it made from Borneo or any other place why not provided it meets the specs. This applies to all products.

Hahaha your patriotism was in vain, you were waving the wrong thing. :lol: And your hard earned money is safe in our pockets.

Too bad Indians had to outsource even their national flag. :azn:

Especially to the enemy which whacked them in 1962, come for another whack at their national flag, while taking your money at the same time.
You should feel ashamed of other flag produced in ur country. Not we .

Your comment is like someone complaining about hypocrisy of some Chinese members who consider Indians to have low IQ yet they have no problem with Indians living in Hong Kong , or some Indian getting married to Chinese.

They consider India slum country , yet have no problem with Chinese companies wasting Chinese hard earned money by investing in research centers or opening bank there.

Regarding the flag , i"ll give you a scenario .

If a Chinese flag is hoisted at the Imperial palace on pole that is made from iron ore imported from India , should the Chinese people pay importance to raw materials used to make the flag or the symbolic meaning of the flag?

Back
Top Bottom