What's new

India eyes China tech for railway expansion

i m all for good relation with india they are a huge market for chinese goods in the future

we have no problems with as long as China supplies goods that last long...and eventually save $$ for us.

The report says India is eyeing China tech...they havent ordered it yet..am sure a lot of testing and evaluation will take place..which will decide wether its worth using in India or not..cause Pakistan already has started having problems with Chinese locomotives.

This thread had the promise of initiating some good and serious discussions on the need for modernisation of the huge and sprawling Indian railways network. Then some kid got in fake national flags and so the whole thread went to dogs, literally. There are so many threads with meaningful subject titles which one is forced to avoid because the mud flying around in them does not allow any serious discussion to happen.
I wish the mods find some way to keep the non serious posters and trolls out of the threads.

blame the Vinods and JayATLs. Chinese are only fighting back with the mildest of methods.

we have no problems with as long as China supplies goods that last long...and eventually save $$ for us.

The report says India is eyeing China tech...they havent ordered it yet..am sure a lot of testing and evaluation will take place..which will decide wether its worth using in India or not..cause Pakistan already has started having problems with Chinese locomotives.

Like it or not india in the next decade or so will be the most important country for china

Like it or not india in the next decade or so will be the most important country for china

I am not a hate monger...there is no reason why would not like it.....atleast that ensures peaceful existence for both the countries...we must realise that with importance,dependence also increase...hope you understand what I mean.

its like this. The graduates of IITs have some of the highest IQs in the world,
got a study to back that up?

because they're the elite of the elite, the top 1 out of 30,000 people to even get in, and to get out, the even more top elite. But this top elite is willing to work for the average Western wage, in India.
I think you have insufficient knowledge here.

a couple of questions

Any idea what percentage of IITs are willing to work in India?Even if they are willing to work in India any idea about their compulsions (like say family issues etc.), financial reasons ?

Any idea what percentage of IITs are planning higher studies abroad or within India?

That's a good deal, and a very high return on investment. I don't know of any other group with such high average IQ yet so low wages.

like i mentioned before do you have a link to back up about IITians having high IQ.

Indians that go to China should go home. we are not a country of immigrants and too many Indians will change the demographics of China.

Upto your Govt.

it's nothing wrong if we learn something from their expertise as they have some of the best high speed railway network

:tup:

There is something else that India wants to learn from China :

India lauds China's economic reforms, progress
India lauds China's economic reforms, progress - The Economic Times

Funny, I heard an Indian member just now saying that all Chinese stuff is low quality and worthless.

So why is India asking for them??

What you said is true !!!

India has not invested a dime in railways in last 60 years. No wonder IR is so horrible. India should build new lines and run faster trains in heavily traveled and richer areas. Start at small scale and then gradually move across the nation.

But why do you care? Surely you would first implement such policies in your country, right? You confuse everyone here.

India is the one who cares not me !

Did you read the article that I posted the weblink in my previous message ?

This thread had the promise of initiating some good and serious discussions on the need for modernisation of the huge and sprawling Indian railways network. Then some kid got in fake national flags and so the whole thread went to dogs, literally. There are so many threads with meaningful subject titles which one is forced to avoid because the mud flying around in them does not allow any serious discussion to happen.
I wish the mods find some way to keep the non serious posters and trolls out of the threads.

Babu moshay, the problem with the railways is lack of funds allocation to them and populist leaders are not increasing fares that's way IR have lack of Infrastructure, security, facilities etc.

We don't need much technology.

And the tech we need is there with Germans, Japaneses, Canadians and Americans etc.

The toughest to build Konkan railways or the Kashmir Railways is the testimony of Indian Railways capabilities that our railways can build mega project that offer great challenges with perfection. :bounce: :bounce:

Just allocate some funds to build infrastructure like Dedicated Fright Corridor and raise the fare little bit you will see that we are the best.

populist leaders are not increasing fares that's way IR have lack of Infrastructure, security, facilities etc.

Railway Ministry has been under Vote seeking Politicians for Years..Be it Lalu or, Ramvilas or, Mamta...

Back
Top Bottom