What's new

India eyes China tech for railway expansion

But why are you highlighting that? Especially since that is not even part of discussion and your own country refuses to follow the same? Trolling as usual?

I don't "read" 99% of what you "say".

Highlight ??? I was just replying to the other user's message !

U know what i have found u always trying get into confrontation with Indians here...i dont know it is pathological condition or what..that u need to always get into trolling mode rite from start..none of them in this thread said about Chinese quality..infact one guy above u just welcomed the decision..but hey u have the itch to ruin every thread with ur stupid comments

lol good one brother. but he is thick skin to human sense, don't know which poisonous snake bit him ? infact an Indian cobra bit him that's what his every claims (rants) says as a proof. if you were pro India before then why are you so anti India now ? you guys do see what's happening with pakistan and US duet, and its very unstable condition in Islamabad, and there hasn't been any comment or support shown by china, where as Indian primeminister condemned Nato's good police offensive(unwarranted wars and condemned by UN) policy, and suggested dialogue policy. or have i missed something ? please enlight us...

No you weren't!
He said this:

Being a glorified troll you added this:

Now what was the purpose of your "extra commentary" about economy when discussion is about trains? Trolling pays well wherever you live?

it's nothing wrong if we learn something from their expertise as they have some of the best high speed railway network

:tup:

Does the lighted sentence mean anything to you before you label every non-Indian as a Troll ????

Does the lighted sentence mean anything to you before you label every non-Indian as a Troll ????

Is your English really this poor? Did you even understand what his point was? I think if you stuck to your "language", you might fare well.

"Learn something from their "railway" expertise". That is what he wrote.

But it is off topic. It is not your job to preach what else India can earn from China when it is not part of the topic. Just because you highlighted it doesn't make it any less trolling.

Again you go in a loop labeling people as a "troll" just because you don't like what people post. If you don't like it then just don't read it. Simple as that !!! And who are you to label people "troll" ???

No you weren't!

He said this:

Being a glorified troll you added this:

Now what was the purpose of your "extra commentary" about economy when discussion is about trains? Trolling pays well wherever you live?

his statement is in line with the thread, it says that India is ready to imbibe the Chinese style infrastructure project and industry plan (but a high quality one) so that there is ease for us to develop quickly, and take this topic in good mood that China has agreed to help us develop the railway modification projects. :cheers:

his statement is in line with the thread, it says that India is ready to imbibe the Chinese style infrastructure project and industry plan (but a high quality one) so that there is ease for us to develop quickly, and take this topic in good mood that China has agreed to help us develop the railway modification projects. :cheers:

Your friend is just trying to come up with an excuse to start a flame war and I hope the mods notice it.

Railway Ministry has been under Vote seeking Politicians for Years..Be it Lalu or, Ramvilas or, Mamta...

You are right. But all of the politicians are vote seekers and nothing wrong in it but when they want to play vote bank politics or politics over national interests its bad.

A interesting fact is that all of the politicians who have been railway minister were regionist and castesist but all of them aspires to be prime minister be it lalu, ramvilas of nitesh kumar.

fortunately! sometimes your posts make sense, which is very rare though, still just letting you know that your last one was sensible.

fortunately! sometimes your posts make sense, which is very rare though, still just letting you know that your last one was sensible.

Actually it didn't. If India is out there to learn from random Chinese expertize, there are million things India can learn including Kung Fu and eating with chopsticks. When you are discussing trains, why would you increase the gamut of discussion unless you are trolling and especially since no one else asked for it?

Is your English really this poor? Did you even understand what his point was? I think if you stuck to your "language", you might fare well.

"Learn something from their "railway" expertise". That is what he wrote.

Read my reply to his message again before making fun of people's English :

it's nothing wrong if we learn something from their expertise as they have some of the best high speed railway network

:tup:

There is something else that India wants to learn from China :

India lauds China's economic reforms, progress
India lauds China's economic reforms, progress - The Economic Times

Actually it didn't. If India is out there to learn from random Chinese expertize, there are million things India can learn including Kung Fu and eating with chopsticks. When you are discussing trains, why would you increase the gamut of discussion unless you are trolling and especially since no one else asked for it?

LOL. I don't know what have I done to you to deserve the label "Troll" but the thing I mention in my reply to proud_indian is important to India overall and that's why I thought it would be good to bring it up. The average Indian will care more about their country's economy than learning Kung Fu or using Chopsticks !!! If I did bring up learning "Kung Fu and using Chopsticks is good for India" then you can label me as a "troll".

OMG!,Chinese Dragon at trolling again!You are getting pathetic day by day...I wonder what burns your arse!
and I wonder why mods are so soft on you!? Maybe you donated $$$$?,thats why!?

Back
Top Bottom