What's new

India counters Chinese anti-missile test

Hey, bro, Frankly speaking, it is really very hard for me to understand their logic.

Brother, its getting monotonous...

I told you not to pay attention to them.

Lets have a different kind of discussion. Lets open a thread on historical places in China in the members' club section and discuss about it. Help me there to post photos. My net connection is not supporting the downloading and uploading of photos. So I need your help.

:cheers: :china:

Hey, buddy, why not just accept that you know nothing about milssle technology frankly like me.
I really know nothing about millitory technology and just related it to something what i am good at it. It can make you think reasnonally.
I will never ever believe any system can work well without any test, it imposible.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe it it hard for indian to understand, bcoz they just think similar things work in the same way.......
I too dont know anything about military technology so i ask people about it rather than posting some nonsense like you did..in the end we all are here to learn and know about new things..i too belive in the bolded part you said ..but for godsake try to read what he is saying and try to understand the content :hitwall: .Is it too hard for you to understand what he is saying?? as i said stupidity has a limit :wave:

Last edited:
At least we have the will to finish what we have started ! what about,

Nanchang J-12 (abandoned ?)

Chengdu J-9 (abandoned ?)

And about the speed of development financial and political reasons play a major role in it.At times Projects had to be paused so that the country could concentrate more on economic development.

Come on man beckz you are getting in to their nerve with it :hang2:

I too dont know anything about military technology so i ask people about it rather than posting some nonsense like you did..in the end we all are hear to learn and know about new things..i too belive in the bolded part you said ..but for godsake try to read what he is saying and try to understand the content :hitwall: .Is it too hard for you to understand what he is saying?? as i said stupidity has a limit :wave:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Come down buddy. Let me show you something.
These thread is talking about chinese new anti-ICBM defence missle, and some indian guy told us they already have the technology and a way ahead of china without any testing.:rofl:(sorry for my laughing.:rolleyes:). really I 服了 you

India secretly counters Chinese successful Anti Ballistsic Missile test
Sonia Joshi
Jan. 13, 2010

Indian defense research organizations are smiling with ease as Pravda announces that Americans are now scared of recent Chinese ABM test. Pakistan wants Chinese missile defense by 2012. But Islamabad does not know what waits its fate.

According to Pravda, China performed a successful launch of an ABM interceptor missile. The test became an important link in the creation of the nation抯 missile defense system, news agencies reported January 11. Pravda further says, it was a Chinese act to scare the Americans and the Government of Taiwan.

Interestingly, according to souurces close to Indian military defense reserach institute (it is no longer DRDO at Pune, the secret advanced organization is fully classified), India is ahead of Chinese missile technologies in stealth, target precision management, and algorithmic evasion.

The recent ABM test in China was closely followed by Indian top military space scientists. It actually exposed China's weakness and vulnerability. It also brought smiles among the Indian scientists and engineers because if this is what Chinese could perform to scare the Americans, then China has really to worry about Indian capabilities. India has two sets of program. One is open and the other is secret. The open specs are far behind the real specs. The open program boasts Prithvi Air Defense anti-ballistic missile interceptor. Last year, India showed the world how Prithvi Air Defense anti-ballistic missile interceptor achieved all the mission objectives. The two-stage interceptor missile fitted with advanced systems hit the target enemy missile at 75 kilometers (47 miles) altitude. But India does not talk about its secret program that far exceeds Prthvi's capabilities.

Indiadaily.com - India secretly counters Chinese successful Anti Ballistsic Missile test
This news makes India Daily a joke,the writer only told a wet dream of "secret program "

Come on man beckz you are getting in to their nerve with it :hang2:

HaHa, seiko buddy, forget it, it dosn't work, me and beckham are

friends, and i will never want to bad mouthing with someone i

considered a "FRIEND" end of the story, bye.:smitten::china:

P.S. actually i appreciate his reasonable post.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Come down buddy. Let me show you something.
These thread is talking about chinese new anti-ICBM defence missle, and some indian guy told us they already have the technology and a way ahead of china without any testing.:rofl:(sorry for my laughing.:rolleyes:). really I 服了 you

Clearly you didnt even bother to read that posts..or you are just came to troll ..:hitwall:

Plz, make sure about what is ICBM... That is not anti-ICBM missle.

The video is about Advanced Air Defence (AAD), which is a part of Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program, (for lower altitude interception).AAD is a part of two-tiered shield enables it to intercept incoming missile launched 5,000 kms away. So its significant.

Btw, are we discussing specifically about anti-ICBM ? :bounce:

HaHa, seiko buddy, forget it, it dosn't work, me and beckham are

friends, and i will never want to bad mouthing with someone i

considered a "FRIEND" end of the story, bye.:smitten::china:

P.S. actually i appreciate his reasonable post.

I know you guys are friends mate..no worries

The video is about Advanced Air Defence (AAD), which is a part of Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program, (for lower altitude interception).AAD is a part of two-tiered shield enables it to intercept incoming missile launched 5,000 kms away. So its significant.

Btw, are we discussing specifically about anti-ICBM ? :bounce:

Sir, We dont doubt that indian has TMD technology. actrully, many country has these technology, but TMD and NMD is quite different things. Midcourse anti-missle intercept incoming missile with 100-200Km high when the missile enter into atmospheric layer again......

Sir, We dont doubt that indian has TMD technology. actrully, many country has these technology, but TMD and NMD is quite different things. Midcourse anti-missle intercept incoming missile with 100-200Km high when the missile enter into atmospheric layer again......

I agree, shielding an entire country against incoming ICBMs / short-range ballistic missiles is infact quite different from TMD. NMD is just designed to counter a relatively small ICBM attack from a less sophisticated adversary.

Our Prithvi Air Defence (PAD) which serves as the high altitude interceptor currently has a range of ~ 80 km and can intercept any incoming missile of 5,000 km range.We missed the Anti- ICBM mark just by ~500km range.Interception of ICBMs would only be integrated in the Phase 2 (which is expected to be tested by 2011 ). I am not sure if China has anti-ICBM.

Last edited:

A little bit of internet would help you a lot. Thanks.

One question for exicited chinese members who hail that their anti-missile test and allege that india lacks simillar anti-missile to protect aganist ICBMs...pls show me any news article that states that the current chinese anti-missile was tested aganist an ICBM??

c'mon guys this is ur first test...i guess there is as usual a stiff learing curve ahead of u.

And the extra sense of achievement about doing a mid course test...i mean pardon if i'm not wrong but isnt it far more difficult to intercept missiles in the terminal stage as the inceptor missile has to tke in to account all the evasive mechanism that the incomong missile can deploy in its terminal stage.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom