What's new

India counters Chinese anti-missile test

As you have igonored one imp word....let me help you.

The topic is about missile defence system.

Read paragraph carefully.

"Interestingly, according to souurces close to Indian military defense reserach institute (it is no longer DRDO at Pune, the secret advanced organization is fully classified), India is ahead of Chinese missile technologies in stealth, target precision management, and algorithmic evasion."

ye meray susar nay likha hey ?

Tel ur country friend kindly only post DEFENCE SYSTEM paragraph dont post Bs like India ahead in Missile technology blaa bla over China "ustime yaad nahe aya ye DEFENCE SYSTEM Topic ? lol

You are bound to flame. Huh!! I took the pain to post the article again.

Indian defense research organizations are smiling with ease as Pravda announces that Americans are now scared of recent Chinese ABM test. Pakistan wants Chinese missile defense by 2012. But Islamabad does not know what waits its fate.

According to Pravda, China performed a successful launch of an ABM interceptor missile. The test became an important link in the creation of the nation’s missile defense system, news agencies reported January 11. Pravda further says, it was a Chinese act to scare the Americans and the Government of Taiwan.

Interestingly, according to souurces close to Indian military defense reserach institute (it is no longer DRDO at Pune, the secret advanced organization is fully classified), India is ahead of Chinese missile technologies in stealth, target precision management, and algorithmic evasion.

The recent ABM test in China was closely followed by Indian top military space scientists. It actually exposed China's weakness and vulnerability. It also brought smiles among the Indian scientists and engineers because if this is what Chinese could perform to scare the Americans, then China has really to worry about Indian capabilities. India has two sets of program. One is open and the other is secret. The open specs are far behind the real specs. The open program boasts Prithvi Air Defense anti-ballistic missile interceptor. Last year, India showed the world how Prithvi Air Defense anti-ballistic missile interceptor achieved all the mission objectives. The two-stage interceptor missile fitted with advanced systems hit the target enemy missile at 75 kilometers (47 miles) altitude. But India does not talk about its secret program that far exceeds Prthvi's capabilities.

If you still unable to understand the context. There is no way I can let you know. :tsk:
No more replies on rant from my side. I will post whenever something meaningful comes up. Thanks.

This is definitely an article that serves only to comfort Indian scientist and public. Also, Pakistan wouldn't need to buy such a system from China this is an anti-ICBM mid course ABM. But China might supply THAAD like system to Pakistan so this is the one that India might be concerning about.

And whats that THAAD like system CHina has??its was their first testing and you started bragging about it ..

If there is a gap between India and China in ABM technology, its China that is ahead as it had demonstrated mid course ABM technology against ICBMs. And China's lead should be widen over time.

There is gap between India and China in missile defense..and also India also tested Mid course ABM defense technology much earlier than China and we are ready to induct in 2012-2013..Its Chinas first test of Missile defense..they need to do more tests before inducting it to the military..so don't brag about China is ahead of India is missile defense ..

Furthermore, Russia have not demonstrated any mid course kkv. The only hope for India to counter its China threat is to be an US allie. India better doing it now under favorable terms. Otherwise, India would be begging US to protect its might Bharat against China under US terms in 25 years.

I'm not saying India would not progress with its technology. But it advancement will be slower as compare to China. So the gap is getting wider and wider.

As I said many times here..in the event of war we are our own ..we need to take care of ourselves and I believe we are going in right direction and continue your third rate ranting with sugar coating..

Hope you still remembers what gambit said :lol:

Read paragraph carefully.

"Interestingly, according to souurces close to Indian military defense reserach institute (it is no longer DRDO at Pune, the secret advanced organization is fully classified), India is ahead of Chinese missile technologies in stealth, target precision management, and algorithmic evasion."

ye meray susar nay likha hey ?

Tel ur country friend kindly only post DEFENCE SYSTEM paragraph dont post Bs like India ahead in Missile technology blaa bla over China "ustime yaad nahe aya ye DEFENCE SYSTEM Topic ? lol

Actually it's kind of funny. Notice lack of comments coming from any Chinese members. :pdf: needs a daily dose of humour, so allow them to post these stuff!:pakistan::cheers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You are a good joker, you really made a good joke...

Dude India already tested this technology 2-3 times sucessfully and ready to induct it in 2012-2013.Its only your first test.there should be more test before inducting in to the military..now the advantage is on our side..He is saying that your country can lessen the gap because of your strong Industrial and technological fields..what is there to laugh?you dont belive that China have the capability?? :blink:

Last edited:
Yeah, and LCA program started 20 years earlier than J-10,

Now there are hundreds of J-10 in PLAAF, where are LCA ?

Great logic, my dear Indian friend, I guess stupidity had no limit ?

Greyboy can you tell me when did J-10 devalopment started??I thought your govt dont publish such things in public ..Dude read the article and what ruag has said in clear mind..dont try to start another flame war ..

Yeah, and LCA program started 20 years earlier than J-10,

Now there are hundreds of J-10 in PLAAF, where are LCA ?

Great logic, my dear Indian friend, I guess stupidity had no limit ?

Are we talking about LCA?????????? you are talking about limit of stupidy ............

any way go through this link

Prithvi ABM hits target missile

Dude India already tested this technology 2-3 times sucessfully and ready to induct it in 2012-2013.Its only your first test.there should be more test before inducting in to the military..now the advantage is on our side..He is saying that your country can lessen the gap because of your strong Industrial and technological fields..what is there to laugh?you dont belive that China dont have the capability?? :blink:

India has no ICBMs, and you told me you have tested using mid course ABM technology against ICBMs?????? what a logic. Did you borrow a ICBM from US to test???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You dont belive my words so i will give you what Gambit send me on mail about ABM .. he is an expert ,you cant argue about it ..I hope he dont mind me posting this here ..

Technically speaking, there is no difference between ICBM or lesser distance missile defense. Ballistic missiles of all distances have the same parabollic trajectory, only their altitude differs with intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM) have a suborbital component in their flights, meaning ICBM warheads momentarily became 'spacecrafts'. But all ballistic missiles have the same basic flight characteristics: vertical launch or 'boost' phase, an arc or 'mid-course' phase and a descent or 'terminal' phase.

Ballistic missile defense is about intercepting the warhead at all three points -- in theory. However, since it is improbable to know when a missile is launched, the defense is left with trying to intercept the warhead at the mid-phase and the descent points. A mid-phase interception require the interceptor to meet the warhead at the apex of its journey.

, the basics of interception are the same for lesser range missiles. So some people in the closed discussion are wrong about there is a difference between ICBM and shorter range defense. Anti-ballistic missile (ABM) defense means exactly that -- ballistic type of missiles. Cruise missiles do not have ballistic trajectories. Air combat missiles do not have ballistic trajectories. These two types exploit aerodynamics principles.

Intercontinental (ICBM) distances have the longest flight time, up to thirty minutes, but can be less than fifteen. Shorter range BM give the defense less response, making development on detection, response formulation and interception more difficult, giving some people a false impression that ABM defense is mechanically different than ICBM defense. No difference. The 'IC' is really meaningless as far as the mechanics are concerned. It is the 'BM' that matters. Shorter range BMs are still 'ballistic' in trajectories. Take the above graphics and lower it down several thousands kms in altitude and you will see there are no differences.

So since it is near improbable at this time to intercept a BM at its boost phase, that leave the defense mid- and terminal- phases to work with. If there is a suborbital component to the BM's flight, creating an exo-atmospheric interceptor can be quite technically challenging. That leave the terminal, or descent, phase available for interception. At this point, the warhead is in atmospheric environment and this is why some people are wrong about ABM defense is different than ICBM defense. To intercept an ICBM or lesser range missile during its terminal phase differs only at the altitude factor. The ICBM warhead begin its descent, or terminal phase, from orbit. The shorter range BM warhead begins its descent when it is still endo-atmospheric.

===========================================

Dont always listen to what your Chinese papers say ..:wave:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom