What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

You forgot to mention some more. Let me just indicate about some that you forgot.

SFF, Establishment 22, CAPF, BSF, CISF, SAPF, NSG, RPF, IHG, SSB, PAC, RA, COBRA

At-least do a bit of research before you post such rubbish. You are mixing up military, para-military, industrial forces and special forces all in one. Also, why dont you add mumbai police, delhi police, tn police, mp police, force one of mumbai police.:hitwall:

At-least do a bit of research before you post such rubbish. You are mixing up military, para-military, industrial forces and special forces all in one. Also, why dont you add mumbai police, delhi police, tn police, mp police, force one of mumbai police.:hitwall:

Oye phuddu ...... inko para military hi kehtay hein.

I am sure you remember that it was India which took the matter to UN seeking a solution.

The UN declared Indian Occupied Kashmir as a disputed territory.

This non-enforceable resolution still exists and the world, I mean the whole world except India, says that Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory.

You guys need to wake up to the realities as well, beside living in the make-believe world that you live in.

UN also has declared things like Year of the Girl Child and issues on environment etc.

Has anything changed ?

It wont.

Similarly, nothing has changed in J&K and never will. India may reconcile itself to the real estate it holds provided Pak reconciles itself to its geography. Should Pak choose not it .. it can hop.

This is the bottom line and the earlier Pak gets used to it the better , so will be its chances of finding a solution to its water woes which lies at the root of its love for J&K.

Not to mention the requirement it has to play to the gallery at home.

The world has enough real time problems of its own to bother about a non enforcable UN resolution.

Who says that the west and US will fight another war - they will use these readily available goons, who are ever willing.

What is happening in Syria now, may happen in central aisa in almost similar form.

Destabilze, break it up and rebuild and democratize.

Democracy may never remain democracy if it can decisively decide.
Syria is not going to fall like Libya mark my words.if Syria falls then whole middle east wont be too far.

there are 2 parallel threads running on same topic cane someone merge them.

UN also has declared things like Year of the Girl Child and issues on environment etc.

Has anything changed ?

It wont.

Similarly, nothing has changed in J&K and never will. India may reconcile itself to the real estate it holds provided Pak reconciles itself to its geography. Should Pak choose not it .. it can hop.

This is the bottom line and the earlier Pak gets used to it the better , so will be its chances of finding a solution to its water woes which lies at the root of its love for J&K.

Not to mention the requirement it has to play to the gallery at home.

The world has enough real time problems of its own to bother about a non enforcable UN resolution.

Sir,

People have been fighting for their rights since thousands of years. And because the world has enough real time problems of its own to bother about non enforcable UN resolutions, won't stop the people for seeking freedom from tyranny and oppression.

The Brits held on to India till they couldn't and I think so will India hold on to its oppressed communities and lands till it would not be able to.

Despite your resolve and rising economy and spending money on Kashmiris and other NE states, you have not been able to curb this tendency imbued in human beings to be free, to seek freedom, to be able to decide for themselves what they want and not what is imposed on them.

Please judge the morality of holding on to something which is not yours, because you think you are strong or you think that these people are wrong or you think that you will be able to crush such thoughts and desires with your anger supported by your power.

Sir, it won't happen. And therefore, the sooner you let them have their freedom, the better it will be for the whole world.

Sir,

People have been fighting for their rights since thousands of years. And because the world has enough real time problems of its own to bother about non enforcable UN resolutions, won't stop the people for seeking freedom from tyranny and oppression.

The Brits held on to India till they couldn't and I think so will India hold on to its oppressed communities and lands till it would not be able to.

Despite your resolve and rising economy and spending money on Kashmiris and other NE states, you have not been able to curb this tendency imbued in human beings to be free, to seek freedom, to be able to decide for themselves what they want and not what is imposed on them.

Please judge the morality of holding on to something which is not yours, because you think you are strong or you think that these people are wrong or you think that you will be able to crush such thoughts and desires with your anger supported by your power.

Sir, it won't happen. And therefore, the sooner you let them have their freedom, the better it will be for the whole world.
Tabhi to surkh aa raha hai pooray indian subcontinent ko freedom dilane oppressors se.Surkh will rule from delhi whole indian subcontinent

Sir,

Don't worry we also believe in your policy of letting people be free. We followed it in Bangladesh. And IF this continues we will follow it in balochistan and later in Sindh.

Sir,

I appreciate your sentiments and the manner in which you have put them across.

If I were a young Pakistani I too would feel the same way as you do.

However, just the way you feel that you were cheated off J&K , Indians too feel as strongly about their justification to hold on to what is theirs.

I do not want to go into issues like the instrument of accession etc coz we can discuss them till the Cows come home & yet not reach a solution.

Despite what we all may like to feel , the Brits were not ' kicked' out by us, they left on their own. It was simply not economically viable to hold on.

Accession to the Indian union forms the cornerstone the states joining any of the the two nations that emerged in aug 47. Undoing it is not an option.

Such arguments keep happening every now & then at the UN. One must not take them seriously.

Nothing will change inJ&K or in any state of India. The union is rock solid and shall remain thus.

ha ha ha ....

Even the wiki agrees with me.

Man delusion is something. Please proceed with your :angel: sense of knowledge. Do you even know what RPF is? What COBRA is? What Force One is?

And please provide proof of where it says RPF is used in COIN ops in Kashmir (actually anywhere in India) or that CISF battalions are deployed in dedicated COIN ops in Kashmir.

If you are not able to, please start a bit of doing research. It actually helps in a discssion!

I appreciate your sentiments and the manner in which you have put them across.

If I were a young Pakistani I too would feel the same way as you do.

However, just the way you feel that you were cheated off J&K , Indians too feel as strongly about their justification to hold on to what is theirs.

I do not want to go into issues like the instrument of accession etc coz we can discuss them till the Cows come home & yet not reach a solution.

Despite what we all may like to feel , the Brits were not ' kicked' out by us, they left on their own. It was simply not economically viable to hold on.

Accession to the Indian union forms the cornerstone the states joining any of the the two nations that emerged in aug 47. Undoing it is not an option.

Such arguments keep happening every now & then at the UN. One must not take them seriously.

Nothing will change inJ&K or in any state of India. The union is rock solid and shall remain thus.

This is what the modern analysts term as the Shaping of Environment. Over a period of time it became untenable for the Brits to hold on to India and they had to leave.

It will happen to India too Sir. Irrespective of how you feel and believe now.

Unless India takes appropriate measures to sincerely solve such issues.

The simmering distaste will keep coming back again and again and yet again till you are forced to acquiesce.

Therefore, it is always better to act now, for the now may never come again.

Man delusion is something. Please proceed with your :angel: sense of knowledge. Do you even know what RPF is? What COBRA is? What Force One is?

And please provide proof of where it says RPF is used in COIN ops in Kashmir (actually anywhere in India) or that CISF battalions are deployed in dedicated COIN ops in Kashmir.

If you are not able to, please start a bit of doing research. It actually helps in a discssion!

All such security forces are used in different support tiers of security provision environment.

Grow up tin horn.

Back
Top Bottom