What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

EzioAltaïr;3470179 said:
And when asked to present any proof of that, Pakistan does not do so. If RAW is covertly helping Balochistan, then I'm really proud of them but I don't think they are.

In a recent public poll, 43% of Kashmiris wanted independence (from both India and Pakistan). For some reason Pakistan does not get the fact into their head, that a very tiny percentage of Kashmiris like Pakistan.

It's not occupied, and the haters are free to leave. Instead they decide to blow up the non-haters. :([/QUOTE]

actually this fact has been acknowledged by majority of the Pakistanis on this forum; which is why we consider it DISPUTED

it's only your delusionals who use the "integral this" and "integral that" speeches, like your funny/weird looking foreign minister

it's very much true that especially the more younger generation Kashmiris are becoming more nationalistic and talking about "complete Azadi" -- and i know this because I'm regularly in contact with a friend based in Sri Nagar....

regardless of aspirations - we read the same script, we have ethnical cross-overs and linguistic crossover with them; we share common faith with them; Kashmir has a lot more in common with the people of Pakistan than they do with the people of hindustan that's for sure.

there's a reason why Kashmiris celebrate Pakistan Independence Day and even do other symbolic things like support Pakistan cricket. My friend told me that the Afridi "boom boom" jersey sells like hot cake in the occupied valley

This one from Azad Kashmir's constitution. Must be the reason behind Freedom International putting Azad Kashmir as not-Azad(not-free)

http://www.ajkassembly.gok.pk/AJK_Interim_Constitution_Act_1974.pdf

No person or political party in Azad Jammu and Kashmir shall be
permitted to propagate against, or take part in activities prejudicial or
detrimental to, the ideology of the State’s accession to Pakistan.

In a recent public poll, 43% of Kashmiris wanted independence (from both India and Pakistan). For some reason Pakistan does not get the fact into their head, that a very tiny percentage of Kashmiris like Pakistan.

It's not occupied, and the haters are free to leave. Instead they decide to blow up the non-haters.

actually this fact has been acknowledged by majority of the Pakistanis on this forum; which is why we consider it DISPUTED

it's only your delusionals who use the "integral this" and "integral that" speeches, like your funny/weird looking foreign minister

it's very much true that especially the more younger generation Kashmiris are becoming more nationalistic and talking about "complete Azadi" -- and i know this because I'm regularly in contact with a friend based in Sri Nagar....

regardless of aspirations - we read the same script, we have ethnical cross-overs and linguistic crossover with them; we share common faith with them; Kashmir has a lot more in common with the people of Pakistan than they do with the people of hindustan that's for sure.

there's a reason why Kashmiris celebrate Pakistan Independence Day and even do other symbolic things like support Pakistan cricket. My friend told me that the Afridi "boom boom" jersey sells like hot cake in the occupied valley

Next time ask your Srinagar based friend to educate you about the various other ethnic groups based in Jammu and Kashmir..and when he does then your educate him about how majoirity works.

Decisions are not taken to suit a minority..I and people from various other communities in J&K like Dogras Hindus,Gujjars,Sikhs,Christians,Dogra Muslims,Kashmiri Hindus and ladakhis etc dont want to become a Pakistani..Thank you.

Those who have a problem can either live with it or pick up an AK.

But why is Pakistan intent on caputring a piece of land, of which the only people who like Pakistan, are the militants funded by ISI? What good will it do to you? Once you capture it, Kashmiris will fight for independence against you guys as well.

Nope, it's your delusions. Kashmir was ours, is ours, and will remain ours.

But the ones that want Azadi, are fewer than the ones who want to stick with India, but just want the same autonomy that other states get.

So, because you speak the same language and have the same faith, you guys think they automatically become a part of your country?

What's the amount of tourism in Azad Kashmir BTW, I just ask this out of curiosity. How is the economic development there, and how happy are the people?

Pakistan is making a big mistake by taking up Indian Kashmir issue in UN when NATO is frustrated by Pakistan's dual policies in dealing with terrorism specially in AF as far as NATO is concerned but now they have got the taste as how you must have been messing up the things in Indian Kashmir....if you can do it in AF when the opponent is a giant where you have no territorial claim then what all dirty things u might have done and have been doing in indian kashmir is not a hidden fact!

Second thing, guess..India and Pak has decided it number of times that they have to resolve all os issues bilaterally and efforts are being made in that regard....so why knock a door of an UN.....?? UN has not solved any issue...

Next time ask your Srinagar based friend to educate you about the various other ethnic groups based in Jammu and Kashmir..and when he does then your educate him about how majoirity works.

Decisions are not taken to suit a minority..I and people from various other communities in J&K like Dogras Hindus,Gujjars,Sikhs,Christians,Dogra Muslims,Kashmiri Hindus and ladakhis etc dont want to become a Pakistani..Thank you.

Those who have a problem can either live with it or pick up an AK.

Pick up an AK = Share your fate with the other 20,000 militants that have died

Yawn. Both sides are super entrenched in their positions. It is not as if the rest of the UN delegates were listening wide eyed or paying attention. This tu tu main main has been going on since the 40s

EzioAltaïr;3470237 said:
But why is Pakistan intent on caputring a piece of land, of which the only people who like Pakistan, are the militants funded by ISI? What good will it do to you? Once you capture it, Kashmiris will fight for independence against you guys as well.

oh yeah because we all know ISI funds the stones for those Kashmiris who shout slogans and ridicule your occupation forces (sissies)

:laugh:

sorry kid, Kashmiri nationalism is a Kashmiri phenomenon. You give us too much credit.

Nope, it's your delusions. Kashmir was ours, is ours, and will remain ours.

sure doesnt seem that way

Kashmiris reject Indian offer for talks, autonomy | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

But the ones that want Azadi, are fewer than the ones who want to stick with India, but just want the same autonomy that other states get.

read above link

So, because you speak the same language and have the same faith, you guys think they automatically become a part of your country?

it's common sense

the only issue is that Kashmir itself is divided at times

the problem with your indian people is that they think Kashmiri dignity and nationhood is for sale

What's the amount of tourism in Azad Kashmir BTW, I just ask this out of curiosity. How is the economic development there, and how happy are the people?

While I am an MBA and therefore would be interested to know of such details, I come from a military background. Why don't you refer to Pakistan's tourism website or website of Govt. of AZAD J&K or simply ask someone who actually knows about tourism in AZAD J&K

economic development is unevenly spread out; the people however are much better off than they are in occupied Kashmir....as far as i know, there are no mass graves; kids being tortured for posting political pictures/posts on facebook or fake encounters which you have become famous in the world for

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/23/world/asia/23kashmir.html

so i think it's fair to say -- everything is relative!

oh yeah because we all know ISI funds the stones for those Kashmiris who shout slogans and ridicule your occupation forces (sissies)

:laugh:

ISI funds the militants that kill all the people who don't support them. In my visit to Kashmir, they told me about the brutality with which they slaughtered common folk.

sorry kid, Kashmiri nationalism is a Kashmiri phenomenon. You give us too much credit.

You guys flatter us with being responsible for dividing your country in half, and say that the entire Balochistan movement is due to us. We return the favor.

Dawn News is a Pakistani paper. :P

Who are these Kashmiri "leaders" they talk about? The leaders of Hizbul-Mujahideen? Sorry mate, those aren't leaders of Kashmir.

it's common sense

Then why does Pakistan fight so much for Junagadh, which had 90% Hindu population back when we "occupied" it. Apply the same criteria to all. Junagadh is yours 'coz the leader signed it over to you, yet Kashmir cannot be ours, because the leader signed it over to us? :P

the problem with your indian people is that they think Kashmiri dignity and nationhood is for sale

I got that impression when Pakistan sold Shaskam Valley to the Chinese. On the one hand, you wanna liberate your Muslim brothers from infidels, on the other you have no qualms giving their land to China, which is also an infidel nation.

While I am an MBA and therefore would be interested to know of such details, I come from a military background. Why don't you refer to Pakistan's tourism website or website of Govt. of AZAD J&K or simply ask someone who actually knows about tourism in AZAD J&K

Fair enough.

economic development is unevenly spread out; the people however are much better off than they are in occupied Kashmir....as far as i know, there are no mass graves; kids being tortured for posting political pictures/posts on facebook or fake encounters which you have become famous in the world for

Now now, I juts asked a question in good faith out of curiosity, and you go on a India bashing spree?

The graves contain dead militants, and the people who were killed by the militants, do you have any problems?

All this hullabaloo is from media persons who have no idea about the truth. I went to Kashmir Valley and Ladakh, and neither place did I see anything remotely similar.

Again, who are they to claim that it was done by Indian forces? Where is the guarantee that it wasn't the ISI funded militants that killed these guys? Where is the guarantee that these guys aren't the militants themselves?

Again the female they have quote, I feel sorry for her loss, but how does she know he was innocent? How does she know he hasn't been detained 'coz he is a militant? Most of all, why is she blaming the security forces for it, when there is a very good chance he was killed by militants?

If he was innocent, then I feel sorry for him, he was a victim of the inevitable collateral damage that happens in any war.

Mind yr language Mr. all i wanted to say was that is just the matter of time that who is who......Nothing is permanent, but it seems ur countrymen only see the last 13 yrs of history only:lol: thats all.

We have shone the world that we can make a comeback in a record interval of time...LOL we did before n we can do that again this time it may not b as fast as before bcoz we r trying to revive our local industry n then give it a time to flourish it domestically then allow foreign investment thats y u see us to b so keen to make relations with our neighbours in the trade sectors we have even gave u MFN status as well. We dont wanna depend on foreign investment anymore which comes from West mostly. Thanks

Is there any language abuse in my comment, that I need to mind my language? I think not. Btw, its a hindi song with a single word changed.

Correction, you have not given us MFN status so get your facts right. You are considering giving it to us and it has not been approved by your government due to fear from the mullah crowd. If you are so interested in trade you would not be going back on your word of the MFN for the past 12 years or more.

Back
Top Bottom