What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

Who did the headcounts of number of Indian troops in Kashmir. :cheesy:

hahaha bro i was answering to the terishirtdabutton guy who thought my knowledge abt Kashmir Valley is based on lies n conspiracy theories.

A violent separatist insurgency that started in 1989 drew a crackdown by Indian forces that has killed about 68,000 people in Kashmir, where public resentment against Indian rule runs deep.

India clashes with Pakistan at UN | DAWN.COM

Shame @Dawn. Even they are putting a spin on things now. They pulled some number 68k from their behinds and say this is the number killed by Indian forces. This is the greatest number I have seen, unless you are asking Hafeez Saeed who would happily throw the figure quarter million at you. I don't believe the state's figure of 47k(including police and 'terrorists') either, but come on at least the source of the number should be mentioned.

I agree, it has begun with ****ing itself first..
USSR couldn't defeat Afghanis, USA couldn't defeat Afghanis, how Pakistan is going to do if India supplies weapons just like US supplied them when USSR invaded ?

Pakistan has the advantage that they almost know entire structure of the enemy and have experience in this region so how long will it take because as war against them progresses, it will affect Pakistan's various fields especially Economics.

Any insights on time frame to curb these terrorist outfits and the possible strategy considering Afghanistan or ANA don't cooperate

P.S. Asking genuinely not sarcastically. Provide structured answer if you can. Thanks.

Oh wo military strategic depth ke baaray mein nahin keh raha tha.

He was talking about strategic depth as in "it is our backyard".

Dobara parrh lo - shayed samajh aa jaye.

Ayee Samajh Mein

scale.php

o9ppqh.png

Btw Sanir Nazar did depict entire J&K with in indian borders....Hats off to The Friday Times and Najam Sethi...........:)

^ And Its India who will decide which territory is our Integral part and which is not!

Not some loney envoy setting in another country.

By the way Mr pakistani Envoy, Just Try to enter Jammu and kashmir without getting Visa from Indian Embassy in islamabad for once, and we will tell you and make it "absolutely clear" whose Integral part it is!

They can do that... why were they making Tunnels on boarder!!!!! :hitwall: :)

Pakistan will Fukkk Every one with Taliban's and Mujaheddin :guns::guns::guns: INDIA :rofl::rofl:
Tussi tey bas kashmir aa jao .indians bhi tourists ka swagat phool barsa ke karte hain aur fir bakare ko halal karne se pahale khoob khilate pilate hain.....:P

wonder what the advisers & script writers of the Pak Pres do.

The resolution on J&K is non enforceable. Its more like a wish list..

Payable when able.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...fyxoBw&usg=AFQjCNFv8XjtT-vISLDbBDf9tBS-JaJrlA

I am sure you remember that it was India which took the matter to UN seeking a solution.

The UN declared Indian Occupied Kashmir as a disputed territory.

This non-enforceable resolution still exists and the world, I mean the whole world except India, says that Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory.

You guys need to wake up to the realities as well, beside living in the make-believe world that you live in.

I am sure you remember that it was India which took the matter to UN seeking a solution.

The UN declared Indian Occupied Kashmir as a disputed territory.

This non-enforceable resolution still exists and the world, I mean the whole world except India, says that Indian Occupied Kashmir is a disputed territory.

You guys need to wake up to the realities as well, beside living in the make-believe world that you live in.

When was the last time this subject was broached in UNSC ?? :azn:

o9ppqh.png

Btw Sanir Nazar did depict entire J&K with in indian borders....Hats off to The Friday Times and Najam Sethi...........:)

ha ha ha ...... good cartoon.

However, tum zara aankhein khol ke bhi dekha karo kabhi kabi.

Uski bandooq ki barrel ke peechay pura Kashmir pakistan mein hi hai.

Siraf China ka bahot sa hissa usnay India ko jhoongay mein de diya.

Samajh Ayee Kya

scale.php

Tussi tey bas kashmir aa jao .indians bhi tourists ka swagat phool barsa ke karte hain aur fir bakare ko halal karne se pahale khoob khilate pilate hia ain.....:P

This is a wrong statement. Indians security forces are not known to do this.

Look at NE India and other places where Naxals are fighting for their rights.

Ghalat baat mat kiya karo.

Back
Top Bottom