What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

Don't worry we also believe in your policy of letting people be free. We followed it in Bangladesh. And IF this continues we will follow it in balochistan and later in Sindh.

And therefore, the Bangladeshis are moving into NE India to free the NE Indians from Indian tyranny.

You can do it in Sindh and Balochistan - you are welcome.

However, remain awake because if we increase our moral and diplomatic support in parts of India, tamasha to tab shuru hoga.

This is what the modern analysts term as the Shaping of Environment. Over a period of time it became untenable for the Brits to hold on to India and they had to leave.

It will happen to India too Sir. Irrespective of how you feel and believe now.

Unless India takes appropriate measures to sincerely solve such issues.

The simmering distaste will keep coming back again and again and yet again till you are forced to acquiesce.

Therefore, it is always better to act now, for the now may never come again.

And i can assure you on that bold part it wont! It was not when we were almost bankrupt in 1991 and kashmir militancy was at its peak. All of our Gold was "Girvi" in World Bank at that time. And still no one was thinking about the cost of holding huge number of troops even at that time in the valley, so what makes you think that we will now? when our economy is 10 times of what it was back then ?

Its not about Money/cost let me tell you very clearly. Dont Delude yourself! This Land is ours since even Islam was not Born and this land will remain our till eternity NO MATTER WHATEVER THE COST WILL BE! :)

All such security forces are used in different support tiers of security provision environment.

Grow up tin horn.

When you cannot prove something you will come up with reasonings like this. Grow up else you will keep needing new new papas everytime. Just proves you cannot prove proof! Happens when one shoots off the hip and then realises oh :cry:

And i can assure you on that bold part it wont! It was not when we were almost bankrupt in 1991 and kashmir militancy was at its peak. All of our Gold was "Girvi" in World Bank at that time. And still no one was thinking about the cost of holding huge number of troops even at that time in the valley, so what makes you think that we will now? when our economy is 10 times of what it was back then ?

Its not about Money/cost let me tell you very clearly. Dont Delude yourself! This Land is ours since even Islam was not Born and this land will remain our till eternity NO MATTER WHATEVER THE COST WILL BE! :)

Good .... well done.

But tell me.........

Was there any Royalty in Gujjars as well.

yaar chodo! Kashmir bol ke aada desh tho kho baithe. Aur bolenge aur aadah kho denge. The more they talk about this, the more they get into trouble.

When you cannot prove something you will come up with reasonings like this. Grow up else you will keep needing new new papas everytime. Just proves you cannot prove proof! Happens when one shoots off the hip and then realises oh :cry:

ha ha ha .......

barra hi dheet aadmi hai yaar tu.

yaar chodo! Kashmir bol ke aada desh tho kho baithe. Aur bolenge aur aadah kho denge. The more they talk about this, the more they get into trouble.

LOL...

No one takes them seriously, but still Maaze lene mai kya jata hai...:D

Good .... well done.

But tell me.........

Was there any Royalty in Gujjars as well.

Its not just good, Its F#$kin Awesome!! ;)

By the way tell me, hows the environment shaping in Baluchistan going on ?

Khyaal rakhna yaar ......

Ahmed din ki pet mazay letay letay Gujranwalay ke kareeb sarrak par bas ke neechay aa gyaee thi.

Humarai tension na lo bus apna khayal rakho, humney suna hai waha asmaan mai pata nahi drone naam k khatarnaak birds ghuma rahey hai waha. Ahmed din bata raha tha.

Back
Top Bottom