What's new

India Claiming 106Km Border with Afghanistan.

We are still in Afghanistan without that border giving restlessness to all of you. But majority of Kashmir is with India. Pakistan wanted all three Junagarh, Hyderabad and Kashmir but failed to get the hold. :D

In that case half of the world is in Afghanistan right now. :NATO :rofl:

That doesn't give you border with Afghanistan. And not having Junagadh, Hyderabad and whole of Kashmir doesn't deny us border with our biggest ally. China. :D

In any case we have denied your 106 KM border with Afghanistan. :P

To make any deal on Aksai Chin, Pakistan should have been controlling Ladakh. :lol: By the way, Aksai Chin is part of Ladakh region, I think China consider it the part of Xinjiang.

Aksai Chin is not an issue for Pakistan regardless if it control Ladakh or not. You have no credibility to mock other about Ladakh what you couldn't do anythign about GB when India is several times more powerfull in term of militarty.

That doesn't give you border with Afghanistan. And not having Junagadh, Hyderabad and whole of Kashmir doesn't deny us border with our biggest ally. China. :D

Winners gain, loser complain: China-Pakistan wll have a bright future once we have road and rail link till Gwadar; the new silk road link china to Middle east passing throught Pakistan will be the great achievement of 21st century event. India will be the only loser cut off from the rest thank to Pakistan geographic blockade :D, now they're crying for 106 km :rofl:

Its your financial soundness that should be checked since you have outsourced the work not us.

You have no clue how outsourcing works :D

71 showed that it was really a 3 nation theory and Bengal should've been a country from the onset

Sure.. All I am saying is that sentiments are fickle..Just like rock solid sentiments around 2 nation theory became a 3 nation theory, countering the even stronger sentiment of Ummah among the Muslims of the subcontinent..

You can't juxtapose Kashmir vis a vis Pakistan to 71 bc unlike in that case, majority of the population are against you; not us

You think..? :D

If Kashmiris accepted indian occupation then there'd have been no need for mass graves, fake encounters and your soldeirs falsely impersonating themselves as UN peace keepers time to time :lol:
Some of those Kashmiris do not have a choice. As I said before, if the apartment owner next to mine wants to accede to USA, he can reject India as much as he wants.. Nothing's gonna happen ;)

I think Indian planners have found a way to reach thier strategic partner US.... Carry on neighbors....... Go ahead... Next achievement should be a border with Turkemanistan and one day you will have a border with US.... on which you will patrol.....

8. None of the threats to national security can be effectively countered unless we embrace science and technology and impart instruction in science and technology beginning at the school level. There are four physical domains in our world – land, sea, air and space. We have a land border of a length of about 15,000 kms with Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, China, Bangladesh and Myanmar, and even a small length of 106 kms with Afghanistan. We patrol these borders using a variety of measures – from sophisticated radars to camel-mounted border guards. On the Indian-Bhutan border, there are only two land custom stations at Jaigaon and Hatisar. However, a large volume of goods do not move through these stations and do not bear the endorsement of the Customs authorities. There are densely populated villages on either side of the India-Nepal and the India-Bhutan borders. Because only border guarding forces are in place, and hardly any technology is employed, it is widely acknowledged that the borders are porous. As I speak to you, there are 191 battalions of the BSF, ITBP, SSB and Assam Rifles on our borders, but little technology.

Press Information Bureau English Releases

Is it only me who hasn't understood this "yet" ?

And they say Pakistan's education system lacks.:rofl:

BTW what can you expect when their books says Pakistan is indian province & Hina Rabbani is indian.:rofl:

106 km border with afghanistan ??? you gotta be kidding me !

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/india_rel96.jpg

sorry the Indian govt can literally go cry a river but they still wont find it

It includes the Indian land (Jammu & Kashmir) occupied by pakistan.

Is it really that hard to understand ?

Its because of official position of "Government of India" on Jammu & Kashmir, India claims entire J & K including the one Illegally Occupied by pakistan aka Ghulam kashmir aka (P.O.K / Gilgit–Baltistan) which shares 106 km long border with Afghanistan. So, therefore by our official position its we who share that border with Afghanistan.

Is it really that hard to understand ?

Its because of official position of "Government of India" on Jammu & Kashmir, India claims entire J & K including the one Illegally Occupied by pakistan aka Ghulam kashmir aka (P.O.K / Gilgit–Baltistan) which shares 106 km long border with Afghanistan. So, therefore by our official position its we who share that border with Afghanistan.

No its pretty simple to understand. But since this 106 km border with Afghanistan thing is too funny and hilarious we are just enjoying it and mocking you for that. In anyways we got your point. :lol:

No its pretty simple to understand. But since this 106 km border with Afghanistan thing is too funny and hilarious we are just enjoying it and mocking you for that. In anyways we got your point. :lol:

May be funny...because its not on the ground(As of Now)

But believe me its not as funny as your wet dreams of 'kashmir banega pakistan','Hum kashmir leker rahenge' and other similar sort of pipe dreams, and on that note, we are mocking you and enjoying it since your country came to existence. :lol:

What about your rivers particularly the mighty Indus. :cheesy: Anyway Jinnah rejected Mountbatten offer for referendum in Kashmir because Mountbatten insisted offer of collective referendum in Kashmir, Junagarh and Hyderabad.

Aksai Chin is not an issue for Pakistan regardless if it control Ladakh or not. You have no credibility to mock other about Ladakh what you couldn't do anythign about GB when India is several times more powerfull in term of militarty.

I was saying Pakistan claimed Aksai Chin and you told you reached a deal with them without sharing the border in Ladakh. :rofl::rofl:

May be funny...because its not on the ground(As of Now)

But believe me its not as funny as your wet dreams of 'kashmir banega pakistan','Hum kashmir leker rahenge' and other similar sort of pipe dreams, and on that note, we are mocking you and enjoying it since your country came to existence. :lol:

In that case we have learned from you. How to have stupid wet dreams. Even your minister wastes the time of think tanks by sharing his stupid wet dreams with them. And we are mocking for you on that in this thread. I think we have good reason for mocking you on this. :)

What about your rivers particularly the mighty Indus. :cheesy: Anyway Jinnah rejected Mountbatten offer for referendum in Kashmir because Mountbatten insisted offer of collective referendum in Kashmir, Junagarh and Hyderabad.

What about them? Nothing. You are going to provide our water according to the treaty. You were talking about your compulsions with an Afghan in another thread. Remember?

Both you and afghans have their fair share of compulsions. :rofl:

its nothing new and in our schools,its taught that.

and this is the reason why india dont want to resolve this issue.

What about them? Nothing. You are going to provide our water according to the treaty. You were talking about your compulsions with an Afghan in another thread. Remember?

Both you and afghans have their fair share of compulsions. :rofl:
Your people don't think so, your whole nation seems to terrified by our dams. You delayed our dams, we blocked your loan. :lol:

I was saying Pakistan claimed Aksai Chin and you told you reached a deal with them without sharing the border in Ladakh. :rofl::rofl:

When Indian lost argument about the debate of the 106km claim, then try to use water as blackmail and to boost the morale:rofl:...you have forgotten that where the source of Indus river, we can make J&K a living hell as desert.

As for Aksai Chin, you have proved nothing but a India dream to get it as GB, so continue your dream of 106 km border with Afghanistan :lol:

"Kashmir banega Pakistan" sounds much more funny than India-Afghanistan border. :rofl::rofl:

When Indian lost argument about the debate of the 106km claim, then try to use water as blackmail and to boost the morale:rofl:...you have forgotten that where the source of Indus river, we can make J&K a living hell as desert.

As for Aksai Chin, you have proved nothing but a India dream to get it as GB, so continue your dream of 106 km border with Afghanistan :lol:

Hey high IQ Chinese, Indus is not the only river in Ladakh, you are saying you will convert Pakistan into desert just like you are doing with Bangladesh. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom