What's new

India Claiming 106Km Border with Afghanistan.

you left Mirpur to live in Pindi? What were you thinking, bhai :D :D

thank you for your kind words. Mutual love and affection is strong between the conjoined lands.

hahaha its not that yaar ....father work here in islamabad so thats why,... :pakistan:

It includes the Indian land (Jammu & Kashmir) occupied by pakistan.

:rofl:meaning indian govt trolling. BTW what a funny country...7 new states are about to get ***** & they never stop with their wetty dreams. Nothing but just making their own awam fool & making their country truly a fool's paradise.:woot:

How many people use Ganges river? a drop of 1% water will be enought to spread the panic and Chaos in India.

Water levels drop and rise as the seasons change ...........and its certainly more than 1% :lol:

You really will have to come up with something better at your ministry of warning to threaten India :P

Water levels drop and rise as the seasons change ...........and its certainly more than 1% :lol:

You really will have to come up with something better at your ministry of warning to threaten India :P

Water is our best natural resource asset and geography is our advantage, why bother to warn or threaten India as those 3 dams built in Brahmaputra without inform India :lol:, as for Ganges, I was conservatively said 1% but it can be more if you add all the tributaries rivers

ganges-web.jpg

Water is our best natural resource asset and geography is our advantage, why bother to warn or threaten India as those 3 dams built in Brahmaputra without inform India :lol:, as for Ganges, I was conservatively said 1% but it can be more if you add all the tributaries rivers

ganges-web.jpg

:lol:...........all that talk and the water of Brahmaputra continue to flow into India....looks like china only talks big and gives warnings like a weak child :P

I will be waiting to see any reduction in the water supply before taking such 'warning' seriously :P............

All the best :enjoy:

We will have Pakistan 0ccupied Kashmir soon...just wait for NaMo or BJP to come to power at the centre....May Jehovah be with us

Back
Top Bottom