What's new

India Claiming 106Km Border with Afghanistan.

India also has a border with Antarctica. Its all weed and charas effect. Nothing else. :)

We have two bases in Antarctica.

You also have a border with Antarctica. For more info contact Chiddu bhai. :)

India should deploy more troops on its borer with Afghanistan.

Oops. It can't. :rofl:

You also have a border with Antarctica. For more info contact Chiddu bhai. :)

India should deploy more troops on its borer with Afghanistan.

Oops. It can't. :rofl:

Don't have border but we have our territory in Antarctica like many countries. :cheesy: Anyway, how is the work on Diamar Bhasha going after we blocked the billions on loan from ADB. :rofl:

I think they misspoke. They actually meant 106 metres border, not Kilometres. What they were referring to was their Embassy boundary wall in Kabul, Afghanistan.:D

:rofl: :rofl:

Don't have border but we have our territory in Antarctica like many countries. :cheesy: Anyway, how is the work on Diamar Bhasha going after we blocked the billions on loan from ADB. :rofl:

Even we have a station there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinnah_Antarctic_Station

Diamer Bhasha dam isn't an issue. If not ADB then China would finance it like other projects of GB. How is your border with Afghanistan by the way? :D

I have heard your soldiers can't patrol that border. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Even we have a station there.

Jinnah Antarctic Station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Diamer Bhasha dam isn't an issue. If not ADB then China would finance it like other projects of GB. How is your border with Afghanistan by the way? :D

I have heard your soldiers can't patrol that border. :rofl:

Let see if you get the loans, after all 13-14 billion is not a small amount.:lol: Surely we can block any loan for Gilgit-Baltistan because it is the part of Jammu and Kashmir. :enjoy:

Let see if you get the loans, after all 13-14 billion is not a small amount.:lol: Surely we can block any loan in Gilgit-Baltistan because it is the part of Jammu and Kashmir. :enjoy:

We will get the loan. Our brother and your father China is always there. And they always love financing in GB. ;)

Ask Northern command General in IOK how much Chinese love GB. :)

Giglit-Balistan is not the part of Pakistan even under Pakistani norms and laws.:lol:

GB is the part of Jammu and Kashmir and shares 106km border with Afghanistan, that's why India was able to stop the loan on Diamer Bhasha Dam. :enjoy:

I'm wondering how you gonna gonna get Giglit-Balistan:lol:, by force? Now China is building road and railway to Gwadar, once estatablished, you will have less and less chance.

We will get the loan. Our brother and your father China is always there. And they always love financing in GB. ;)

Your chacha China is only investing few millions in Pakistan, how do you expect 13-14 billions for Diamar Bhasha Dam.:cheesy: I heard ADB asked you to get India's permission to construct Diamar-Bhasha dam because it is the part of Jammu and Kashmir. :rofl::rofl:

Your chacha China is only investing few millions in Pakistan, how do you expect 13-14 billions for Diamar Bhasha Dam.:cheesy: I heard ADB asked you to get India's permission to construct Diamar-Bhasha dam because it is the part of Jammu and Kashmir. :rofl::rofl:

Few millions can be increased anytime when needed. Gawadar is an example. ;)

You can keep on soothing yourself with ADB story. We will continue holding GB. It is the land which matters after all And we have the land. And also your border with Afghanistan. :D

I'm wondering how you gonna gonna get Giglit-Balistan:lol:, by force? Now China is building road and railway to Gwadar, once estatablished, you will have less and less chance.

Even without China they can't take it from us. We know how to handle these clowns.

Many of us want LOC to be converted into international border but Pakistan is still crazy about Kashmir. First get your Taiwan merged into China, then laugh on us. :girl_wacko:

According to what I understood, China will invest over 10 billions to finance and complete Gwadar to make it operation, as for the dam, hehehe Pakistan will not have a problem because if ever a high speed rail link between two countries, this electricity will be needed so China will likely finaince it.

Few millions can be increased anytime when needed. Gawadar is an example. ;)

You can keep on soothing yourself with ADB story. We will continue holding GB. It is the land which matters after all And we have the land. And also your border with Afghanistan. :D
And we have the Kashmir. :D

Even without China they can't take it from us.

What about you, you still dream to take Kashmir from India. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom